SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:43 am

Yes, agreed @djogbenyuie. My point is, if Kevin isnt F1, a post of a "happy couple snap" is IMO odd once the end result is known.

Likewise, for Mikhel's post of a pic which we now know reflects his misery of the FS that was coming up once Mike was out.

All JMO.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:11 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Yes, agreed @djogbenyuie. My point is, if Kevin isnt F1, a post of a "happy couple snap" is IMO odd once the end result is known.

Likewise, for Mikhel's post of a pic which we now know reflects his misery of the FS that was coming up once Mike was out.

All JMO.

:yes: i completely get your point.
Thanks for this clarification.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:18 am

Mikhel as f1: Jasmine saying something negative about Kevin's mom to the camera after the fortune teller reading. Would she do that about her potential future MIL? That's the thing that holds me back from thinking Kevin's a slam dunk.

Kevin as f1: It just looks like they already are in a relationship. They're so comfortable together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Reminder, please use IMO if you are stating something as an opinion. Saying that the SM support is more in favour of one over the other is an opinion, unless proof is provided in which case comparison's would have to be posted for both using the same method of comparisons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:44 pm

For Kevin imo this conversation from their FD. It's long and I think I got it pretty close:
J: I feel concern Kevin feels he's the only one here and I know Kevin want to know that's him and I and that's it, but I can't tell him that. Im stressed out because he's not the only one here. My heart is in two places right now.

K: So it looks like you have stuff on your mind today.

J: Obviously in the normal situation outside of this if I was dating you , i would just be dating you but i don't want to make you feel like my relationship is absolutely definitively (pause) it because the reality is that I care about Mikhel and i do intend on staying this through to the end.

K: ok

J:( rubbing his arm) because this is getting so much more complicated than expected.

K: I don't know what to say. (pours more drink)

J: It is naive of me to expect you to understand but I want you to try ok...to understand..

K: I do.  I know you put yourself in this situation to see it to the end.  Its hard to hear you know.  i consider us together now, so…that just..its hard.  Promise i will support it but its hard.  look i’m here for you .  I’m going to see it through to the end too.

J: shakes head yes.

K: My heart’s all yours.  take it or leave it.  hopefully you will take it.  I really hope you will take it.

J: (Big smile) Aww..

K: I’m 32 years old.  I want to grow up with a cool girl that can be my side kick for ever and that’s you.

J: (big smile and reached over to take his hand.
ITM: he responds in a way that I..to be honest that I wouldn’t have expected him to respond and every time that he lets his guard down and kinda lets go of that tough guy image that he like to project(runs hand through K’s hair) I see who he really is and I know that he’s a softer romantic guy underneath there( sweet F1 type music playing imo).  
J: speaking  I know (can’t understand the word) ,,tough guy.

K: I know we’re meant to meet each other and I fear you will rip my heart out.  I think we are meant to meet each other for a good reason.
ITM: I love J.  I love J a lot and its tough to hear things about the other guy but at the same time I’m going to fight for her.  She’s definitely worth the fight.

J: I’m really happy that you are here ( rubbing his arm with both of her hands) with me( still rubbing) thank you for being so honest and if you want you can open that card.

K Reads card blah blah.. Noah read my mind.  (Both laugh).  Time to be normal.

J: want to?

K: Yeah..yes

J: K.

K: you

J: yep

K: I’m sure we will not get a wink of sleep tonight.  I’m sure we will talk about a lot of stuff and think we are much over due for this and ah and I think we just need to be alone.

J: Having this time with him tonight will be some needed escape for us .  Some real 1-on-1 time.

K: We were meant to meet each other.  I think tonight will just give us time to be completely alone…  talk bout stuff and have some privacy to do some other stuff.  Just to be young and in love.  (Sweet kiss on bed)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:50 pm

One added thing that gives me pause as Kevin as F1....is his blow up and exit from the FS. I assume that his anger stemmed from something to do with Mikhel....and perhaps no sex because there were still both he and Mikhel in the mix...and Jasmine was respecting that. IMO if Kevin was the for sure F1...Jasmine would have been all in on the FS with Kevin based on their shown chemistry. The blow up between them makes me think Jasmine was holding back to protect her relationship with Mikhel. This makes me think Mikhel could be her F1.
I also think about Jasmines negative comments about Kevin's Mom's behavior....lean to Mikhel as F1.

In favor for Kevin...is his negative edit and the fact that Jasmine keeps him. She clearly is into him and the reversal of the rose order shown at Mike's elimination.....is a point in favor of Kevin as F1.

I think Jasmine has strong passion and chemistry with both Mikhel and Kevin. The two relationships are very different but both seem equally viable options to me. I see them as a hiking trail that reaches a fork...and Jasmine will need to decide which path the follow. This way or that way. Either one will take her somewhere new...and only Jasmine knows which is the path she would rather journey on.

I agree with all the other wonderful comments posted by everyone else. Wonderful analysis and thought out posts!

I am truly on the fence and I believe that Jasmine truly cared deeply for both Kevin and Mikhel. I think like many of her fellow Bachelorette's she will ultimately choose the man she can't say goodbye too and wishes to pursue a real lifetime with. Whomever she chooses....I hope they are happy. Smiley
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:51 pm

dee wrote:In terms of intelligence... Kevin was enrolled at Waterloo University. It has consistently been ranked in the top 3 schools in Canada. He's not dumb, IMO.
:yes: 

University rankings Canada 2017: Comprehensive

1. Simon Fraser
2. Waterloo
3. Victoria 
4. Guelph 
5. Carleton

Source: 
http://www.macleans.ca/education/unirankings/university-rankings-2017-comprehensive/

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:A little late with this screen cap but here is a not very nice tweet that Kevin W (or just Dubya as I call him in my mind) re-tweeted during episode 4 on October 4th. He has since deleted the re-tweet but the original tweet still sits in his likes. IMO he is not sounding like a F1 OR next Bach.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 <a href=Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Kwretw10" />

Bringing this one forward as it's one that sticks with me and gives me hope for #TeamMikhel. IMO we have been given little glimpses of what could be bitterness from KW and I wonder if he feels a little put under the bus.

Three more sleeps!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Contemplation after FDs:

J:  When we were alone during the overnight we had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us and that turned into something that was like emotional and kinda heated.  He left...he felt that the night had been ruin.  He came back and apologised to me and we put it to rest and moved on and still had an amazing night.  I knows that he deals with arguments in that way and feel like i'm seriously falling in love with him but one of my biggest fears is being with someone who can't stand by me when things get tough.  He did'n need to be that way and all that I was wanting out of that conversation with him was support and him leaving was (the opposite).  Me: it felt like she did not say the opposite that was dubbed in.
J con't:  Mikhel actually started to catch up to the relationship Kevin and I have.  On our overnight date we spent so much time chatting and we really hit a different level of the relationship that I never actually(thought) that we will be able to hit and so I'm falling in love with two people and the closer I get to these guys the more difficult it becomes.  You can image meeting my family makes it real for me (for them) to meet the guys and I really need advice.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:A little late with this screen cap but here is a not very nice tweet that Kevin W (or just Dubya as I call him in my mind) re-tweeted during episode 4 on October 4th. He has since deleted the re-tweet but the original tweet still sits in his likes. IMO he is not sounding like a F1 OR next Bach.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 <a href=Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Kwretw10" />

Bringing this one forward as it's one that sticks with me and gives me hope for #TeamMikhel. IMO we have been given little glimpses of what could be bitterness from KW and I wonder if he feels a little put under the bus.

Three more sleeps!

The only problem is that there is a picture showing that she was sitting with him when the medic was looking at his injury.  Think this "like" was being cheeky.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Could be! It feels to me like he is supporting a tweet that is both negative towards Jasmine and encouraging the flirting. I don't know how quickly he deleted the retweet but he regretted something about it.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:09 pm

When I see Jasmine saying that Mikhel started catching up to the relationship she and Kevin have, to me that means that he was behind Kevin in terms of where the relationships stood and that even though he started to catch up, he still didn't. Producers are trying to make it seem like it's a two horse race when in fact one horse is long gone.

In all the years I have been watching this show, not once do I recall the slower to develop relationship being the one. Matty in the Australian version is just the latest example.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking