SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I find myself not able to NOT root for KW because thats one happy girl with him Smiley And the chemistry is palpable IMO.

Gotta agree Alanna. Not on the rooting for KW part, but the rest. I was hoping for a Mikhel - Mike F2, that would be my choice, but I also have felt it's pretty clearly been only Kevin W she's had the hots for and seemed a smitten kitten around all season. In terms of chemistry no contest for anyone else with her compared to Kevin IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:42 pm

I live in Australia and was able to watch Ep 1-7 on youtube but I can't seem to be able to watch the latest HT episode. Does anyone know how I can watch it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:14 pm

@Just Looking I tried looking for it on youtube earlier and couldn't find it. I think you have to keep checking and if you see it, watch it. I believe they take them down?

I'm not sure if this will work for you, I believe it did for others outside Canada.

http://www.wnetwork.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Just Looking wrote:I live in Australia and was able to watch Ep 1-7 on youtube but I can't seem to be able to watch the latest HT episode.  Does anyone know how I can watch it.

EDIT - removed, link apparently no good.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kevin follows Shawn Booth and Kaitlyn, and that was before he followed Mike on twitter.

He follows Kyle, probably because he's from Hamilton, he follows Mike probably because he's a firefighter, he follow's Wale who is from Winnipeg, has posted a Raptors IG which is the NBA in Toronto. He doesn't follow anyone else. So the fact that he doesn't follow Mikhel, IMO isn't surprising. If he followed everyone, except Mikhel, then that's a different story IMO.
This definitely puts KW not following Mikhel on IG in a different light for me - now IMO it's not a big deal - maybe he simply didn't feel like going out of his way to follow everyone. Thanks for the summary! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:54 am

Alanna wrote:I find myself not able to NOT root for KW because thats one happy girl with him Smiley And the chemistry is palpable IMO.

bluwavz wrote:Me too!  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1f600 He's not my type at all and it's taken some time for him as a person to grow on me but their second 1-on-1 date together made it really hard for me not to like them together. sunny
Sorry for the double post, but I had to quote @Alanna  & @bluwavz - you ladies basically expressed my exact feelings. I totally agree! I root for J/KW not because he's my favourite personally (if that was the case I would have stopped caring after KP left) but because I can see how Jasmine just lights up around him - the look in her eyes & her smile around him just seems different & more vibrant to me, especially from their 2nd ID onward. Before this date, I kind of didn't really feel invested in any love story ... but now I can't help but root for this one  Smiley beatingheart

(And as an aside ... I really like his IG account with the one line captions ... I can't help but chuckle at many of his posts laugh out loud He doesn't seem to take himself too seriously, which is always a plus in my book.)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:39 am

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I live in Australia and was able to watch Ep 1-7 on youtube but I can't seem to be able to watch the latest HT episode.  Does anyone know how I can watch it.

@Just Looking I'm in Oz too and I watch here: http://the-watch-series.to/episode/the_bachelorette_canada_s1_e8.html

I got a massive virus alert message when I went on this website ??

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Just Looking I tried looking for it on youtube earlier and couldn't find it. I think you have to keep checking and if you see it, watch it. I believe they take them down?

I'm not sure if this will work for you, I believe it did for others outside Canada.

Thanks, but says "this content is unavailable". I might have to wait for awhile for Ep 8 to be up on youtube like the other episodes.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:23 am

Just Looking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Just Looking I tried looking for it on youtube earlier and couldn't find it. I think you have to keep checking and if you see it, watch it. I believe they take them down?

Thanks, but says "this content is unavailable".  I might have to wait for awhile for Ep 8 to be up on youtube like the other episodes.

@Just Looking I'm in Aus also....I've downloaded the Hola app and can watch the wnetwork link on that! yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:26 am

^ I'm from Aus, and I watched the HTD ep here: http://vidbull.com/yszsgb1b8y83.html
hope that helps!

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:33 am

I just watched the episode and I am still on the fence between Jasmine choosing Kevin or Mikhel. Two very different types of guys who both seem very invested in her.  They both seem sincere in their feeling of love for Jasmine as well. IMO it will be a conflicted choice of which path to take.....Kevin or Mikhel. I see Jasmine as still searching for the answer to her dilemma because I think she truly likes both of them for different reasons. Pros and cons with each.
Regarding Kevin's Mom...she was very aggressive and rude. I see Kevin as a Momma's boy...if he is the F1 and he does not stand up for Jasmine and tell his Mom she needs to back off...then IMO their relationship will be doomed. Kevin and his Mom seem very close. I totally believe Kevin that his Mom is the boss. The only way an overbearing MIL works out is if the husband defends his wife and sets boundaries with his Mom. I am not sure that Kevin has it in him to do this.
Both Mikhel's and Mikes families were so welcoming and gracious to Jasmine. The treatment she received from Kevin's family was just the opposite IMO. I hope Jasmine considers that you marry the family and well as the man.
Mikes declaration of love was to little to late. I would bet Mike learned about himself in the process and when he finds the right woman he will let her know sooner rather than later. He and his family seem like really nice, enjoyable folks.
Mikhel and his family have such a wonderful relationship. They were really nice people as well. Mikhel talking with his Mom was such a tender conversation. I can see way Mikhel is such a sweet hearted guy.
I'm looking forward to seeing which guy Jasmine see's as her HEA....and where their relationship is now in RL.
All JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:44 am

Seabear wrote:I just watched the episode and I am still on the fence between Jasmine choosing Kevin or Mikhel. Two very different types of guys who both seem very invested in her.  They both seem sincere in their feeling of love for Jasmine as well. IMO it will be a conflicted choice of which path to take.....Kevin or Mikhel. I see Jasmine as still searching for the answer to her dilemma because I think she truly likes both of them for different reasons. Pros and cons with each.
Regarding Kevin's Mom...she was very aggressive and rude. I see Kevin as a Momma's boy...if he is the F1 and he does not stand up for Jasmine and tell his Mom she needs to back off...then IMO their relationship will be doomed. Kevin and his Mom seem very close. I totally believe Kevin that his Mom is the boss. The only way an overbearing MIL works out is if the husband defends his wife and sets boundaries with his Mom. I am not sure that Kevin has it in him to do this.
Both Mikhel's and Mikes families were so welcoming and gracious to Jasmine. The treatment she received from Kevin's family was just the opposite IMO. I hope Jasmine considers that you marry the family and well as the man.
Mikes declaration of love was to little to late. I would bet Mike learned about himself in the process and when he finds the right woman he will let her know sooner rather than later. He and his family seem like really nice, enjoyable folks.
Mikhel and his family have such a wonderful relationship. They were really nice people as well. Mikhel talking with his Mom was such a tender conversation. I can see way Mikhel is such a sweet hearted guy.
I'm looking forward to seeing which guy Jasmine see's as her HEA....and where their relationship is now in RL. All JMO.

I have to be completely honest, but I'm not that impressed with any of Jasmine's guys - sorry, but I'm still in awe of the men in the latest AUS Bachelorette season, so you'll have to excuse my opinion!!! I hope she finds her match and if I was going to pick the F2 it would be Kevin W and Michel. I thought Kevin P was sexy and I liked him alot but he is just a little too gypsy IMO - I do believe that he really liked Jasmine though. AJMO of course.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking