SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Mention where precisely? On the show? If they put her profession as nail salon owner, why would she bring up another job? And she has mentioned it on SM (see my post above).

She still has lots of import modelling pics on her IG and I never came across any fully "naked" pics while doing an image search for sleuthing when she became a preseason fave of mine, so I'm not sure where those were deleted (she probably did an edit, but there are still many bikini/Import pics up).

But anyways, to each their own ... Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 61 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Not on the show, Im talking about right now in general.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Does she have any clothes that don't have a plunging neckline? Variety is the spice of life and she seems to be a one trick pony...Just look at my girls!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 pm

A cursory survey of her recent IG posts shows plenty of non plunging neckline styles. Examples:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Source: daniellellombard on Instagram)

@faviana_ny x @weworewhat Oscar Viewing Party with my favorite person @s_lombiddle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mirror selfies are always a good idea at @xslasvegas With my hapa babe @ericanagashima in @itsnbd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOVE supporting other [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. When women support each other, incredible things happen! I think it's so cool that many of the products from the winter @fabfitfun box were FOUNDED BY WOMEN! Gorjana Necklace was my absolute FAVE! We carry it at @the_cnl ! You can use the code DANIELLE for $10 off your next box (the spring box, which I heard will be amazing!!) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Also, TAG a woman in your life who is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm tagging my girl @ravennicolegates [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Getting ready for the weekend. Okay, who am I kidding? I wear sweats and chucks everyday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and @weekendvicenyc by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Etc.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Is this shade? Or am I imagining it because I love mess?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:39 pm

shade :angryemotion

Last edited by cookielover12 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:51 pm

who is DLO referring to?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:Is this shade? Or am I imagining it because I love mess?

I saw this earlier laugh out loud
Except the tweeter she was tweeting with has since suddenly made her account private - I should have taken screenshots laugh out loud

I am loving all the drama laugh out loud

More fun unrelated to the above but related to the Luke drama:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Wasn't she sleuthed as Danielle Lo because of her SM usernames, then we started calling her DLo then her real name was discovered?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Danielle, You are in Japan. don't pay attention to this stuff when you are away.

The same crap will still be here when you get back. I swear I would love to see Bach family stay off SM for a month. Even a Day. Kind of like Earth day!

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Cila51290 wrote:who is DLO referring to?

Vanessa. The commenter told her it came from Vanessa because she was calling her that on the show. I thought it was around before the Bachelor?

Anyway, you'd think she would have more interesting things to do and think about in Tokyo. That city is amazing!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think her nickname was around before the show, it's from an e-40 song.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Someone replied and said Vanessa.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever