SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:09 pm

dee wrote:
richmondrose wrote:ETA: I forgot to mention that they'll be close enough to visit his mother every Sunday for dinner. LOL Hugesmile
Only an hour a way on the 401. Probably the biggest lie all season rotfl

ETA: I'm pretty sure if Kevin is F1, she's going to move to Toronto/GTA. They have clearly talked about it and I think have reached a decision. I say this because when Kevin and Jas were driving around KW, he says that he likes to come home every weekend; and she happily agrees with him.

Waterloo is an hour from Toronto. no idea speed limit and distance is used to calculate ....traffic conditions dont figure into it when we say an hours drive ...or its a 3 hour drive etc..... the actual time it takes depends on many factors ie traffic, weather, accidents and so on...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Hey does any know where someone internationally can watch the finale live online?  (Sorry if this is not the place to ask)  I really don't want to wait until w get's it up on their website or someone posts it on youtube  LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:29 pm

@northernviewer I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was implying how bad traffic in Toronto/GTA is. Half the time I don't even get to Mississauga in 1 hour during rush hour, and that's less than 50 km away laugh out loud

I still don't get how anyone can drive to Waterloo in one hour from Toronto. When I went to Guelph for school (100km), I couldn't even get there in 1hr. And waterloo is the town over. If I'm calculating distance and speed limit I don't get 1hr... Waterloo is approximately 115km away from Toronto and the highway speed limit is 100km/hr.

From my experience, I have never reached Waterloo in 1 hr, but if anyone can get to KW within an hour from Toronto- please let me know. It'll make my commute a lot more enjoyable laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:35 pm

dee wrote:@northernviewer I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was implying how bad traffic in Toronto/GTA is. Half the time I don't even get to Mississauga in 1 hour during rush hour, and that's less than 50 km away laugh out loud

I still don't get how anyone can drive to Waterloo in one hour from Toronto. When I went to Guelph for school (100km), I couldn't even get there in 1hr. And waterloo is the town over. If I'm calculating distance and speed limit I don't get 1hr... Waterloo is approximately 115km away from Toronto and the highway speed limit is 100km/hr.

From my experience, I have never reached Waterloo in 1 hr, but if anyone can get to KW within an hour from Toronto- please let me know. It'll make my commute a lot more enjoyable laugh out loud

Maybe he was charming her into believing it was only an hour... GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698 GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:40 pm

I give you @dee and anyone else that commutes credit. I can never do it. I went to Oakville from Niagara, a few months back for a conference, for 5 days, I thought I was going to loose my mind. That was an hour 20-30 minute commute.

If Kevin is the F1 trips to Waterloo IMO will be enjoyable for Jasmine. It's a different world out there, I love the diversity and the different cultural events they have. Octoberfest, and the crafts of the Mennonites to name a few.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:53 pm

dee wrote:@northernviewer I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was implying how bad traffic in Toronto/GTA is. Half the time I don't even get to Mississauga in 1 hour during rush hour, and that's less than 50 km away laugh out loud

Oh, i realize with traffic it takes much longer ( my son lived in Guelph so im familiar with kitchener/waterloo area) but its a Canadian thing ( many of us anyway...especailly northerners) to talk about time in what it SHOULD take to drive it going the speed limit. I dont drive the 401 often but when i do Im going at least 110-120 ....and i avoid rush hour or take 407 Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 am

I finally caught up and it seems that Kevin W got the F1 music during their fantasy date...but then it sounded like Mikhel got it when he was speaking to Jasmine's mom! So confused.

Think she will pick Kevin, think she should pick Mikhel.

Either one, hope she is happy.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:18 pm

FWIW. Sharing my take on Mikhel F1, according to several little analysis on : 
Brief HTD
SM AFTER FILMING
"Extra Mile"
Tattoo
MEDIA
TOP 3 SM
FB

BIO & INTRO 
BIO PART 1
BIO PART 2
BIO PART 3

HTD – FD
FD PART 1
FD PART 2

just to clarify..i have no horse in the race. My fav and his 8-pack was already "gone with the Winnipeg wind" GoBigorGoHome - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698 ..so ..the outcome of this show regarding F1 is indifferent to me...  giggling. I am just interested to find out if any of my work hold some significance in the scheme of the final result. I guess i have nothing to loose..other than going to Nick season with high anxiety if turns out i am dead wrong laugh out loud

its been a fun season to sleuth and enjoy Smiley . Look forward to the "most emotional finale evah".. giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:26 pm

Obviously i decided to channel my last #GoBigorGoHome inner-self by dropping this in the "nick" of time (see what i did there ?... giggling), but here goes :

KEVIN WENDT AND NICK (All JMHOAA) 
as a long-time Nick supporter (plus suffer from weird obsession over edit and stuff laugh out loud) i can't help but have picked up some resemblances between Nick 1.0 on Andi Season and Kevin's-related edit this season. I learned the very hard way from Nick's first stunt that what appeared as the strongest, genuine and real connection doesn't always turns out as the final relationship/couple when it comes to this show. I see this was happening with Andi-Nick back then and i see this season with Jasmine-Kevin W (remain to be seen in a couple of hours). 

The following are the similarities i referred to :
1. The similarity of the riff at MnG - the upbeat/non-magical riff: "the bad boy-ish " riff?... giggling
-Nick’s entrance (6:20 mark )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMs0KuxsTMc
-KW’s entrance (17:15 mark on Episode 1)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYm

2. Parallel “Versus the F1” Edit
this is the F2-ish edit in my book, since i have yet to see the F1s commenting over F2s in non-flattering ways in the past. On Andi season Nick was shown commented in condescending way over Josh, whereas Kevin was shown saying some stuff over Mikhel, twice. On Episode 4  and on episode 7, as follows :

- - Episode 5 on 11:12 mark (over Mikhel going to the chopping wood GD) : He’s probably the four least physical guys here. Mikhel never plays sport in his life. He just looked like he is jacked. He is like a blow up guy. You know what i mean?. Its like you inflated him with muscles air but he cant actually do a thing physical.

- Episode 7 on 50:33 mark: (after Jas giving the GD rose to Mikhel): she gave the rose to someone who is the complete opposite of me. Its very hard to think where her head at.That rose a little bit like a slapped in the face for me.

to be clear, i simply refer to both guys's actions/comments on the show that could make them being "worthy to be 'placed' "in the F2, according to editing work. All of those actions of course dont make any of them a better or less of a person. For all we know there is always a possibility that Josh and Mikhel were also commented over Nick and Kevin, but my point is : the production choose not to air such stuff for us to see. JMO. 

3. All Reasons to be confident . 
 Just as Nick, who had the episode 5 and 7 Single Dates, plus 1 SQT on episode 6, plus a “guarantee” rose going to HTD, Kevin is also the only guy who received 2 dates, and being called first at HTD RC despite his HTD shortcoming> these 2 guys have all reasons in the world to be confident.

4. Media
Quite Non-flattering wording IMO by the production over Kevin and his mom, for instances :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLwWxGEA8OJ/?taken-by=bacheloretteca
bachelorettecaAs time goes on Kevin W. is finding it harder and harder to cope with the process. Is #CaptainCanada's jealousy a red flag? #BacheloretteCA   

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMm1AKdhz26/?taken-by=w_network
 A little overconfident, aren't we Kevin? #BacheloretteCA
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BMWN4JChg5s/?taken-by=w_network
 Kevin W.'s mother - future monster in law? Or protective mother#BacheloretteCA
IIRC back on Andi season, Nick got some sort of "villain" or confident guy? kind of narration. 

5.The tweet likes
Kev still keep this on his twitter likes : https://twitter.com/m_comm6/status/783491419184959488. Back then, Nick also has liked few tweets that were not in favor of Andi.

Now.. IMO.there must be some reasonable explanations why Kevin got those kind of edit and media publication. I can only came up with a simple reason: its because he is the F2, since i dont think TPTB CA would give their first ever F1 the Nick-ish/F2 edit IMO. We know the story board work around the final few chosen. Who knows the exact reason why she is not going to pick Kevin IMO. But to me the narration of his story board is quite clear implying some issues on his part : jealousy and "leaving"* as we have seen played out on episode 7 and 9. 

*this issue was voiced by also Jas's mom on 45:29 Episode 9: thats why she is afraid whoever she gets involved with they’ll be gone.> i do think this could refer to 2 meanings: attributed to how they portrayed KW on the show with some of his 'mischief' or literally can be partially/mostly attributed to his work/occupation which involving danger as daily problems, but we simply dont have the privy to see any of these concerns.  I cant help but think Kevin occupation(and Mike’s too for that matter) may ignite that fear simultaneously. Who knows if thats the exact reason why she didnt pick either of them...(of course TWT). 

OTOH from what i can decipher from here, she said she and Mikhel have the same aspiration out of the future. Both Mike and KW actually have both pretty set and structured life, with spesific schedules living their life as firefighters. Maybe Mikhel's type of work and plan for the future is the better fit for her to do her wanderlust and free spirit aspiration with?...i see this as a possibility as well. And that of course doesn't make her as a better or less of person. She will choose whats best for her. 

The remaining curio for me is why they didnt give Kevin a well rounded edit ala Michael (SamF's F2) or Trisha(Tim's F2)?.I kinda knew that TPTB US made Nick pay back his leaked 'plane spoiler' by his edit...so i guess I am really curious to know what makes TPTB CA give this kinda edit to Kevin?.I am also  interested to find out the  details of his ticking bomb. : 
https://twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt/status/798267814230429696

Since 2 of my all time favs of all time are F2s : Nick and Arie...i found myself tend to siding any F2 at finale and ATFR giggling . If Kevin turns out to be the F2 as i predict, i would say..more power to him to speak his mind. cheerleader   

just a side note on Sharleen Blog: i have followed her since Nick season. On 11th hour she still insisted that Nick would be chosen by her friend Andi. Only approaching finale she changed her tone by saying that Andi should pick Nick, but she was happy that Andi seem to would pick Josh. (presumably Sharleen finally was got informed by her BFF Christie that Josh was Andi's final guy). So im wondering if she is having the same feeling about Jas and Kevin?... Smiley. Of course unless she actually knew the definite outcome of this show from insider source (KW is F1..)..then.. ..crow is ready for me...   cheeky lolpanda

either way..bring on the show time!  cheerleader
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking