SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:59 am

Josh being passive-aggressive..same sh*t,different day.When this relationship blows up (& it's a WHEN IMO and not an IF), it might truly result in the first non-scripted reality show this franchise has ever produced. 2pop

Get ready for another 'fictional' novel in your future Josh.You have provided Amanda enough material to work with already. Rolling Eyes

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Southerngal Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:59 am

Right stacia620?   I cannot comprehend why such an intelligent woman would put him with him for more than a week.  

I know it hurt her, but IMO, she is SO MUCH better off without him.  Duh can have him.  Andi will find someone MUCH better!

IMO, He likes amanda because he can call all the shots and demean and belittle her and she just goes along with it because she's not very intelligent.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:15 am

bleuberry wrote:Per the periscope they plan to change the girls' last names. Is this common when people remarry? Seems like another way to erase Nick2.

No, I wouldn't think so, unless the new parent legally adopts the child.  So unless evil Nick gives up all his rights to them or gives approval for the change to happen, I don't see how they can or how a judge would approve this.   Unless maybe they add on Murray, maybe hyphenate and combine both last names?  But I would still think with the girls being minors, their actual father, not some dude talking about #dadlife would have to be aware and give consent.  But maybe someone more knowledgeable in this can help us out.   Smiley

I agree, seems like an attempt to further remove the girls actual father from their lives.  They have a father, who seems to spend plenty of time with them and is active in their lives.  I can't imagine he'd willingly turn over all his rights of the girls to BOR and Duhhh and simply walk away from them.

Honestly, I personally don't see this relationship making it that far, but who knows stranger things have happened.  It well end, very ugly at that, at some point though, IMO.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 am

Andi is no prize Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 1646190589 but what do I know.
Back on topic, so, this two are still together. Have they made it past 6months?I tend to be cautious with opinions about this pple's extended families since they didn't sign up for the show. The kids seem happy, look healthy. I am not sure why her parenting skills are being questioned. They look healthy, happy and well loved, shouldn't that be what matters? Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 1646190589 again, but hey, what do I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:34 am

Josh actually said the girls wants their last names changed. *eyeroll* What an age appropriate thing to discuss with two preschoolers. Good grief.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:28 am

Southerngal wrote:Omg. I just watched their periscope! He is such a cocky azz! She seemed sweet, but dumb. She doesn't know what diplomatic means.

Honestly, I don't see how andi put up with him for so long. More power to Amanda! She has a LONG life ahead of her...

That was such a bizarre periscope. He "jokingly" called her a piggy again, got in approximately 653 digs at Nick, said he was going to make Amanda keep having babies until she gave him 2 boys, was very adamant that he does NOT love pizza, and was just all around icky and full of himself. How was this guy ever a fan favorite?? IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:45 am

I'm watching it right now and he's complained about the editing on the show about 50 million times already. Dude get over the pizza. That wasn't even the worst thing about you. Rolling Eyes

ETA: Ugh this douchebag is still so butthurt about Nick, it's hilarious. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:03 am

This is crazy. Josh is so, so incredibly unlikeable over periscope and how demeaning he is to the woman he supposedly loves and wants to be with forever and blahblah. Holy $hit. Save yourself and the littles, Duh!!! You can do better! Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:06 am

Word. She seems so sweet and likable and had nice things to say about everyone and he's just so revolting and bitter about everyone. Barf.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:22 am

bleuberry wrote:Per the periscope they plan to change the girls' last names. Is this common when people remarry? Seems like another way to erase Nick2.

I think it really depends. I know plenty of people who have changed the kids' last names. Although in this case I'm not sure I see Amanda's ex allowing it. But if the girls currently don't have his last name then I doubt he would put up a fight.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:30 am

I don't get how the girls wouldn't have their dads name right now? He's their dad. He's on the birth certificates, he watches them at 50% of the time while Duh is getting to spend some quality time alone being verbally abused by her man. I don't get how he's anything but a dad, in both name and his responsibilities, and would allow this? Poor girls if they stay together, Josh is going to screw them up so bad: "if you don't want my last name, are we really a family, girls??" Just ugh! Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:47 am

Okay I just finished watching both Periscopes and I don't know what on earth this very dumb but sweet woman sees in him. There's absolutely nothing likable about him. He complained about the editing and TPTB so much but if anything they actually made him look better than he is because he's just so yucky in real life. He's still very obviously bitter about Nick and there's no doubt in my mind he thinks about him constantly. Someone asked why he didn't whoop Nick's azz and he said he didn't because he wanted to be respectful to his family but if he had known he'd be edited the way he was then he would've whooped his azz. Also I got tired of him praising himself for being so real and telling it like it is while calling everyone else on the show fake and actors. Rolling Eyes

I seriously can NOT wait for It's Not Okay Part 2: A Fictional Novel based on more fictional stories and egregious lies. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99