SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:56 am

Stripe wrote:Its undoubtedly lies IMO - flight attendants dont book travel.  I book travel for my job and I always go through a travel agent - I imagine that Channel 10 has a dedicated travel agent who does all the bookings.

She probably just got lucky last year.

Good point. Also, in my opinion, they would probably travel home separately to separate airports to avoid the paps.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:56 am

Stripe wrote:Its undoubtedly lies IMO - flight attendants dont book travel.  I book travel for my job and I always go through a travel agent - I imagine that Channel 10 has a dedicated travel agent who does all the bookings.

She probably just got lucky last year.

She works for a travel agent. I accidentally typed flight attendant originally but then edited.

Last edited by in_denial on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:57 am

I atually got her to PM me and I can post what she sent if y'all want it here. dont want to be told off for posting though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:59 am

see2love wrote:I atually got her to PM me and I can post what she sent if y'all want it here. dont want to be told off for posting though

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Give us a hint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:03 am

Well she's just lost her job hey?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Nikki was on the 6ixperth radio station today. They posted a clip of her on their IG page under thebachelorau tag on IG.

Do you know of anywhere that has the full recording?
I think this is the full recording? She sounds very diplomatic to me and not giving anything away (as she shouldn't if honoring her contract). She does sound happy and okay to me too so no matter what happens I think all is well (with all the girls, imo).

OMG, she is the BEST. What a wonderful warm young woman.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:04 am

Sundy wrote:Well she's just lost her job hey?

You would think so! It's a major travel agency she supposedly works for.

Last edited by in_denial on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stripe Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:05 am

And after all the months of secrecy, and getting the Indonesian military involved - Richie and his F1 just get on the same flight so the paps can meet them at the airport?
This just doesnt make any sense IMO.

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 am

Stripe wrote:And after all the months of secrecy, and getting the Indonesian military involved - Richie and his F1 just get on the same flight so the paps can meet them at the airport?

I am not sure if she said that they were on the same flight together - more that the flights were booked and she knows the order of when they arrived home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:12 am

in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:Well she's just lost her job hey?

You would think so! It's a major travel agent she supposedly works for.

I thought the same think when I saw who she worked for. I do actually remember this same thing happening last year
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:13 am

Stripe wrote:And after all the months of secrecy, and getting the Indonesian military involved - Richie and his F1 just get on the same flight so the paps can meet them at the airport?

No way that this would happen

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:14 am

in_denial wrote:

I am not sure if she said that they were on the same flight together - more that the flights were booked and she knows the order of when they arrived home.

In_Denial you're killing me. laugh out loud If you find out who she said please PM me if you don't post it here. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15