SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Also not sure if this was posted before but a weird like from Jasmine's friend:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Screen28
source

Sitting here looking at Kevin's picture and wondered to myself again why women find him so attractive. Maybe he just isn't my cup of tea, but IMO he comes off as the opposite and then his voice is a tad bit creepy to me. The way he holds his mouth sometimes is not becoming of him. Him blowing up and leaving the FS and then coming back should have been the wake up call she needed. She will be in for a very rocky life if it's him she picks. I can't stand jealously. Its a wasted emotion.

Now her other choice is a very nice looking guy that I believe and it's my honest opinion that would be very good to her and give her a wonderful life. However, if she is crazy enough to pass on him, I sure hope he is the next Bach because I could stand another season of looking at him. laugh out loud

Just a couple of my thoughts and I can't believe we still have to wait so long to find out who she picks.laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:14 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:This is my first time watching a Bachette season outside Australia.  Thanks to the Google Drive cache of links, I binged watched over 3 nights!  Jasmine is such a lovely ambassador for the Bachette franchise.  She's smart, she's funny, she's level-headed, she is so in touch with her own feelings, she's respectful and I could go on and on.  In fact, she's the type of girl that I would love my son to bring home to meet the family!

I re-watched the hometown farewells for Mikhel and Kevin W and there is a marked difference in Jasmine's reaction.  In Mikhel, IMO she is opening up and initiating the intimate and more lingering body contact with Mikhel.  IMO her physical connection with Mikhel caught up with the level of chemistry she has been experiencing with Kevin W.  She was saying she now "really knows Mikhel".  

I absolutely loved the conversation between Mikhel and his mum.  The ease with which Mikhel told his mum that he had said "I love you" to Jasmine speaks volumes about what kind of relationship they have.  I couldn't help but feel that Kevin and his mum have a more tempestuous relationship - IMO what we were shown of that conversation (when Kevin asked his mum "so you don't approved?") indicated to me that his mum tends to put forward her opinion first and then Kevin is left to decipher and defend his position.  Kevin then takes the same approach when Jasmine says "your mum was hard on me".  He doesn't reassure her but only states his mum's position of "what do you expect, I'm her son".  JMO from that alone, she would be better off picking Mikhel long term.

Along with the bold observation what Jasmine said, at Kevin's home date the father is the one who said you look like a couple and the mom almost had a heart attack laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 am

just rewatched the recent cuba date with mikhel and jas, jasmine was super giggly(if that's a word) around him. Reminds me of when during the last ep of montreal and first ep of morroco where she looked dopey at him(like she just wanted to jump his bones and looked like she just melted with the things mikhel told her). that montage of them kissing in the beach during the sunset was super romantic

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:39 am

So I finally got to watch the last episode. Several things I noticed.

Mikhel got the standard US show F1 date...very private, very romantic, private island, boat date. Despite that, I thought she was more into Kevin. The looks, the touching, etc, to me she had more chemistry with Kevin. Mikhel also acknowledged being insecure while Mike was full of confidence. Very typical of US F1 and F2. Still think she is picking Kevin, although I would be pleasantly surprised if she picked Mikhel.

I finally got to see what people have been talking about when discussing Kevin's puppy dog eyes and the flirting. Yeah, not a fan there. Not sure that I think it was flirting, but he was definitely working the charm. It seemed rather manipulative to me. I guess I just don't trust people who seem to turn on the charm as easily as he does to get what he wants.

The lawyer made some comments that I thought were interesting and insightful. She said that Kevin seems to be "always in search of fun and excitement" and I get where she is coming from. For some reason, he does seem to be almost an adrenaline junkie to me. His talking about the  whole move when his relationship broke down to specifically "downtown" Toronto and the bachelor pad stuff, just seemed kind of strange. I know he said he had to get it out of his system and that he is ready to get serious with Jasmine now, but I don't know that I buy that. There is just something that is off putting to me about him. He says the right things, but I don't really believe him.

One final thing. I rofl at the irony when Kevin said "You don't want to join a family you are not welcome to." Hello mommy.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:44 am

Sprite wrote:So I finally got to watch the last episode. Several things I noticed.

Mikhel got the standard US show F1 date...very private, very romantic, private island, boat date. Despite that, I thought she was more into Kevin. The looks, the touching, etc, to me she had more chemistry with Kevin.

I finally got to see what people have been talking about when discussing Kevin's puppy dog eyes and the flirting. Yeah, not a fan there. Not sure that I think it was flirting, but he was definitely working the charm. It seemed rather manipulative to me. I guess I just don't trust people who seem to turn on the charm as easily as he does to get what he wants.

The lawyer made some comments that I thought were interesting and insightful. She said that Kevin seems to be "always in search of fun and excitement" and I get where she is coming from. For some reason, he does seem to be almost an adrenaline junkie to me. His talking about the  whole move when his relationship broke down to specifically "downtown" Toronto and the bachelor pad stuff, just seemed kind of strange. I know he said he had to get it out of his system and that he is ready to get serious with Jasmine now, but I don't know that I buy that. There is just something that is off putting to me about him. He says the right things, but I don't really believe him.

One final thing. I rofl at the irony when Kevin said "You don't want to join a family you are not welcome to." Hello mommy.

I caught that too and went WHAAAAAT???? dude you going to know how harsh your mum was when you watch it back. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:04 pm

I haven't watched all the episodes but I personally think Mikhel is a total sweetheart. I am hoping he is F1, and there are certainly signs that he may well be - but I have watched the last two Australian seasons of Bach/Ette and that has led me to doubt myself with all the mind games/manipulation through editing.

It's clear that Jasmine's mum (in particular) is wary of Kevin. Although I haven't watched all episodes, IMO, Kevin does not come across as genuine.

Really depends on whether Jasmine will learn from her mistakes and choose the "good guy" or will choose the type of guy she has done in the past. Personally, I would love to see her choose "Mr Right" as that would actually feel like a "real" love story. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:08 pm

@in_denial I agree and not because one is better than the other but I would love to see a bachelorette actually mean what they say. If the tag to the storyline is she came on the show to find a guy different to what she usually dates because her past relationships didn't work, I hope she sticks to her plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Fifty wrote:@in_denial  I agree and not because one is better than the other but I would love to see a bachelorette actually mean what they say.  If the tag to the storyline is she came on the show to find a guy different to what she usually dates because her past relationships didn't work, I hope she sticks to her plan.

Yes! Someone that actually follows through with what they claim would be lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:25 pm

The thing is she probably thinks she is following through on her plan. Perhaps she doesn't think KW is her usual type and perhaps she thinks he is a good guy. She's the one who actually knows him and she's the one who will be living with her choice, not viewers who think they know better what's good for her. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:27 pm

@bluwavz ITA! Plus she has said KW makes her feel "comfortable, safe, desired, and wanted" and has many times said he was a solid guy that knows what he wants. And when talking to his mom, she said KW was a rock for her during this process and has made it known to her that he'll be there for her.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:The thing is she probably thinks she is following through on her plan. Perhaps she doesn't think KW is her usual type and perhaps she thinks he is a good guy. She's the one who actually knows him and she's the one who will be living with her choice, not viewers who think they know better what's good for her. JMO.

Not doubting that but seeing her mom and sister have said in the first 3 minutes of meeting him he is the usual type she goes out with, you can safely say he is the usual type. And even her sister said, he is a fling that will fizzle out like her other relationships. Sometimes it's inly when you step back and really want to change your life that you are willing to listen to the people close to you. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:45 pm

I don't think we can safely say he is her usual type IMO especially when she said he wasn't someone she would date.

I hope she chooses with her heart and not whom she thinks she should choose based on opinions. Whether it's Kevin or Mikhel, if it will be long term leading into marriage, one never knows. It's her path and her choice. I wouldn't want to choose someone that my family met for a few short hours just because it would make them happy. I was married to a nice guy, it doesn't mean much if you're not in love with the nice guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking