SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Miyala wrote:He just gives me a really bad feeling. I think he looks so stiff and angry. Like he has all this negative energy under the surface. I couldn't bring myself to look at their dates though because of how off putting I find him. The way he often sits (like half lying) gives me a feeling that he is this man that just sits around waiting for the women to serve him or plays video games all the time. Sorry, he is just not my cup of tea. I am well aware that I may be interpreting him all wrong! Hopefully I am because when so she would be much happier with him Hugesmile
I think there is an interesting phenomenon when the lead is a woman: 99% of the time, she will choose the dominant man out of her f2. I don't know if this is because being the lead is overwhelming and these bad boys or whatever you call them, make things feel less stressful or women just naturally gravitate to that or what, but that's the pattern I've seen. I don't necessarily like KW for myself laugh out loud but I don't see Jas breaking this pattern. The only exception is when she just chooses a f1 to have one for a showmance and then it's the other one in the f2 that gets chosen.

So where we (general we) see a jealous or angry guy pointing his finger at her or manhandling her in the puddle, it's actually all points for f1 IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Miyala wrote:He just gives me a really bad feeling. I think he looks so stiff and angry. Like he has all this negative energy under the surface. I couldn't bring myself to look at their dates though because of how off putting I find him. The way he often sits (like half lying) gives me a feeling that he is this man that just sits around waiting for the women to serve him or plays video games all the time. Sorry, he is just not my cup of tea. I am well aware that I may be interpreting him all wrong! Hopefully I am because when so she would be much happier with him Hugesmile
I think there is an interesting phenomenon when the lead is a woman: 99% of the time, she will choose the dominant man out of her f2. I don't know if this is because being the lead is overwhelming and these bad boys or whatever you call them, make things feel less stressful or women just naturally gravitate to that or what, but that's the pattern I've seen. I don't necessarily like KW for myself laugh out loud but I don't see Jas breaking this pattern. The only exception is when she just chooses a f1 to have one for a showmance and then it's the other one in the f2 that gets chosen.

Yes, thats true. I thought about this myself. I think it is a lot like that in real life to, the nice men often become the friend and the girl goes for the mysterious one. Maybe not in the long run but it takes time to "learn the lesson". I absolutely believe she will pick Kevin. He intrigues her.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I find myself not able to NOT root for KW because thats one happy girl with him Smiley And the chemistry is palpable IMO.

Its the same situation like with EX-Baddy and Jojo!!! Not many rooted for him and look where they are know Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I find myself not able to NOT root for KW because thats one happy girl with him Smiley And the chemistry is palpable IMO.

Its the same situation like with EX-Baddy and Jojo!!! Not many rooted for him and look where they are know Hugesmile
Maybe these shows can start to market themselves as reform programs, meant to tackle only the baddiest of bad boys cases.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Ok I just finished watching the Ep and there are a couple of points which left me scratching my head. Everything so far is pointing to KevW as F1. You can't get more F1 than this guy. He's jealous, alpha male but shown with a heart (ie gives her his medal) however there were some things I'm not sure about. A couple of eps back he had a hissy fit about Mikhel Getting a rose where Jasmine stated if he thinks this is a competition I'm going to let him go. The thing is after their date at the football field he said "if I win this she'll be the reward." This is perplexing to me as to why they would have kept this in unless they are tying it back to the previous Ep.

The other thing I have noticed about Jasmine is she says what's on her mind. If she doesn't agree with something she will give the guy the boot. She also doesn't seem to be regurgitating the same slogans. So her saying "I'm falling in love with Mikhel". It's not the same as other bachelorettes saying "I can SEE a future with him, I can SEE myself falling in love with him." Also it seems KevW is really getting the heavy chemistry edit. They even mentioned it. Along with Mikhel saying he is really jealous at the end is leading up to one of two things. It's a "bait and switch" as they have done in the AU series or the roles are in fact swapped. Kev W is F2 with Mikhel F1.

Also interesting to point out a crew member that Jasmine posted a pic of on Insta is following Mike and Mikhel and a couple of other guysand not KevW she has also posted only 1 photo of one of the guys. It's Mikhel. So yet again I'm confused after HTD.

https://instagram.com/p/BLc2ugUgCTC/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Interesting @Fifty, very interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:14 pm

@Fifty something that has been throwing me off is the fact that kevin doesn't follow mikhel on instagram but mikhel follows kevin. so did kevin get the girl but is still jealous towards mikhel because of the fantasy suite thing or is it because mikhel got the girl and he's jealous of that?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:25 pm

@reason @primexi I get to HTD and I get so confused as they always seem to throw a spanner in the works. But some things that Kev W has said don't seem to add up for a F1 that I have said before IMO so I'm not sure. After the HTD he does look like a shoe in and I'm not even going to compare families as the au HTD saw the F2 grill the lead and F1 she breezed through. She did say "it's so good to see you" to Mikhel which she didn't say to KW. As for SM I don't know sometimes the F2 has gone AWOL with no SM or its the opposite. So I don't know why if Kev W is F1 why he wouldn't follow Mikhel and Mikhel is also liking pics of Kev so I'm not sure what that means.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:33 pm

If the IG follows mean anything, (which it might not, maybe Kevin just thinks Mik's instagram is boring) I would go with the thought process that Mikhel is F1

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Alanna wrote:

So where we (general we) see a jealous or angry guy pointing his finger at her or manhandling her in the puddle, it's actually all points for f1 IMO.

Oh man that is so true. I've come to accept that fact the past few seasons of the US series. It's either they pick the bad boy or if they didn't pick the bad boy, then it's because the bad boy left and the B'ette is bawling over him. I swear, every time. laugh out loud  rotfl laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Oh man that is so true. I've come to accept that fact the past few seasons of the US series. It's either they pick the bad boy or if they didn't pick the bad boy, then it's because the bad boy left and the B'ette is bawling over him. I swear, every time. laugh out loud  rotfl laugh out loud

That is true, there does seem to be a pattern in the last few seasons of the US in particular so based on that she will probably pick good old Kev.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:03 pm

Kevin follows Shawn Booth and Kaitlyn, and that was before he followed Mike on twitter.

He follows Kyle, probably because he's from Hamilton, he follows Mike probably because he's a firefighter, he follow's Wale who is from Winnipeg, has posted a Raptors IG which is the NBA in Toronto. He doesn't follow anyone else. So the fact that he doesn't follow Mikhel, IMO isn't surprising. If he followed everyone, except Mikhel, then that's a different story IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking