SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 pm

He should watch Steve Harvey show, he told a man married complaining about his obsession over shoes that she has not worn in 30, this man has been married to his wife for over 30yrs leave the shoes along, stay away from it.  A happy wife a happy man.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Who in the hell told the Duhhh she could have a say in what she wears? This woman is out of control. Is she in her right mind? cheeky

He really threw her Birkenstocks in the trash? Geez. I bet he would've been  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  if the Duhhh had done the same thing to him. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:23 pm

cantstopl @bluwavz You have such a way with words.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:Who in the hell told the Duhhh she could have a say in what she wears? This woman is out of control. Is she in her right mind?  cheeky

He really threw her Birkenstocks in the trash? Geez. I bet he would've been  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f621  if the Duhhh had done the same thing to him. laugh out loud

Obviously not, if she thinks it's acceptable for her to think for herself and/or form her own thoughts and opinions.  cheeky  I mean, how dare she!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:07 pm

I shudder to consider all the ways he is, or will attempt to, control her throughout the course of this relationship. And how messy it will be to extricate herself - the longer they are together, the harder it will be. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:00 pm

What an a-hole. Who is he to say what she can and can't wear? It's not like she doesn't pay enough attention to her appearance as it is. If some Birkenstocks bother him that much then I can't even imagine what else he feels the need to complain about.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Guys! This could be the "reason" they need couples therapy or marriage boot camp. When does the next season film?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Oh, I think they'll have a mile long list, not just one problem, if they end up on MBC.  His throwing her shoes away will be minor detail/problem in the grand scheme of things.  And IMO, neither will have a problem airing dirty laundry or throwing the other under the bus. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm so proud of The Duh. Josh threw away her Birkenstocks (literally into the trash) because he hates them but he just snapped and she's wearing them again. So what she had to fish them out of the garbage, she's still standing up for herself (sorta but I'm not picky). Good job, girl!!!

Well I am not surprised because I had said here a while back that it was only a matter of time before he would start telling her how to dress. He did the dame thing to Andi. He is already starting his controlling ways.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:36 pm

I hope she kicked him in his two grown azz balls wearing her birks. That might make the BOR think twice before he throws out someone else's stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:49 pm

He's also apparently not happy that he had to go to Sephora, but...I think that's the norm laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Unless their status has changed, BORDUHM are not glued together at the genitalia. If he does not like going shopping or to Sephora there is an easy solution. It's called staying home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99