SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:12 am

Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

@Fifty, I think your analysis was bang on. Before I got to the bottom with your predictions, I really thought your description of the F3 The Realist was describing Mike. Anyhow, like you said, it is kind of confusing at times with the producers doing their best to mislead us with all kinds of clues.

Yes you are absolutely correct.  Didn't think Kev was going to open up tbh that threw me for a loop. Tbh I was thinking it may be reversed when she took Mike on the 2on1 date I've never seen that for an F1 before. Just a question to you all, who do you think is getting the heavy chemistry edit between Mikhel and Kev and as I haven't seen the Ep, did Jas say she missed them or she was happy to see them  to either Kev or Mikhel when she saw them at HTD? And who is more popular on SM between the two?  Just wondering if they in fact will do a bait and switch at the end which will make it interesting. Thanks

@Fifty...i have enjoyed your take. I think it was spot on. and yes..to the switching between F1 and F3..that is sooo Tricky! laugh out loud . FWIW Jasmine has said "unexplainable connection" over KW about 2-3 times already....so i think he is the F1 with "connection" storyline whereas Mikhel got the obvious smoochy chemistry edit started from the hot tub date, motorbike, etc which defined more of F2 to me. In addition Mikhel's BIO alluding heartbreak...so...i lean to think he is the dumpee F2. Hope that helps Smiley

Ok that makes sense. And I don't think they have alluded to any jealousy on Mikhels part that I can remember which is more an F2. They never seem to mention it's an issue when I'm sure it is but its never alluded to. I also no longer take obstacles in to consideration as they seem to have them crop up after HTD for the F2 and sometimes the F3. It's a misdirection IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 am

Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Yes you are absolutely correct.  Didn't think Kev was going to open up tbh that threw me for a loop. Tbh I was thinking it may be reversed when she took Mike on the 2on1 date I've never seen that for an F1 before. Just a question to you all, who do you think is getting the heavy chemistry edit between Mikhel and Kev and as I haven't seen the Ep, did Jas say she missed them or she was happy to see them  to either Kev or Mikhel when she saw them at HTD? And who is more popular on SM between the two?  Just wondering if they in fact will do a bait and switch at the end which will make it interesting. Thanks

@Fifty...i have enjoyed your take. I think it was spot on. and yes..to the switching between F1 and F3..that is sooo Tricky! laugh out loud . FWIW Jasmine has said "unexplainable connection" over KW about 2-3 times already....so i think he is the F1 with "connection" storyline whereas Mikhel got the obvious smoochy chemistry edit started from the hot tub date, motorbike, etc which defined more of F2 to me. In addition Mikhel's BIO alluding heartbreak...so...i lean to think he is the dumpee F2. Hope that helps Smiley

Ok that makes sense.  And I don't think they have alluded to any jealousy on Mikhels part that I can remember which is more an F2.  They never seem to mention it's an issue when I'm sure it is but its never alluded to.  I also no longer take obstacles in to consideration as they seem to have them crop up after HTD for the F2 and sometimes the F3. It's a misdirection IMO.

i still think the obstacles could be very telling : the one who got the weird obstacles post-HTD (cough2 Jordan at MTP) and also Lee with this faux blonde vs brunette thing laugh out loud plus Alex with whether Richie could be an instand dad, is actually likely end up as F1. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:22 am

Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Ok that makes sense.  And I don't think they have alluded to any jealousy on Mikhels part that I can remember which is more an F2.  They never seem to mention it's an issue when I'm sure it is but its never alluded to.  I also no longer take obstacles in to consideration as they seem to have them crop up after HTD for the F2 and sometimes the F3. It's a misdirection IMO.

i still think the obstacles could be very telling : the one who got the weird obstacles post-HTD (cough2 Jordan at MTP) and also Lee with this faux blonde vs brunette thing  laugh out loud plus Alex with whether Richie could be an instand dad, is actually likely end up as F1. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

Yes you are correct, however I have found that more often than not the F2 or F3 will sometimes end up with bigger hurdles or obstacles which can sometimes deviate from the real F1. Matty has some doozies which is another reason I fell for him as F1. But it's the old switcheroo. Sma e goes for JOJO in Ben H season, she had trust issues. So for me it's hard to then decipher who has the bigger obstacle or a legitimate obstacle IMO. The blonde one was pathetic.... cantstopl they could have come up with something else. My goodness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:12 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMA6QGYgwO6/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

a comment under it :
ali_morrow My friend met Kevin W and he told her that he won but they aren't together anymore laugh out loud

Q For those in the know..is this a hoax? question

perhaps someone who sleuth KW (who i believe now is F1 giggling) can enlighten me about their relationship status?...Praying . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:23 am

@joy15 yeah i saw that yesterday as well but i think that it's fake/misleading. if kevin told some random girl that happened he would be in major trouble from bach can and could get sued depending on his contract.

I remember after episode 3 or so when mikhel posted a pic, his sister manisha commented saying "i hope this works out for you, i can't stand to watch my brother make out on tv any longer", obviously manisha would have known if he won or not(atleast i think she would, I'm new to this franchise so idk maybe they have to be super secretive around their family as well). So i don't think we can go off that comment.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 am

primexi wrote:@joy15 yeah i saw that yesterday as well but i think that it's fake/misleading. if kevin told some random girl that happened he would be in major trouble from bach can and could get sued depending on his contract.

I remember after episode 3 or so when mikhel posted a pic, his sister manisha commented saying "i hope this works out for you, i can't stand to watch my brother make out on tv any longer", obviously manisha would have known if he won or not(atleast i think she would, I'm new to this franchise so idk maybe they have to be super secretive around their family as well). So i don't think we can go off that comment.

tyvm @primexi...i am a Mike observer..and dont pay attn much on KW and Mikhel's SM. Interesting comment by his sis...thanks for letting me know. Yeah..i can imagine if Mikhel didnt even tell his sis. I felt sorry for him if he is indeed the F2. 6 months is too long to keep the heartache.IMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:18 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:
Fifty wrote:Sorry the above post is really long ^^^^

Mike was let go even after a very bad home date with Kevin believe that.  I have never seen a worse home date in watch these shows over all these years.

Good luck with the MIL jas! Once a week with her mannnnnnn stupid :headbanging love must be worth it for sure Hugesmile I don't know if I could personally handle it especially knowing how much he talks and listens to his mum I'd always hope my man would put me first and I hope kW does the same for jas

He did tell Jasmine during their time on the football field, something along the lines of he had to leave and go live elsewhere to grow up. Anyone else remember that? Having now seen his control freak of a mom, I can understand why he had to get away. Hopefully, that helped him set some boundaries, but then his mom said that he calls her and they talk on the phone for 2 1/2 hours, so who knows.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:21 am

Yea, that and how the MIL was with Jasmine.....seen this before with my friennds like I said and really am wondering how long term of a relatinship they can have with this hanging over them...... It will be interesting.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:26 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, that and how the MIL was with Jasmine.....seen this before with my friennds like I said and really am wondering how long term of a relatinship they can have with this hanging over them......  It will be interesting.

And they would be doing the long distance thing unless she moved from Vancouver. Yeah, I'm just not getting the warm and fuzzies with this one...no matter how it goes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:26 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, that and how the MIL was with Jasmine.....seen this before with my friennds like I said and really am wondering how long term of a relatinship they can have with this hanging over them......  It will be interesting.

@Aunties_Love do you happen to know the call out order at the F5 RC. Just interested to see if something pans out the same as the Au bachette. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:29 am

Sprite wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
reason wrote:

Mike was let go even after a very bad home date with Kevin believe that.  I have never seen a worse home date in watch these shows over all these years.

Good luck with the MIL jas! Once a week with her mannnnnnn stupid :headbanging love must be worth it for sure Hugesmile I don't know if I could personally handle it especially knowing how much he talks and listens to his mum I'd always hope my man would put me first and I hope kW does the same for jas

He did tell Jasmine during their time on the football field, something along the lines of he had to leave and go live elsewhere to grow up. Anyone else remember that? Having now seen his control freak of a mom, I can understand why he had to get away. Hopefully, that helped him set some boundaries, but then his mom said that he calls her and they talk on the phone for 2 1/2 hours, so who knows.

yes I haven't watched yet but I don't blame him for moving out ...... I really hope she's not as bad as she sounds and hope it's not a case of like mother like son Suspect for jasmines sake as ive always been #teamjasmine Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:56 am

^^^Some don't feel it's was that bad, but for me, I would put it on par with that father who put down Brad during his daughters HTD because Brad wasn't educated enough for him. Kevin's mom did the same with Jasmine and her job. To me she was unnecessarily nasty. You can be protective about your child without being a bitch. The other two families managed to ask questions without being rude.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking