SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:30 am

Thanks guys. It seems to be pattern that they now show the F2 or F3 on their finale dates in the promo and a hidden shot or none at all of the F1. Just wondering if perhaps Ca production crew is going the same way. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 am

I had done stats somewhere in here of the Bachcan 1/2 and who had LCD dates shown in the previews.....got to find that and post again. Maybe we can keep it somewhere so going forward we can have stats for seasons after this one.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 am

siena wrote:My theory for the next episode is that prior to the rose ceremony Mikhel has doubts regarding staying on the show. This explains his interview saying that he just wants to go home. IMO he then decides to leave, gets into the limo, but then changes his mind. I think he returns to the rose ceremony, and Jasmine may or may not even know that he left. The rose ceremony will continue and then IMO Mike will be called, then Mikhel, leaving those two going forward to Cuba. That's my best guess, but we shall see come Tuesday. Smiley

i think this is a good theory that can cover both speculations of Mikhel gets into AND out of the limo giggling yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello all! handwave

I've been so busy with RL and the Aussie Bachette season I've missed heaps of your posts sorry.

I've had quick look at all the threads and from what I can gather it hasn't been sleuthed who gets into the F2 with Mikhel yet. Is that right?

So we screen caps of Mikhel on a yacht in a sunny location which is either FD or LCD but no screen caps of Mike or Kevin. Is that right?

Apologies for being behind - I'll be full steam ahead from now - can wait to sleuth the next set of screen caps. - might not be much help though from the other side of the world but I'll give it a good go. yes

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Correct, we have Mikhel in Cuba. @richmondrose sleuthed out the catamaran. Correct, we don't know if there will be FD's as well as LCD's right now. And correct, we don't know if there will be Mike or Kevin there.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:31 pm

KEVIN WENDT- Some Edit and Media Analysis - Part 1.

Just thought i would share what i have gathered of Kevin Wendt (KW), with regard to edit and media so far. From these "nuggets”  im guessing he is a runner up. Whether its F2 or F3, remains to be seen, as these nuggets suggested it can go either way. JFYI. FWIW.
Here we go (apologize for the long post!  Praying )  :

EDIT
First off...since this is a Premiere Season..IMO statistically there is 50/50 odds TPTB CA may/may not go with some edit ”pattern” of past seasons. I guess i’ll take my 50% chance  :gotcha:  Praying. )

So...in my attempt to venture on (read: binge watched  giggling  ) Sam F season (Ette AU 1) , i stumbled upon these goodies (Link to episode 1 Sam Frost Season : : http://thevideo.me/ippq4gfok30o )

1. PI AFTER ALONE TIME On MnG > PIs and Vos during/after Alone Time/Sit Down at MnG were said over Michael (Sam’s F2) and Kevin W in Jasmine’s, respectively.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samfpi10
My SC from Sam Frost Episode 1.

Sam in a PI  on 47:02: I think Michael is very  genuinely here for love and he is here for the right reasons and its very obvious and (PI) i find that very attractive (VO)

Interestingly....the similar line was found this season with Jasmine’s PI after her sitdown with KW at MnG. (Link to Bachelorette CA 1- Jasmine Lorimer http://thevideo.me/3ax1wx5bii4w)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Jaspi-10
My SC from Ette CA1  Episode 1

Jasmine’s PI on 51:24 mark: Kevin Reached the point where  (VO) He knows what he wants  and thats something that really attractive to me (PI) It really feels that he is genuine about this experience that he is really in it for the right reasons. (VO) and i really like him (PI)

(The similarity between 2 seasons are in the bolded. ).

2. In addition, there is a parallel on both season’s Previews, in term of the inside CHOP SHOT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Chop-s10
My SC from Sam Frost’s Epi1 01: 15: 09  Chop scene. (extended preview)

The chop scene resembles the one of Jasmine- KW in the Preview :
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Chop-j10
My SC from Jasmine’s Epi1 on 01:04:47

>>Not sure how both nuggets comes off to anyone else, but to me the similarities are quite uncanny..so im wondering whether he is the F2 of this season. question  I thought why not throwing the Male Version of the Canadian Premiere season Smiley.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Brad-k10
My SC from  Brad Preview ( link  ) > i believe this is Kara, Brad’s F3? (SCMIIW) >So we could place a F3 to compare the chop scene IMO . And just bc im curious....why not Throwing in Ben’s season too :link >Jojo (F2) get a chop scene as well giggling.  

>Whads up with these franchises with all the chops and runner ups thingy?...laugh out loud . Just to clarify, i referred to a close /wide shot inside the chop. The F1s were/are likely to get a chop date too, but its NOT being shown in the preview with a close shot inside the chop. Case in point: Mike, who IMO is the F1,  got a chop date on episode 5. Plus years back, Chris Siegried, the F1 who only got a far shot (reff: Des Preview : link )

tbc...to Part 2 shortly....
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Adding a few more for comparisons.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 CtZ4fX7W8AAbtmT
Bachelorette Canada‏ @BacheloretteCA

Helicopter date. Check! ✔ Who wouldn't want to ride in style with Kevin W.?! #BacheloretteCA

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/30/article-2381150-1B0F0BA0000005DC-328_634x357.jpg

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Article-2381150-1B0F0BA0000005DC-328_634x357

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Z

http://www.shedoesthecity.com/the-bachelorette-canada-recap-episode-3

Georgia and her F1
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 39BAA31100000578-3873846-Georgia_Love_treated_Lee_Elliott_to_the_luxury_life_as_she_picke-m-44_1477475265594

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3873846/Georgia-Love-Lee-Elliot-share-passionate-kiss-picks-helicopter-final-single-date-Bachelorette.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:52 pm

@GuardianAngel

I was referring to the Season Preview..not the Episode Previews as i believe the ones you posted from?... but thanks anyway Smiley

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:06 pm

KEVIN WENDT- Some Edit and Media Analysis - Part 2.

Now, onto more Jasmine’s Preview (YT Link  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAK8q6k0ZQw)

3. DRAMA IN THE PREVIEW
I  found super interesting that in the preview KW was shown to be involved in sort of  ‘drama’ in the Preview. Going off by US series, it seems to follow this rule iMO :  unless you are a Courtney Robertson laugh out loud ..your chance to be the F1 doesn't bodes well with a drama in the preview. My boy Nick also was shown to have some sort of drama in the middle of the preview ( link ) and we all know how that one turned out in the end. So..

JFTR, i have nothing against these aforementioned guys. I personally like KW (he kinda reminds me of Ryan of Trista), Michael, and i am a proud fan of Nick (and yes...regardless he has pulled 3 different stunts on this franchises: as a Villain, TOG and a Runner Up giggling). I guess i am easy to please...as long as any TPTB dont throw me another Chad...:LOLFlag:

4, VO Im in Love with You In the Preview

- KW ‘s VO : Im in love with her (on  0: 52 mark on above YT link)

This is the most fascinating nugget to me as i have seen the “L-Bomb” comes in all varieties across Franchises , mostly uttered by the Runner Ups in the Season Previews  giggling . Let’s check these examples out :
>On Jojo season, this is happening : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xxIFRIr5o
on 0:45: Robby (F2)  to Jojo :  “i have fallen in love with you..Jojo..i have”

>On Andi Season : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXRXgFzuJ0
 1:12: Marcus’s  (F4) VO : Im fallin for you
 1:21: Chris Soules (F3) VO : Im falling in love with you.

Bonus: Jojo(F2)  was saying “I do Love You” while Caila (F3) and Olivia (F6?) were shown with “im in love with you “.. in Ben’s Season Preview link

MEDIA
Now onto some media nuggets i have gathered so far . I think I have noticed a pattern that might hold regarding a potential dumpee : IMO they tend to highlight the contestant who will be gone next in the Productions’ media.

This is the last Good Human Production’s IG over KW :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL-S1eQhULq/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

Compared to this one: I have noticed this was posted a couple of days before Drew’s elimination.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLpSmFahhEq/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

In addition, KW also being highlighted in the most recent one by Bach CA
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/792441264952279040 > While i also have noticed IIRC Kyle and David got sort of mentioned too on Bach CA twitter before their eliminations.

Might all of these nuggets significant? and its indeed a pattern?  I guess, time will tell  Smiley .

Combined with this nugget which doesnt sound like a supportive F1 to me...and the whole changing IG of "Bachelor" here made me wondering if he is indeed the F3. question

VO ANALYSIS
Now more from this season’s edit tidbits,  throwing in some VOs analysis :
- On  Mike's SD on episode 5, , there is an ITM of Jasmine’s “ I could see myself falling in love with Mike” . this is an ITM where Jas was shown uttered that words.
- On KW’s 2nd date,  “ I could see myself falling in love with him "  This is a VO Inserted in the end of their date.
Big difference, IMO as we know the ITM happening in real time, while VO inserted likely after filming, to play up for runner ups/ downplay the F1/filling the gap in storyline etc. JMHO.

Another VO that might significance in the storyline was found in the end of episode 7 at RC :
KW's VO: "I'm excited. I just think I was supposed to come here. Some people you just can't explain it, you're supposed to meet them. And I think that's us, we were supposed to meet each other"

I found this hold uncanny similarities with what he said to Jasmine as described in the SM above. Im guessing this is maybe to foreshadow his elimination on the next HTD episode . Supported by @siena sleuthing here so i wouldnt be surprised if he is out at F3.OTOH according to my edit findings elaborated above, some of cookie cutter of past F2s are matched with his edit. So..i wouldnt be surprised either if there is going to be a “curveball” somehow that place him in the F2. We shall see Smiley.

Last but not least, highlighting the stat that i have elaborated here. ALL premiere seasons had the F1s with BOTH Intro video and alone time (long segment) with the lead shown  (only Mike fit the bill for these 2 "criterias" whereas Kevin W missing the intro vid while Mikhel missing the long segment..he was only shown with a quick banter with Jas “ what is your fav color?”).

For more reference, both Bach CA shows which were produced by the same company for this season, GHP,  included intro videos and alone (longer) time for the F1s, Bianka and April respectively. So..there’s that. Smiley

Just sharing part of my fun ‘research’. All JMHO. JFYI. FWIW. As always, TWT. 

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:41 pm

It is finally Tuesday! Whew this week took long enough. So my prediction for tonight is at least a third of this board will be shocked by the elimination unless 100% are shocked because for some reason Mikhel is the elimination. Or no one is shocked because somehow no one is eliminated. I also predict Brooks will look amazing on the after show! Thanks in advance to all who watch and let us know what you're seeing especially at this most important rose ceremony. Excited to meet the families!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 pm

WOW, that was a ton of work @Joy15. All of that makes a lot of sense. Thankyou so much for laying that all out. The stats, the editing......

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:WOW, that was a ton of work @Joy15.  All of that makes a lot of sense.  Thankyou so much for laying that all out.  The stats, the editing......

tyvm @Aunties_Love...much appreciated! Smiley ....Ton of work is right giggling .Only hours to find out whether any of those will hold some significance in the scheme of the final outcome Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698      #ThingsYouDoForThisLoveShow laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking