SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Yeah, I'd be shocked if she stayed there two or three days alone. If it's not baddy, someone else has to be going with her IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Face to face isn't live. It's already been done probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:59 pm

^ yay! Thanks for the info laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 pm

A.j wrote:Face to face isn't live. It's already been done probably.
Thanks AJ!! Sounds like they should both be free for a cute little mini vacay then.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy_smithh Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Hi you guys I'm new here, but all I have to say is that I love this couple. the thing I most love about this couple is that they are just back to living their life now and not obsessing with the whole bachelor thing and I like the fact that they stay off social media.

Sammy_smithh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammy_smithh Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Oh and sports center studios are based in Bristol, CT so I think Jordan and jojo are probably together since Mohegan is also in CT

Sammy_smithh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Sammy_smithh wrote:Hi you guys I'm new here, but all I have to say is that I love this couple. the thing I most love about this couple is that they are just back to living their life now and not obsessing with the whole bachelor thing and I like the fact that they stay off social media.

Welcome! Smiley

They're fun to follow, but they're one of the more private couples that have come from the show. It makes their social media activity more fun given they don't do it often. It's funny, they're so private that I was thinking Jordan hadn't seen JoJo's sister since Thailand almost 6 months ago, but we got a fan picture of them last weekend and Rachel was in the background laugh out loud they're not sharing everything and I like it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 pm

WAIT, haha. He could be in studio tm, most likely. Kevin hart will be there in studio as he is doing first take (show on espn2) and face to face. ESPN studios is also in Bristol, ct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Sammy_smithh wrote:Hi you guys I'm new here, but all I have to say is that I love this couple. the thing I most love about this couple is that they are just back to living their life now and not obsessing with the whole bachelor thing and I like the fact that they stay off social media.

Welcome! Smiley

They're fun to follow, but they're one of the more private couples that have come from the show. It makes their social media activity more fun given they don't do it often. It's funny, they're so private that I was thinking Jordan hadn't seen JoJo's sister since Thailand almost 6 months ago, but we got a fan picture of them last weekend and Rachel was in the background laugh out loud they're not sharing everything and I like it.
I'm really interested and so nosy about the Patton/Fletcher family dynamic. I'm not sure if it's just my own read of things but I always get the impression that Jo, Ben and Matt are "siblings" as in she's their baby sister, they're always together, etc., while Peter and Rachel are like her step siblings and not as close even though she's equally related to both sets.

And welcome @sammy_smithh!! So nice to have a new fan in here, especially one that seems to know something about the SEC/ESPN, areas where we're sorely lacking knowledge right now laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Matt and Ben live in Dallas so she sees them all the time. Rachel lives over three hours away from them and she's a nurse, so I don't think it's the easiest thing for her to get to Dallas every weekend. Peter is in Arizona and also in the medical field along with his wife, so I don't think it's the easiest thing for them to visit either.

I've noticed on social media in some comments and in some videos that Ben and Matt refer to JoJo's dad as their dad and don't appear to have a relationship, or at least a close one, with their bio dad. Due to my sleuthing/creeping/whatever laugh out loud I noticed that Peter has a great family shot from their wedding on his public Facebook. I think they're all very close, but the location definitely plays into it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Matt and Ben live in Dallas so she sees them all the time. Rachel lives over three hours away from them and she's a nurse, so I don't think it's the easiest thing for her to get to Dallas every weekend. Peter is in Arizona and also in the medical field along with his wife, so I don't think it's the easiest thing for them to visit either.

I've noticed on social media in some comments and in some videos that Ben and Matt refer to JoJo's dad as their dad and don't appear to have a relationship, or at least a close one, with their bio dad. Due to my sleuthing/creeping/whatever laugh out loud I noticed that Peter has a great family shot from their wedding on his public Facebook. I think they're all very close, but the location definitely plays into it.
I didn't realize Rachel wasn't in Dallas along with them, that does explain why she's more rarely around. There's definitely no hidden drama that I've seen or anything though, more just curious. I'll go creep on Peter next laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:39 pm

A.j wrote:WAIT, haha. He could be in studio tm, most likely. Kevin hart will be there in studio as he is doing first take (show on espn2) and face to face. ESPN studios is also in Bristol, ct.

Sorry for the double post, but yes! I just realized that Mohegan and the ESPN headquarters are only about a hour apart. With no traffic it might even just be around 45 minutes. I would say it's safe to think he'll be going with her this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh