SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:21 am

Canada should do the next show earlier so when Nick is finish we would have something else to view.  Even Austrialia should be doing something.  I don't know why they take so long. laugh out loud MHOAA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:56 am

reason wrote:Canada should do the next show earlier so when Nick is finish we would have something else to view.  Even Austrialia should be doing something.  I don't know why they take so long. laugh out loud MHOAA

I think the AU version is going to start filming around Feb next year, a little earlier than previous years.

Back to top Go down

Post by misshappy Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:37 am

If Jasmine picks Kevin, who will Canada's next bachelor be? Mikhel or Mike? Any guesses?

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by verbadjectivenoun Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:47 am

@4health A couple other additions for Mikhel F1 beyond what's been mentioned:

- Recap preview of their relationship during Finale Part 1 of him telling her he loved her - her saying he was just being the 'best boyfriend'.
- How quickly Jasmine speeds up her walk to him when she sees him arriving to meet her family and friend + the sweet 'I missed you' comment they now first say to each other. Mikhel just seemed way more relaxed and confident even in front of the cameras going into meeting her family and after the FS.
- Her extra caressing and touching of his face when she says ' I know they're going to love you' before they walk in to meet her family and friend
- The 'most beautiful rose ceremony' comment from Claire, producer, on Instagram about the final RC in Cuba. Her and the other crew member just looked serenely happy (sure - to be done) but also for the beautiful outcome which I think Mikhel would help produce. I feel like there would be a lot of kissing, hugging, picking her up, sweet sayings and some happy tears from Mikhel.

I have no more to suggest for Kevin W. beyond what's been shared! I would feel cheated out of the whole relationship story there if that's the outcome.

verbadjectivenoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:49 am

What if she picks Mikhel will the next bachelor be Kevin or Mike?

Back to top Go down

Post by misshappy Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:53 am

I agree, if I see Mikhel step out of the limo first, I will be so sad! sad
But if she chooses Mikhel, I think Mike would be the next bachelor over Kevin. Granted, Mike is a bit quiet, so who knows?

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:56 am

unless mike declines there is no chance kevin gets an offer. theres not enough fan support for kevin

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:00 am

For Kevin: only him got 2 one on one dates.
* and what others have posted.

For Mikhel: the ways she looks at him especially whenever they are dancing and its always full body contact.
* he got the hot tub and ocean dates for again...full body contact
* always called early for roses except after HTD
* her saying she loved being around him and he makes her so happy.
* making Mikhel happy makes me feel really good
* she said they had a immediately connection, now the passion is there, the chemistry is there, the romance is there
* Mikhel kissed me and everything else disappears

I still wanna know when that ocean swim happened. Was it really during during that date because Jasmine's hair wasnt didnt appear wet at dinner or in the FS or was at sunrise and not sunset as they want us to believe?
* and of course these SCs below. May have been dont post FRC

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_0722
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_0721
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_0723

Back to top Go down

Post by misshappy Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:16 am

Gotta be Mikhel. Who wouldn't pick him? He is so handsome, kind, smart and full of love and affection. Something every girl would want. Unless you like the challenge of a guy like Kevin. Jasmine's family kept saying Kevin was Jasmine's typical type. But she knows that did not get her anywhere in the past.

misshappy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:51 am

In addition of what have been said

For Kevin
- His M&G convo was shown in full length
- Jasmine said he makes her feel safe. His rock.
- She beams around him
- He is a family man
- she shared her story with him

- Some IG posts that "seem" in reference to Jasmine
- His presence in crew, official channel and jasmine SM is underwhelming for someone in top 2

- He has the typical passionate and risky F1 edit

- He is crying in the finale preview

For Mikhel
- He was shown commenting on Jasmine after his M&G
- Jasmine said to the camera (itm) she was falling in love with him after the htd
- Jasmine told him she is going to miss him after htd
- He has some hidden s/caps in the season preview
- He is also the only one that has FD s/caps (even though he was hidden) in season preview
- In recap, many previous bach can F1 edit clues (music, type of dates, M&G, preview presence, intro video, the "miss you", falling for him to the camera)

- SM has been favorable to him (they did the same for previous F1). Maybe too favorable?
IMHO. And i am referring to the official SM and their profusion use of Mikhel and Jas pictures.
Not the fans or anything like that.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:20 am

Great to hear what others think, so many great pick ups and mentions of moments etc.

My contribution:

For Kevin
In his Insta, pic of him and Jasmine of FD.

Against Mikhel
In his Insta, pic of him at HTD RC looking miserable and its accompanying caption to read Kevin P's blog about what the Bachette experience is like.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Argh, typo)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:38 am

Actually that post with Mikhel and KP blog can be both ways.
In fact I feel like most social medias can be both ways laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking