SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Jojo the singer and Jordan fisher prob

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:09 pm

laugh out loud I always forget there's another semi famous JoJo in the world

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:laugh out loud I always forget there's another semi famous JoJo in the world
Not in our world laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:15 pm

As expected, Jordan was in Chico the past two days for work:

https://instagram.com/p/BLJtOttBrKI/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:40 pm

If I find the full interview, I'll bring it over. If someone else finds it, feel free to bring it over Smiley

https://twitter.com/espnu/status/783410694859489280

@steakNstiffarms: They just showed @JoelleFletcher before this interview with @JRodgers11 on Power Hour @ESPNU #PersianPowerHourTakeover

@mikeJBknows: Jordan Rodgers says being on #TheBachelorette was more stressful than playing Crimson Tide in Tuscaloosa.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Saw it. Rephrasing here-- he said that facing Alabama again would pale in comparison to stepping out the limo cause he was presumbly so nervous. Along with that night was so stressful but he found the love of his life in jojo.   JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f60d During the interview they also showed a few clips of the frc which was cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Jo at Home Depot and got lost looking for pliers cantstopl JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 3806527698 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLKGj8ZgWid

|| Home Depot

|| @joelle_fletcher can't find the pliers!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:09 pm

A domesticated Jo, busy pulling weeds, so cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLKGxD3Atbr

|| @joelle_fletcher's exciting life - Pulling weeds!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Multi tasking - pulling weeds and playing fetch with Jackson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLKG9GQgKsx

|| Multitasking - Pulling weeds & playing fetch!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:24 pm

The article is about SEC quarterbacks and the writer Joan called the SEC Network to try to speak with one of their analyst and it was Jordan who provide insights on the topic.

And with his typical self deprecating humour, Jordan provide this tidbit about himself:

He says he has the worst arm of any starting quarterback in the SEC in the past decade. He made up for it with smarts, he qualifies.

http://www.campusrush.com/sec-football-quarterback-rankings-2030220475.html
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Winteriscoming Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:48 am

I'm new here and this is my 1st post & I've lurked here before but I just came to say that I really like this couple. I must admit while the show was airing I didn't know how I felt towards them because I never really believed that Jordan had any real feelings for Jojo but they seem to be doing good post show and actually putting in effort to make this work. Unlike some others I don't believe this relationship is fake for many reasons. Takes a lot of effort for Jordan to keep flying back and forth from Jojo every several days.  As someone who used to travel like that it's exhausting. That right there alone is too much effort for it to be fake. JMO. I can't lie I think I was influenced by the negative media surrounding Jordan also.

I also like that this couple seem to have actual jobs which is becoming rare in Bachelor nation.

I wouldn't be surprised anymore if these 2 actually get married. That would be really something wouldn't it? Especially since I believe most of the viewing audience weren't on this couple's side. But if I can be converted anyone can LMAO!

Winteriscoming

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 am

Welcome @winteriscoming!! I don't think BBJ was fully in love with Jo, Bachelor-style, until their last date and actual engagement. He seemed to treat her and their relationship in the normal dating sense and fell in love at a natural pace. Bad for Bachelor Land, good for normal life and a real, sustainable relationship, which is incredibly appropriate because they've ended up being a very normal couple that met in a weird way versus a Bachelor Nation sycophantically obsessed with doing as the producers tell them to and making Bachelor world their calling card. Imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh