SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Well, I'm going out on a limb & officially calling Kevin as F1 with no changing my mind. I've always thought they fell for each other early on & there wasn't another relationship that has caught up to them. I've read the hundreds of posts here indicating why either Mike or Mikhel are potentially F1, but I'm just seeing the relationships differently.

I think Mikhel is an absolute sweetheart, just as I think Mike is a great guy. But neither of these guys light Jasmine up the way Kevin does. And for the record, I also don't get the negative vibes from Kevin that so many others do. I just don't think he's as polished as some of the other guys this season; but he's a good, vulnerable & genuine man at heart. Of course, this is all JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think we can safely say he is her usual type IMO especially when she said he wasn't someone she would date.

I hope she chooses with her heart and not whom she thinks she should choose based on opinions. Whether it's Kevin or Mikhel, if it will be long term leading into marriage, one never knows. It's her path and her choice. I wouldn't want to choose someone that my family met for a few short hours just because it would make them happy. I was married to a nice guy, it doesn't mean much if you're not in love with the nice guy.

Absolutely, but Im not saying her family should choose for her as they obviously haven't. But and I'm only saying this out of personal experience is that you often keep repeating the same mistakes even though you know the relationships don't work but become somewhat addicted to the drama. Its only when you step back and with maturity you can reassess your life and tell yourself you don't want that anymore. And quite frankly I think Jasmine is far more mature than most of the bachelorettes we have seen in recent times and I think she will make the right choice IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:58 pm

For what's it's worth her sister did say that Kevin was in love with Jasmine.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:00 pm

@iamreal2u when did she say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:02 pm

reason wrote:@iamreal2u when did she say that.
During one of her ITMs.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Devil's advocate it seems that Jasmine and Mikhel's journey is more personal.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-kevin-w-jasmines-journey

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-mikhel-jasmines-journey

Adding... her FRC look more indian themed?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:13 pm

@iamreal2u I thought that but thought I would be laugh at for saying. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:19 pm

This ain't even funny.

We called it. Kudos to the first person to come out with this theory (i forgot who sorry).

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Kwf_ro10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:21 pm

That is hilarious that they are outing their own editing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:21 pm

What was the theory behind Kevin receiving the first rose? Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Devil's advocate it seems that Jasmine and Mikhel's journey is more personal.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-mikhel-jasmines-journey

Adding... her FRC look more indian themed?!

Re the bold,
But i felt like i was all about Mikhel's journey. Mikhel this Mikhel that and few They have chemistry, they have a strong connection

ETA: Actually it was also KW this KW that and some about the two. laugh out loud

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:That is hilarious that they are outing their own editing.

i know right? laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking