SELECT CONTENT

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:44 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Why leave out stat for bach can when doing the comparison? Is there a specific reason?

From wikipedia, bianka and april have been called first in F3 to F2 rose ceremony in their seasons.
Personally I don't put too much weight in that this season but I wanted to put that out there
I am working on all the bette/bach can stats and putting them into the thread that GA made.  Will hopefully have them all up tomorrow.

ETA: regarding the next bach....I don't think he would or they would. IMO, Mike is the one that is being set up for it now with his clean edit, and I have a gutt feeling that there is a reason for the MTA and viewing party in the Winnipeg area....think that it will highly involve Mike as the next bach....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Why leave out stat for bach can when doing the comparison? Is there a specific reason?

From wikipedia, bianka and april have been called first in F3 to F2 rose ceremony in their seasons.
Personally I don't put too much weight in that this season but I wanted to put that out there
I am working on all the bette/bach can stats and putting them into the thread that GA made.  Will hopefully have them all up tomorrow.

ETA: regarding the next bach....I don't think he would or they would.  IMO, Mike is the one that is being set up for it now with his clean edit, and I have a gutt feeling that there is a reason for the MTA and viewing party in the Winnipeg area....think that it will highly involve Mike as the next bach....

Im not sure about the bold though. I understand where you can see it being Mike but at the same time I can't get past the Mikhel promotion since day one and how the whole nation will be heartbroken if he is F2.
It's gonna overshadow Mike exit ala Nikki I think.
The edit is setting half the nation to a heartbreak and he is well loved.
JMO. We shall see.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:29 am

I hope Bach Canada doesn't go with the safe/boring choice. To me Mikhel has been highlighted all season so at the very least he's in the hunt. What I believe will push him over any talk of Mike is if he really is the heartbroken f2.

@Aunties_Love isn't just the MTA viewing party in Winnipeg? I thought the MTA itself is in Vancouver so not sure why that would favor anyone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:14 am

I think personally after Ben H season and the success of JoJos season they now seem to be giving the F2 an almost more favourable edit than the F1. And certainly the heartbreak is shown quite extensively set up by the reminder after HTD that they are scared of being heartbroken or heartbroken again. This makes it much more difficult for the viewer to watch and allows them to be more sympathetic to the F2 much more than before. Hence why I think They are setting Mikhel for the next Bach and a heartbreaking finale IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:59 am

The MTA viewing party was a contest. Viewers were able to vote. They narrowed it down to five then three cities, Toronto Winnipeg and Chatham-Kent were the F3 cities. Winnipeg won, whether it was rigged or not I have no idea, but I can see viewers voting for their city to win.

IMO the F2 usually has had a more favourable edit for many seasons. Mikhel's edit IMO has always been good, until the last previews, but that IMO is just showing viewers how much he has invested himself in the process. If he isn't the F1, IMO we will see a devastated F2 which is not unusual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mikhel_Drive-In_Photo-18

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mikhel-Family_Photo-7

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mikhel-Family_Photo-3

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mikhel-Family_Photo-11

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 BETTE_S01_EP08_Hometowns_Mikhel-Family_Photo-14

Source: http://www.wnetwork.com/living/behind-scenes-unseen-hometown-moments?sf40783120=1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:16 pm

^^^Cute photos....there is a lot of laughter and happiness there! Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f600  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f603  Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f604

Thanks Blu. Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f44d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:07 am

Im willing to try my luck by initiating to piecing together the Mikhel's F1 Puzzle hereafter on this thread, mainly prelude by my remaining confident in at least a dozen of 'nuggets' pro KW as F2 i found during my extensive work here and here, supported by a brief HTD Analysis here   (all JMHO)

to begin with :

- The SM After Filming-
 credit : @Aunties_Love
Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Here's the SM activity of the guys as I know it.

Mikhel Sickand -  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Guy_s_10

Jasmine off SM from April 5 to June 5 for Instagram

Twitter:  Apr 7 to June 8

Facebook:  can't see a current facebook page for her.  She had one earlier I think
ETA:

FOUND JASMINE'S FACEBOOK:

off from Mar 31 to June 2

https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.lorimer

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3271p156-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

now pls check one of these :
http://thevideo.me/embed-ewwhrbzmwp58-640x360.html
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvhy1q_brad-and-bianka-atfr-part-2_shortfilms
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvi0mu_brad-and-bianka-atfr-part-1_shortfilms

sorry too busy to look back and check. But pretty sure either of these couples have spent 2 weeks together after FRC. > this matched with Mikhel's SM dynamic after filming above.

- kudos to whoever suspected Mikhel could be the F1 due to his coming up on SM very late compared to the rest of the guys.  yes . TWT!
- (tbc with other puzzle pieces..)...Pls feel free to add the missing pieces!  Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:34 am

Yep that's what I thought ages ago @Joy15! But really didn't want to believe it because I was hoping Mike was f1....I found it strange that Mikhel was last to be on sm and only guy to be following Michael Hill jeweller who I suspect is providing the rings but who knows if it means anything I've given up with sm Rolling Eyes peace
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:45 am

Can I also add, Mikhel is also hiding a number of followers on Instagram and it seems so is Jasmine. Kws following count is spot on. Also I have noticed there are a couple of people both Jasmine and Mikhel are following that seem to be connected to the crew that don't seem to be following KW or the other guys.

Also I have had another look at the promo again and noticed that they show a kiss with Mike, an intimate moment almost kiss with KW and Jasmine and Mikhel talking on the catamaran. Also there doesn't seem to be a VO of Mikhel but KW says "Im in love with her". Now this may all seem bad but in fact looking at the Au series the VO's were of the F2/F3 and intimate moments were shown with most of the guys/ girls except the F1 even though they appeared in the footage, they showed either the back of them or long shots. Ie: if that is in fact Mikhel in the water with the sunset, that's the long shot I'm talking about (unrecognisable)

Just thought I would add this in but then again like always with the show anything is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbella Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:03 am

@fifty May I ask how you know if someone is hiding followers on Instagram?

I've also noticed there are a couple of non-Crew Instagram accounts (Could be friends?) set on private that are folllowd by both Mikhel and Jasmine as well.
Sharonbella
Sharonbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:12 am

You just need to count the people they are following in the list and refer to the following count. If there is a discrepancy they are hiding people they are following. Mikhel has 377 people he is following but if you count the list you can only see 200 people or around about there before my eyes gave way.

And yes I have noticed the private accounts as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mikhel Sickand - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
canbachfan
AllAboutLove
jojo47
hawaiiangirl
Topazgold