SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's what I thought, so what/why is she asking?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 pm

nikikass wrote:Danielle,  You are in Japan.  don't pay attention to this stuff when you are away.  

The same crap will still be here when you get back.   I swear I would love to see Bach family stay off SM for a month.   Even a Day.   Kind of like Earth day!

But people will be finalized for BIP by then. With the Luke storyline falling apart, gotta do what you have to - to get that BIP spot. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Literally everyone on Jojo and Nick's season is thirsty for BIP this time. I think we might be looking at 5 engagements this time around. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It seemed like she just wanted to know if anyone got the reference.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 pm

WTH? ok, thanks. Next time she should just tweet "I'm around, I'm in Japan, FOMO, I'm still relevant"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Weird. Why would she tweet that like two months after the airing of the episode when Vanessa said "DLo"?

Can someone provide any context?
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Sure why not add to all the drama. laugh out loud All these people seem to have gone nuts and seems like they'll do pretty much anything to stay relevant.  Must be something in Bach nation water lately.  dizzy stupid :crazed

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:57 pm

When did Vanessa say DLo? Maybe DLo is watching reruns of herself. Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 2498057887

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Weird. Why would she tweet that like two months after the airing of the episode when Vanessa said "DLo"?

Someone replied to the tweet and said "vanessa! & she sounded so gangster saying it" and she responded with what she did. She faved a couple of tweets with the right answer.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:58 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Weird. Why would she tweet that like two months after the airing of the episode when Vanessa said "DLo"?

For context, just google E40 DLo no hoe lyrics

WARNING: explicit

Last edited by knowbody on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When did Vanessa say DLo? Maybe DLo is watching reruns of herself. Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 2498057887

The only time I remember her saying it was when DLo (I will keep calling her that Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 62 3806527698 ) and Whitney were on the 2-on-1, and they showed a brief clip of Vanessa and Danielle M discussing the date.

Is the tweet even in reference to Vanessa?

ETA: Ok, I see now that it is about Vanessa. Still seems odd since it's been so long since that particular episode aired.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:04 pm

It's taken me two pages to understand her question and answer, but still, she says she doesn't know why V called her by her nickname. What does that mean?

How can two sentences make me dizzy dizzy

ETA: No one else called her that? and if that's her nickname, what's wrong with it? laugh out loud Ok I don't care at this point.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Maybe she thought the nickname use was too familiar since they already hated each other at that point or something. Who knows. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever