SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:07 pm

@BacheloretteBaby, ITA your observations.

@primexi, I'm with you - I hope that they show us the resolution (as you so eloquently put it) to Jasmine's comment of  "you've left me twice already"!  IMO that will go some way toward balancing out the connection that Jasmine sees in Kevin that, IMO, has been hidden.

@Fifty, as always, IMO you are one of the best in enunciating with maturity and insight the thoughts bouncing around in my head!  BTW, your Clark Kent in streets/Superman in sheets joke cantstopl gave me exactly the chuckles I needed this morning!  Love your sense of humour too!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:@BacheloretteBaby, ITA your observations.

@primexi, I'm with you - I hope that they show us the resolution (as you so eloquently put it) to Jasmine's comment of  "you've left me twice already"!  IMO that will go some way toward balancing out the connection that Jasmine sees in Kevin that, IMO, has been hidden.

@Fifty, as always, IMO you are one of the best in enunciating with maturity and insight the thoughts bouncing around in my head!  BTW, your Clark Kent in streets/Superman in sheets joke  cantstopl gave me  exactly the chuckles I needed this morning!  Love your sense of humour too!

Bahaha @Love_is_Eternal its not maturity, its because I'm old and crabby and think too much. cantstopl And who doesnt want a superman? :gotcha: Jasmine actually said he looked like Clark Kent in ep 2 during the CP which I thought was funny. You know what they say, its the quite ones you need to watch. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:20 pm

primexi wrote:@Fifty yeah i thought mikhel and jasmines connection was really strong up until kevin and jasmine 2nd 1 on 1(ep 7). i noticed she was not as lovey dovey during his talk with her at the end of ep 7, but since he got the first rose i thought it was because she was 100% sure that her connection with him was super strong.

but idk now, her connection seems to be more strong with kevin w. interested to see how kevin and jasmine will handle the "you've left me twice already" conversation and hopefully they ACTUALLY SHOW US THE RESOLUTION. but by the looks of it, it just seems like another argument happens since kevin says to the camera "i told her, just go and pick him" :/

@primexi maybe what is bolded Kevin W is telling in his PI what their argument was about during the FD. Jasmine did say in PI (which Jasmine was wearing clothes in up coming episode LCD) during FD that Kevin W left her since he wasn't feeling confident about everything. So, we will have to wait and see!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:22 pm

@4health it seems more recent imo, it looked like kevin was on the brink of tears or already crying.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:26 pm

4health wrote:
primexi wrote:@Fifty yeah i thought mikhel and jasmines connection was really strong up until kevin and jasmine 2nd 1 on 1(ep 7). i noticed she was not as lovey dovey during his talk with her at the end of ep 7, but since he got the first rose i thought it was because she was 100% sure that her connection with him was super strong.

but idk now, her connection seems to be more strong with kevin w. interested to see how kevin and jasmine will handle the "you've left me twice already" conversation and hopefully they ACTUALLY SHOW US THE RESOLUTION. but by the looks of it, it just seems like another argument happens since kevin says to the camera "i told her, just go and pick him" :/

@primexi maybe what is bolded Kevin W is telling in his PI what their argument was about during the FD.  Jasmine did say in PI (which Jasmine was wearing clothes in up coming episode LCD) during FD that Kevin W left her since he wasn't feeling confident about everything.  So, we will have to wait and see!

I agree with both, the only thing that gets me is Kevin is wearing the same t-shirt he wore when choosing the ring but he is close shaven and his hair is strikingly similar to his hair when he is in his tux rather than the shot of him with the ring. I'm just putting it out there, but I think this PI was done either just before the FRC or after the FRC which would make the line "I'm finished with TV", make a crap load more sense and they will slot it in when they are choosing the ring. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:31 pm

primexi wrote:@4health it seems more recent imo, it looked like kevin was on the brink of tears or already crying.
You are right, he is crying i think thats why they have given him the towel.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:31 pm

primexi wrote:@4health it seems more recent imo, it looked like kevin was on the brink of tears or already crying.

@primexi remember these PI's are being filmed the last few days of filming.  My 86 year old mother lives with me and she watches the US franchise and all my sisters watch it because of her LOL and they talk about it all during the season.  So, I have to remind her, which then reminds my sisters that filming is already done and that those PI's you don't know when they were filmed.  Kevin W's PI with that comment, plus the preview of him saying "F@$% this is hard" and also "I don't want to say goodbye to her" he is wearing the same thing in all those scenes and also clothes match when he is looking at the ring.  So, that would be morning of FRC and talking/filming his thoughts and production could have asked him "hey man what happened on your FD" since they were not there to film it.   So, I will say we will never know the actual timeframe of things or when certain things were said but only how they want to build the narrative.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteBaby Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Oh wow @Fifty @primexi great observations! I didn't even think to look at the outfits to figure out the time frame, that's really smart. If these doubts are being expressed hours before she makes her decision, that isn't the best sign for Kevin and Jasmine. If him getting emotional was during TFD when they had the argument then that's fine since Jas already said they made up after that.
BacheloretteBaby
BacheloretteBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Fifty wrote:
4health wrote:

@primexi maybe what is bolded Kevin W is telling in his PI what their argument was about during the FD.  Jasmine did say in PI (which Jasmine was wearing clothes in up coming episode LCD) during FD that Kevin W left her since he wasn't feeling confident about everything.  So, we will have to wait and see!

I agree with both, the only thing that gets me is Kevin is wearing the same t-shirt he wore when choosing the ring but he is close shaven and his hair is strikingly similar to his hair when he is in his tux rather than the shot of him with the ring.   I'm just putting it out there, but I think this PI was done either just before the FRC or after the FRC which would make the line "I'm finished with TV", make a crap load more sense and they will slot it in when they are choosing the ring.  IMO.

@Fifty my point exactly. But, if you really look at Kevin W during the ring scene he isn't clean shaved but his hair is wet IMO, could be and hadn't shaved yet. You just don't know.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:41 pm

4health wrote:
Fifty wrote:
4health wrote:

I agree with both, the only thing that gets me is Kevin is wearing the same t-shirt he wore when choosing the ring but he is close shaven and his hair is strikingly similar to his hair when he is in his tux rather than the shot of him with the ring.   I'm just putting it out there, but I think this PI was done either just before the FRC or after the FRC which would make the line "I'm finished with TV", make a crap load more sense and they will slot it in when they are choosing the ring.  IMO.

@Fifty my point exactly.   But, if you really look at Kevin W during the ring scene he isn't clean shaved but his hair is wet IMO, could be and hadn't shaved yet.  You just don't know.  

True but seeing the heat in Cuba, i'd say his hair would have dried in about 3 minutes or at least been dry at the end of the viewing.(is viewing the right word, it sounds like a funeral Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 ) you know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:45 pm

It can be very humid in Cuba. His hair on a humid day would take a long time to dry. Speaking from experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:12 pm

BacheloretteBaby wrote:Oh wow @Fifty @primexi  great observations! I didn't even think to look at the outfits to figure out the time frame, that's really smart. If these doubts are being expressed hours before she makes her decision, that isn't the best sign for Kevin and Jasmine. If him getting emotional was during TFD when they had the argument then that's fine since Jas already said they made up after that.

@BacheloretteBaby It has been mentioned many times that F1 usually is the one being shown being emotional before the FRC. So, if that is the case here Kevin W is not emotional about what transpired on their FD but talking about it and not knowing for sure what the outcome will be.

So, to also go on observation of clothing....during preview for finale you see Jasmine walking, and VO about loving two guys, and crying and she is wearing the same clothes that she has on with Mikhel during the finale preview. Did they film Jasmine thinking about both guys, she is crying etc. before Mikhel or after? Did Mikhel and Jasmine go do something on their LCD like Kevin and J at the cave? There are still so many variables and things that we don't know but it is fun to "speculate" but that is all we can do as of now!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 47 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking