SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:22 pm

mercieme wrote:@Fifty, yes that's the speculation that poster RR came up with, that it was prolly him getting into the limo to go to the F3 RC....never seen a limo shot of people going to RC before but as I have been told, there is always a first in every franchise laugh out loud

He looks quite downcast though IMO. Hard to tell how they dress for F3 RC as it's the first season and we don't have anything to compare. It's a tricky one. Is there a clip of the promo posted in another thread @mercieme ?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:33 pm

@fifty, here is the promo for Tuesday's HTD. It's an editing trick, we have SCs that show that Mikhel made it to Cuba which is next stop after HTD. The episode chart indicates that only 2 make it to Cuba, if so then Mikhel is one of the 2.

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/791334843879559168

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:51 pm

FWIW, here`s the preview that`s posted on Facebook

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Is he even in a limo? The door window seems more like an SUV imo. They could have had him going to and leaving the RC because they keep the guys separate. I've heard from previous cast here that they record a lot of their days so it stands to reason that they could tape them in their car/limo rides. They seemingly want us to think he leaves and I'm sure a lot of viewers believe it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:34 pm

mercieme wrote:@Fifty, yes that's the speculation that poster RR came up with, that it was prolly him getting into the limo to go to the F3 RC....never seen a limo shot of people going to RC before but as I have been told, there is always a first in every franchise laugh out loud

Curious what do you think is happening in those caps?

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, here`s the preview that`s posted on Facebook

S/Caps I made from the vid posted by @Aunties_Love

Is he coming or going? In the vid it appears the car is moving. They show him in the car before they show him getting in the car and closing the door.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Captur50

You see the door being closed in the vid.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Captur51

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:36 pm

mercieme wrote:@fifty, here is the promo for Tuesday's HTD. It's an editing trick, we have SCs that show that Mikhel made it to Cuba which is next stop after HTD. The episode chart indicates that only 2 make it to Cuba, if so then  Mikhel is one of the 2.

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/791334843879559168

Wow that is a sneaky edit trick I've never seen it before. It looks like he is going home if you guys didnt know any better. Good work. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Curious what do you think is happening in those caps?

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, here`s the preview that`s posted on Facebook

S/Caps I made from the vid posted by @Aunties_Love

Is he coming or going? In the vid it appears the car is moving. They show him in the car before they show him getting in the car and closing the door.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Captur50

You see the door being closed in the vid.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Captur51

Wait do we have s/c of him in Cuba if not it can work either way editing wise. It could make it look like he doesn't make it at all and goes at F3 RC as these S/C depict or they are hiding him from the final 2 and this is a misdirection. Are there s/c of Mike and Kevin W in Cuba. Sorry I apologise for the questions that may have already been answered, playing catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:45 pm

@Guardianangel....I have no idea what's happening with Mikhel in the limo shot. I was just providing what the current speculation is to @Fifty since she thought Mikhel was leaving. Regardless as I posted it's an editing trick to somehow make folks think so...and it really does not matter IMO because Mikhel is a solid lock for Cuba based on SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:46 pm

No s/caps of Kevin or Mike in Cuba. S/caps of Mikhel and Jasmine on a boat. @richmondrose sleuthed the logo on the boat and found it to be Cuba.

Another s/cap of Jasmine in the water with someone, it's a far away shot. It's been cropped and enlarged. IMO it's Mikhel, however there is some discussion that it may be Kevin and or Mike.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:46 pm

No s/c of Mie or Kevin in Cuba @Fifty.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:48 pm

@Fifty, we have sc's of him in Cuba sleuthed by @richmondrose. We have none of either Kevin or Mike in Cuba

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:20 am

My theory for the next episode is that prior to the rose ceremony Mikhel has doubts regarding staying on the show. This explains his interview saying that he just wants to go home. IMO he then decides to leave, gets into the limo, but then changes his mind. I think he returns to the rose ceremony, and Jasmine may or may not even know that he left. The rose ceremony will continue and then IMO Mike will be called, then Mikhel, leaving those two going forward to Cuba. That's my best guess, but we shall see come Tuesday. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 47 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking