SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:39 pm

deleted - wrong thread

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:39 pm

Fifty wrote:Sorry the above post is really long ^^^^

Mike was let go even after a very bad home date with Kevin believe that.  I have never seen a worse home date in watch these shows over all these years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:41 pm

hahaha WTH just happened?

i am happy to eat my crows....the CA editors are so good in throwing me all the curveballs over Kevin W's edit. He definitely is the F1 then Smiley.

@AllAboutLove : yep i think you could be right...yes .

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 pm

reason wrote:

Mike was let go even after a very bad home date with Kevin believe that.  I have never seen a worse home date in watch these shows over all these years.

Good luck with the MIL jas! Once a week with her mannnnnnn stupid :headbanging love must be worth it for sure Hugesmile I don't know if I could personally handle it especially knowing how much he talks and listens to his mum I'd always hope my man would put me first and I hope kW does the same for jas
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:03 am

Fifty wrote:I posted this in the Bachette Au f1-F6 thread and based on this I picked the F1 but editing and the bait and switch technique got me in the end.  But this makes a lot of sense when it comes to Jasmines season and why I have picked the f1 to F3 for her season below.

I was looking at the storyline and arc rather than the characters that are being played during the seasons. If anyone has read any articles about the bachelor franchise they would know that as soon as the contestants are cast, the producers mark a storyboard and allocate characters for each of the contestants, Ie the villain, the loud one etc. Thats why they have Story Producers (yes thats a real job title) . Well its the same for the top 3. Now thats not to say that some contestants don't go rogue with their personalities which can be a blessing for drama but can throw a spanner in the works for the overall story in which case some crafty editing happens. So here is my take on it.

F3 - The realist
These guys will forever have the realist hats on regardless of how much the Lead prods them to remove it and immerse themselves in the bachie bubble, it ain't happening. These guys have figured out the ins and outs of the environment, if the lead is already into someone else and above all else whether they are compatible and if they will make it in the outside world. The answer is generally no. They also have a hard time accepting there are other guys/girls the lead is dating and or end up with an overt jealous edit. AKA Sarah (SamW), Olena (Richie) Richie (SamF) Jake (Georgia) They also are portrayed as hard to get their feelings and emotions out which can sometimes be mistaken for the F1 character.

F2 - The Romantic
These guys I call the "poor buggers", why because they fall hard and fast and are all in from the get go. This isn't just in the bubble world, they are also more often than not like that in the real world. Very open with expressing their emotions, hopeless romantics and most likely to get their heart shattered into a million pieces along with the viewers. AKA Nikki (Richie), Lana (SamW), Michael (SamF), Robbie (JoJo) and Matty J (Georgia).

F1 - The Eternally Guarded

These guys have fallen for the Lead but still well aware that they are competing with 20 other people. But it's not shown as overt jealousy. Emotions and feelings don't come easy and generally speaking are guarded about expressing them until the 11th hour. AKA Sasha (SamF), Snez (SamW), Anna (Tim), Lauren B (Ben H), Jordan (JoJo) and Lee (Georgia).

Rogue Contestants
Now generally speaking, most characters stay in this formation, however we occasionally have contestants that go rogue which want to make the producers call out "abort mission" because their personality over shines or they have skipped the order and producers need to edit the heck out of what went wrong. AKA Alex (Richie), Brooks (Des), Ali (Tim), JoJo (Ben Higgins) Courtney (Georgia). I placed JOJO in here for BenH season as he had the f1&F2 who were scared to open up, hence the I love you to both girls. Ie drama.

So where do I place these guys.

Well Kev W =F3. He is still having a hard time with the other guys dating Jasmine.  She made a point of it in the last Ep on their date.  He is a different person away from the other guys. His jealousy is on full display and he's unable to fully immerse himself with Jasmine in the bubble.

Mikhel=F2 sweet baby yezuss he is all in. Chemistry is off the charts and he mentioned a couple of eps back at the RC to Jasmine during some 1 on 1. "I'm all in like steam train".  

Mike =F1 he has a hard time expressing his emotions and is perceived to be quiet and so don't be surprised if he drops the L bomb on the last leg of the final date.

But because producers love drama, they will create a switch now after HTD.  Questions will be raised at HTD with Mikhel and it will look like he is running scared to drop the L bomb. This will make people think he has moved to the F1 position. This is where I was caught for the Aussie bachette. The bait and switch. Don't be fooled.  The poor guy will more than likely get his heart broken.  (Oh Mikhel you handsome sweet man, come back for next season as the Lead along with Matty J so I can change my Avi to the both of you)

Back on track, I have a feeling because of the popularity of JOJOs season the next bachelor/ bachelorette is the f2 and not the F3 from previous seasons as the F2 seem to be getting a very favourable edit compared to what we have seen before.

That's my theory and by George this time I'm sticking to it.
IMO you got everything right except the F3 and F1 for Jas.
In the light of the last epi (and clues from previous ones) Mike is totally the realist and KW the F1.
We need to put this in the stats thread or something and hope they don't change this for future seasons.
Very amazing job you did here
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 am

reason wrote:

I quite obviously know nothing and these producers will be the death of me. cantstopl It looks like Mike and kev W swapped roles. Mike really couldn't open up in the end much like most of the F3's do. Mind you I even wrote that they can sometimes confuse people in thinking they are the F1. I was right just wrong person. SMH right now in not taking my own advice yet again. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:35 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:I posted this in the Bachette Au f1-F6 thread and based on this I picked the F1 but editing and the bait and switch technique got me in the end.  But this makes a lot of sense when it comes to Jasmines season and why I have picked the f1 to F3 for her season below.

I was looking at the storyline and arc rather than the characters that are being played during the seasons. If anyone has read any articles about the bachelor franchise they would know that as soon as the contestants are cast, the producers mark a storyboard and allocate characters for each of the contestants, Ie the villain, the loud one etc. Thats why they have Story Producers (yes thats a real job title) . Well its the same for the top 3. Now thats not to say that some contestants don't go rogue with their personalities which can be a blessing for drama but can throw a spanner in the works for the overall story in which case some crafty editing happens. So here is my take on it.

F3 - The realist
These guys will forever have the realist hats on regardless of how much the Lead prods them to remove it and immerse themselves in the bachie bubble, it ain't happening. These guys have figured out the ins and outs of the environment, if the lead is already into someone else and above all else whether they are compatible and if they will make it in the outside world. The answer is generally no. They also have a hard time accepting there are other guys/girls the lead is dating and or end up with an overt jealous edit. AKA Sarah (SamW), Olena (Richie) Richie (SamF) Jake (Georgia) They also are portrayed as hard to get their feelings and emotions out which can sometimes be mistaken for the F1 character.

F2 - The Romantic
These guys I call the "poor buggers", why because they fall hard and fast and are all in from the get go. This isn't just in the bubble world, they are also more often than not like that in the real world. Very open with expressing their emotions, hopeless romantics and most likely to get their heart shattered into a million pieces along with the viewers. AKA Nikki (Richie), Lana (SamW), Michael (SamF), Robbie (JoJo) and Matty J (Georgia).

F1 - The Eternally Guarded

These guys have fallen for the Lead but still well aware that they are competing with 20 other people. But it's not shown as overt jealousy. Emotions and feelings don't come easy and generally speaking are guarded about expressing them until the 11th hour. AKA Sasha (SamF), Snez (SamW), Anna (Tim), Lauren B (Ben H), Jordan (JoJo) and Lee (Georgia).

Rogue Contestants
Now generally speaking, most characters stay in this formation, however we occasionally have contestants that go rogue which want to make the producers call out "abort mission" because their personality over shines or they have skipped the order and producers need to edit the heck out of what went wrong. AKA Alex (Richie), Brooks (Des), Ali (Tim), JoJo (Ben Higgins) Courtney (Georgia). I placed JOJO in here for BenH season as he had the f1&F2 who were scared to open up, hence the I love you to both girls. Ie drama.

So where do I place these guys.

Well Kev W =F3. He is still having a hard time with the other guys dating Jasmine.  She made a point of it in the last Ep on their date.  He is a different person away from the other guys. His jealousy is on full display and he's unable to fully immerse himself with Jasmine in the bubble.

Mikhel=F2 sweet baby yezuss he is all in. Chemistry is off the charts and he mentioned a couple of eps back at the RC to Jasmine during some 1 on 1. "I'm all in like steam train".  

Mike =F1 he has a hard time expressing his emotions and is perceived to be quiet and so don't be surprised if he drops the L bomb on the last leg of the final date.

But because producers love drama, they will create a switch now after HTD.  Questions will be raised at HTD with Mikhel and it will look like he is running scared to drop the L bomb. This will make people think he has moved to the F1 position. This is where I was caught for the Aussie bachette. The bait and switch. Don't be fooled.  The poor guy will more than likely get his heart broken.  (Oh Mikhel you handsome sweet man, come back for next season as the Lead along with Matty J so I can change my Avi to the both of you)

Back on track, I have a feeling because of the popularity of JOJOs season the next bachelor/ bachelorette is the f2 and not the F3 from previous seasons as the F2 seem to be getting a very favourable edit compared to what we have seen before.

That's my theory and by George this time I'm sticking to it.
IMO you got everything right except the F3 and F1 for Jas.
In the light of the last epi (and clues from previous ones) Mike is totally the realist and KW the F1.
We need to put this in the stats thread or something and hope they don't change this for future seasons.
Very amazing job you did here

Thanks for that I just didn't take my own advice knowing that sometimes the F3 can be confused with the F1 because they have similar issues. Now if Mikhel is F1, these producers have done a real number on us and I definitely know nothing about this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:38 am

Fifty wrote:
reason wrote:

I quite obviously know nothing and these producers will be the death of me. cantstopl   It looks like Mike and kev W swapped roles. Mike really couldn't open up in the end much like most of the F3's do.  Mind you I even wrote that they can sometimes confuse people in thinking they are the F1.  I was right just wrong person. SMH right now in not taking my own advice yet again. cantstopl

@Fifty, I think your analysis was bang on. Before I got to the bottom with your predictions, I really thought your description of the F3 The Realist was describing Mike. Anyhow, like you said, it is kind of confusing at times with the producers doing their best to mislead us with all kinds of clues.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:56 am

A
Fifty wrote:
reason wrote:

I quite obviously know nothing and these producers will be the death of me. cantstopl   It looks like Mike and kev W swapped roles. Mike really couldn't open up in the end much like most of the F3's do.  Mind you I even wrote that they can sometimes confuse people in thinking they are the F1.  I was right just wrong person. SMH right now in not taking my own advice yet again. cantstopl
@Fifty spot on in regards to the contestant "role/character" and positioning. 

Have to keep an eye out for those fans favorite as well by the like of things ie SM handling/manipulation

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:59 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
Fifty wrote:
reason wrote:

@Fifty, I think your analysis was bang on. Before I got to the bottom with your predictions, I really thought your description of the F3 The Realist was describing Mike. Anyhow, like you said, it is kind of confusing at times with the producers doing their best to mislead us with all kinds of clues.

Yes you are absolutely correct. Didn't think Kev was going to open up tbh that threw me for a loop. Tbh I was thinking it may be reversed when she took Mike on the 2on1 date I've never seen that for an F1 before. Just a question to you all, who do you think is getting the heavy chemistry edit between Mikhel and Kev and as I haven't seen the Ep, did Jas say she missed them or she was happy to see them to either Kev or Mikhel when she saw them at HTD? And who is more popular on SM between the two? Just wondering if they in fact will do a bait and switch at the end which will make it interesting. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 am

@Idlemess I don't look at SM anymore. As my 9 year old told me "adults overanalyse everything". We often look at things posted word for word or look at who they are posting more about and assume they are the one, when in fact it's just to confuse us and reel us in even more. I still don't think I'll learn though, I always go for the F2 in the bachelorette series regardless of geographical location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 am

Fifty wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Yes you are absolutely correct.  Didn't think Kev was going to open up tbh that threw me for a loop. Tbh I was thinking it may be reversed when she took Mike on the 2on1 date I've never seen that for an F1 before. Just a question to you all, who do you think is getting the heavy chemistry edit between Mikhel and Kev and as I haven't seen the Ep, did Jas say she missed them or she was happy to see them  to either Kev or Mikhel when she saw them at HTD? And who is more popular on SM between the two?  Just wondering if they in fact will do a bait and switch at the end which will make it interesting. Thanks

@Fifty...i have enjoyed your take. I think it was spot on. and yes..to the switching between F1 and F3..that is sooo Tricky! laugh out loud . FWIW Jasmine has said "unexplainable connection" over KW about 2-3 times already....so i think he is the F1 with "connection" storyline whereas Mikhel got the obvious smoochy chemistry edit started from the hot tub date, motorbike, etc which defined more of F2 to me. In addition Mikhel's BIO alluding heartbreak...so...i lean to think he is the dumpee F2. Hope that helps Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking