SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:33 am

The girls could have been with the dad yesterday and the parents today. It's totally plausible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:33 am

I can imagine a scenario where Nick had the girls for the weekend, but heard their periscope and told the Duh she needs to come home asap, that he's taking the girls to her mom. The Duh just keeps giving him more for his lawyer. Nick would have to be so po'd at the comments about the kids preferring to be with Borduhm. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:34 am

Just popped into this thread thinking there wouldn't be much to tell. Boy, what a mess they are. IMO. Like someone said a few pages ago, what would he think if someone was "joking" with his sister like that? The name calling is one thing I just can't take. Even if he calls it joking, I think passive-agressive people like him have a kernel of truth to it, even if they won't admit it. I keep thinking of my son and nephew who are the same age as Josh. They are nothing like him (thank goodness), and treat their wives with respect. They would never say something like that about their wives in public. They also don't do social media either. I don't follow either of them. In Josh's SM comment section, does anyone call him out on it? Just wondering.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:54 am

There are a few who make multiple negative comments and they are called out by JAMs fans to stop trolling or the fans encourage JAM to block the those who are not fans. Amanda did respond and said they tease eachother and neither take it seriously. I find their relationship very healthy. Many reality couples have broken up once they were on TV and started listening to why everyone thought there was something wrong with their marriage. How they were living was working for them. The best example was the couple with 8 kids. Kate was the organized one that ran a tight ship and John was more laid back. John said in an interview that it never bothered him how things were until he received a lot of messages from people asking him why he lets Kate boss him around. Different marriages have different dynamics. Josh and Amanda seem happier than ever. Joshs comments don't even phase her and her little jealousy and questioning Josh anouy someone's sister in Nashville he met before he knew Amanda didn't bother him. They've got a good thing going and I was happy to see them tell the negative trolls who said they give them 2 years before they broke up that they appreciated it, or they said thank you. Yes, they were joking and I appreciate their way of handling it rather than getting upset. Those who laugh together stay together..

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:58 am

My guess is she was going to get the kids back tonight but since they're away Nick2 handed them off to the grandparents.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:The girls could have been with the dad yesterday and the parents today. It's totally plausible.

Yeah, considering what's been said about the dad before I can totally see him only having the girls for a few hours rather than the whole weekend. But if that's the case then why all the whoopla about how much they miss them and how it's not their choice to be apart from them? And yesterday they said Sabel is with the little ones which doesn't make sense if she was with her parents and the kids with their dad. The things they say just aren't adding up for me. Makes me think they're trying to appear more devoted than they really are. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:09 am

Mustang19 wrote:Just popped into this thread thinking there wouldn't be much to tell. Boy, what a mess they are. IMO. Like someone said a few pages ago, what would he think if someone was "joking" with his sister like that? The name calling is one thing I just can't take. Even if he calls it joking, I think passive-agressive people like him have a kernel of truth to it, even if they won't admit it. I keep thinking of my son and nephew who are the same age as Josh. They are nothing like him (thank goodness), and treat their wives with respect. They would never say something like that about their wives in public. They also don't do social media either. I don't follow either of them. In Josh's SM comment section, does anyone call him out on it? Just wondering.

Yes, but they get blocked because he's perfect and he can do no wrong. He got A LOT of hate on Twitter while BIP was airing but he wasn't tagged in those tweets so he might not have seen them.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:22 am

There are a few who make multiple negative comments and they are called out by JAMs fans to stop trolling or the fans encourage JAM to block them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 am

These two are just douches. They keep dragging her ex all the time on sm, and it's just wrong. Is Amanda really asking the little girls who they prefer more, their dad or her? And announcing it on her SM? F her. Life for divorce kids is hard enough without having the mother and her new bf using the kids to feed off their ego. Kids learn fast how to please adults around them, and I'm making a wild guess that these girls have learned that praising their dad, and saying aloud that they have fun with him is frowned upon. The fans aren't part of any custody agreement, they have no right or need to be explained where the girls are and why. So F Amanda, grow up woman and think about what you're doing to your kids.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:21 am

These two are so lame and miserable Rolling Eyes . Like even with the editing that they ALWAYS complain about, they found each other and are supposedly so in love, plan to spend the rest of their lives together, they've got two cute azz children to focus on, and yet it's ALWAYS some sh*t with them. These 2 are honestly the pits. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:37 am

If they miss the girls so much then stop going out of town all the time! Also yes 2 years ago Sabel was always around now hardly anything sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:01 am

I thought Amanda's parents lived in Saint Louis. They also flew in to watch Amanda's kids so she could vacay again?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99