SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:04 am

Sprite wrote:^^^Some don't feel it's was that bad, but for me, I would put it on par with that father who put down Brad during his daughters HTD because Brad wasn't educated enough for him. Kevin's mom did the same with Jasmine and her job. To me she was unnecessarily nasty. You can be protective about your child without being a bitch. The other two families managed to ask questions without being rude.

no no sounds like she was very disrespectful to Jasmine ? I hope she chooses with her head as well as her heart IMO seems family life with mikhel would be more relaxing but who knows with this editing .....anyway if mikhel is f1 then mike will def be Bach Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:11 am

This is not my bachelorette autumn. First I really wished for Georgia to chose Matty and he left really sad. With Jasmine, the second last guy I wanted her to choose was Kevin, and I`m in for a disappointment now again… My gut tells me Mikhel will leave heart broken. He is my favorite btw...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:26 am

Miyala wrote:This is not my bachelorette autumn. First I really wished for Georgia to chose Matty and he left really sad. With Jasmine, the second last guy I wanted her to choose was Kevin, and I`m in for a disappointment now again… My gut tells me Mikhel will leave heart broken. He is my favorite btw...

Same here @Miyala same here

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:29 am

Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:This is not my bachelorette autumn. First I really wished for Georgia to chose Matty and he left really sad. With Jasmine, the second last guy I wanted her to choose was Kevin, and I`m in for a disappointment now again… My gut tells me Mikhel will leave heart broken. He is my favorite btw...

Im in the same boat (minus the Matty part because I didn't want to get invested and theb heartbroken after Richie's season).
Im already preparing myself for a heartbroken Mikhel.
It's just so obvious he is the F2.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:29 am

I like it better when I know the outcome. Then I can focus on that couple and follow their love story.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:32 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Im in the same boat (minus the Matty part because I didn't want to get invested and theb heartbroken after Richie's season).
Im already preparing myself for a heartbroken Mikhel.
It's just so obvious he is the F2.

Yes, it seems obvious. I also think Jasmine is more attractive to the "mysterious type" a la Kevin.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:35 am

Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, that and how the MIL was with Jasmine.....seen this before with my friennds like I said and really am wondering how long term of a relatinship they can have with this hanging over them......  It will be interesting.

@Aunties_Love do you happen to know the call out order at the F5 RC. Just interested to see if something pans out the same as the Au bachette. Thanks
Mike is 1, Mikhel 4, Kev W 5 That's the numbers for the top 3

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:37 am

Sprite wrote:^^^Some don't feel it's was that bad, but for me, I would put it on par with that father who put down Brad during his daughters HTD because Brad wasn't educated enough for him. Kevin's mom did the same with Jasmine and her job. To me she was unnecessarily nasty. You can be protective about your child without being a bitch. The other two families managed to ask questions without being rude.
Going waaay back to Bachelorette season 2 and Lanny's HTD.  How overbearing his mom was.  Totally over the top and not giving Meredith a chance to really say anything.  Just like Jasmine really had no chance with this.

ETA: FWIW, really hope that Mike is the next bach. Maybe that's why Winnipeg is where the MTA??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:51 am

Miyala wrote:I like it better when I know the outcome. Then I can focus on that couple and follow their love story.

Me too I love being spoiled and early on like epi 4 or 5.
Not too early and not too late.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, that and how the MIL was with Jasmine.....seen this before with my friennds like I said and really am wondering how long term of a relatinship they can have with this hanging over them......  It will be interesting.

@Aunties_Love do you happen to know the call out order at the F5 RC. Just interested to see if something pans out the same as the Au bachette. Thanks
Mike is 1, Mikhel 4, Kev W 5   That's the numbers for the top 3

Sorry meant F4 with 5 guys left. In Jasmines case Kev P left before RC so there were 4 left. Bachette Au have called the guys in order 1- 4 in both series in this RC. May or may not be relevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:45 am

Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Mike is 1, Mikhel 4, Kev W 5   That's the numbers for the top 3

Sorry meant F4 with  5 guys left. In Jasmines case Kev P left before RC so there were 4 left. Bachette Au have  called the guys in order 1- 4 in both series in this RC.   May or may not be relevant.

Well that's interesting @fifty because cmiiw they didn't have a f4 RC because it went from 5 guys to 3 guys and the order of that RC was mikhel called first, then Kev w 2nd, then Mike last!(with Benoit sent home and KP sent home on the SD) :shocked!: so if ur theory is correct then Mikhel is f1! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:48 am

oh I so hope thats the case!!!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking