SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:37 pm

yoshielovesu wrote:Shes got another modeling agency she's with!

prestigiousmodels.com/Models-Portfolios-1/LOS-ANGELES/LA-Women/Danielle-Lombard/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She has a very proportionate face. Really beautiful face, curvy hot body. This gal is a keeper (physically speaking)!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Stacia620 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:46 pm

I think she's pretty, but I think it took some work to get there. It appears that she has had a nose job and breast implants. I was hoping Nick would end up with a more "natural" woman. Didn't Nick's friend say that less is more regarding what Nick wants in a woman. But if they have a real connection and end up together, that would be great. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:48 pm

I'm still trying to figure out why you would hook your thumbs into bikini panties--or any panties for that matter. I mean what ever happened to hands on hips akimbo style?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I think she's pretty, but I think it took some work to get there. It appears that she has had a nose job and breast implants. I was hoping Nick would end up with a more "natural" woman. Didn't Nick's friend say that less is more regarding what Nick wants in a woman. But if they have a real connection and end up together, that would be great. All jmo.
I agree she's had work done. But Andi had a boob job & so did JoJo, and he was into both of them. Natural pretty/work done pretty, it's still pretty at the end of the day IMO. Unless ofcourse there's TOO much work done and just makes a person look worse than before. But I think Danielle looks just as beautiful now..maybe even better IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:49 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I think she's pretty, but I think it took some work to get there. It appears that she has had a nose job and breast implants. I was hoping Nick would end up with a more "natural" woman. Didn't Nick's friend say that less is more regarding what Nick wants in a woman. But if they have a real connection and end up together, that would be great. All jmo.
I agree she's had work done. But Andi had a boob job & so did JoJo, and he was into both of them. Natural pretty/work done pretty, it's still pretty at the end of the day IMO. Unless ofcourse there's TOO much work done and just makes a person look worse than before. But I think Danielle looks just as beautiful now..maybe even better IMO.
I agree

I wouldn't do it myself as a personal choice, but hey, IMO if it looks good & makes you happy, go for it (general "you" of course laugh out loud) Smiley To each their own!

It seems like a more permanent form of makeup to me & also similar to eyelash extensions, microblading etc. but more extreme.

I also like these pics from the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found. She's a hottie (IMO) heartbeat

source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:58 am

Wow. That is some unnecessary work she's had done. She looked fine before. Meh.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:49 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
I agree

I wouldn't do it myself as a personal choice, but hey, IMO if it looks good & makes you happy, go for it (general "you" of course laugh out loud) Smiley To each their own!

It seems like a more permanent form of makeup to me & also similar to eyelash extensions, microblading etc. but more extreme.

I also like these pics from the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found. She's a hottie (IMO) heartbeat

source

Agreed agreed. Heck if there's one thing I'd do, it's a boob job! No shame in the game! Only if I had the money though... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:12 am

^Lol I used to think I wanted a more voluptuous bust (push up bras were my friends), but now that it's increased greatly due to 2 babies, I find myself more annoyed that I have to wear a thicker sports bra when working out & missing the old flat chested days laugh out loud

Idk what Nick's preference is though ... he liked Andi, JoJo & Jen who are all busty, but he also liked Kaitlyn who is pretty flat chested (& he also showed some minor interest in petite in every way Amanda). Maybe he doesn't care either way laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:21 am

I know this isn't her thread, but Andi has breast implants? I didn't know that. Hers look really natural then. I heard that Andi had a nose job though. Does anyone know if that is true?  JoJo would look just as pretty with smaller breasts, probably better and slimmer looking. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:25 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
I agree

source

Agreed agreed. Heck if there's one thing I'd do, it's a boob job! No shame in the game! Only if I had the money though... laugh out loud

That picture of her jogging looks pre breasts implants.  She looks better that size imo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:53 am

The photographer Darion Ko took some gorgeous shots of her IMO. I think her makeup is absolutely beautiful - I love that soft copper/bronzey/coral highlighted look (I'm a beauty junkie so I tend to get excited when I see pretty makeup looks Smiley )

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:02 am

Stacia620 wrote:

I know this isn't her thread, but Andi has breast implants? I didn't know that. Hers look really natural then. I heard that Andi had a nose job though. Does anyone know if that is true?  JoJo would look just as pretty with smaller breasts, probably better and slimmer looking. jmo
She apparently got them after high school or before college. I recall that sleuthers here found some proof about it. I don't remember who/what/where, so don't quote me laugh out loud I think it was sleuthed/proven she got a nose job too. JoJo's breasts look huge sometimes and then average size other times, so I think it depends on what she wears and how it fits her body IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever