SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Winteriscoming Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:26 am

Alanna wrote:Welcome @winteriscoming!! I don't think BBJ was fully in love with Jo, Bachelor-style, until their last date and actual engagement. He seemed to treat her and their relationship in the normal dating sense and fell in love at a natural pace. Bad for Bachelor Land, good for normal life and a real, sustainable relationship, which is incredibly appropriate because they've ended up being a very normal couple that met in a weird way versus a Bachelor Nation sycophanticly obsessed with doing as the producers tell them to and making Bachelor world their calling card. Imo.

Thanks for the welcome hi and I agree. They seem very normal. I was expecting crazy drama to plague them since the show ended but nope. Cool as a cucumber. Hopefully it stays that way. :yes:

Winteriscoming

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:27 am

^ Welcome, winteriscoming Smiley

That's something that we've talked a lot about. We've kind of figured out his whole schedule laugh out loud he's in NC every other week and we've found that he flies there usually Tuesday night and then flies back to her either Thursday night or Friday morning. He's there for those two days and that's it. He leaves to go there at the last minute possible and he heads home as quickly as possible. It's the same when he's calling a game too. She's either gone with him or he does the same thing as he does with NC. When they were in Vegas a couple of weeks ago he said he flew from NC to Dallas because he didn't want her to fly alone to Vegas, which was really sweet considering he must have been exhausted from flying and it would have been easier to head straight to Vegas. It's also crazy to think that they're just about at the half way point of Jordan doing this job.

I'm also genuinely surprised with how often they've been with his family. I think this is going to be a monthly thing for them. They've only been in public for two months and they've already spent week long trips out in Chico.

It's almost like Jordan doesn't even care about the show. In every interview he's always essentially like, "I got my fiancée out of this and it's the best thing to ever happen to me" laugh out loud it's great. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:33 am

^ Both JoJo and Jordan don't care about the show. It's great. They've gone back to normal life and are just doing their thing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:29 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:31 pm

This is a fun analysis......

SEC rose ceremony with Jordan Rodgers
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers joins The Paul Finebaum Show to hand out roses to SEC football teams for their impressive Week 5 performances.

http://www.secsports.com/video/17723546/sec-rose-ceremony-jordan-rodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Jo tweeted this in response to BS "life & Style" has been printing with regards to the flower she posted in her IG.

@JoelleFletcher 25m
JoJo Fletcher Retweeted TeamJojo
This one actually is pretty funny @Life_and_Style...But let's be fair and actually give the correct credit- @BellaBrides sent that to us Smiley

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=typd
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 CuBjvBgWgAI9AF7
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Thanks @Isabel123! Once again, I am impressed with Jordan's poise, wit and knowledge of the game !

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Jo DIY project today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLManzWh8cF

|| Good morning, @joelle_fletcher! ☺️ || #TheBachelorette #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat by @jojoandjordansnaps

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:04 pm

bamagal wrote:Thanks @Isabel123! Once again, I am impressed with Jordan's poise, wit and knowledge of the game !

You are welcome @bamagal, he is fun to watch and I love his reference to algebra about that throw JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:08 pm

I know Jo tries not to respond to the media/rumors, at least overtly, but I was wondering if something as hurtful & offensive (from her perspective, I think) as the L&S article would warrant a response to essentially protect her guy so no major surprise this is what she chose to respond to laugh out loud She's so cute.

Meanwhile, I really like Baddy's tweets to a bunch of his critics about his football analyses. He can definitely hold his own, so well-spoken and intelligent imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Alanna wrote:I know Jo tries not to respond to the media/rumors, at least overtly, but I was wondering if something as hurtful & offensive (from her perspective, I think) as the L&S article would warrant a response to essentially protect her guy so no major surprise this is what she chose to respond to laugh out loud She's so cute.

Meanwhile, I really like Baddy's tweets to a bunch of his critics about his football analyses. He can definitely hold his own, so well-spoken and intelligent imo.

This is the 1st time I saw Jo respond to rumors. This is what I love about these two, they do have a lot of critics but when they chose to respond they do it in a nice and mature way.

@winteriscoming :Welcome .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:31 pm

^ along with her response to Chad when she killed him with the #boybye JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 1f609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh