SELECT CONTENT

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whateva Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:52 am

I hope she's the next bachelorette

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:18 am

casjacknick wrote:Me four. I just have felt it since the BSB concert. Excited to watch her whatever happens.

me five Hugesmile do you think its the same feel as Ben and Lauren that u get preshow?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:43 am

I like her smile in that pic. It seems genuine and not fake imo. One reason why I think she could be a hidden F1 is because well, she's been hidden. After the BSB date I saw her in a group photo with some of the other girls when they were standing outside, but there have been no other pics of her and Nick interacting. That's why I'm so curious about her. imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not quite that level but that group date might have only been their second date. It was just obvious to me that he had a few girls there and the only one I saw him show interest in was her. It was telling to me, however Benlo preeseason I saw him kissing her outside Rex's and just like Jojo outside Jordan's school I could tell the lead was a goner. I have not yet seen that with Nick. Hopefully soon.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:18 pm

James Taylor is following Kristina on IG (just checked it out after I read about him & Robert following Raven in Raven's thread). Prepping for BIP 4 perhaps? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Robert is also following Kristina as well.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:40 pm

And so it begins laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Robert was on the show a long time ago. Whys he still trying to be all in Bachelor nation people. Weird how old is he now? And what about Becca.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Robert's job involves marketing social media "influencers", which includes past Bachelors and Bachelorettes. He is likely connecting with them in hopes of representing them or something similar.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Her IG is now public. Kristinaschulman
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the notification Smiley
She looks great in her IG pics - very pretty, bright beautiful smile Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

Based on looks alone, I wouldn't mind her being Bette at all ...

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Just checked. It's private for me

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kristina Schulman - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
Zaynab
Newto
alwaystulips
Billysmom
Kels0012