SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:15 pm

I see what everyone is saying. Yes, with social media being what is, shilling is now the name of the game for almost everyone who appears on the franchise. So I understand where those who see nothing wrong with it, are coming from. However, I understand where others are coming from about it being weird that she's doing all this when ABC hasn't even released the names and bios of the contestants.

I know it seems impossible that in this day and age, everyone isn't watching the show spoiled, but there truly are people who just wait for it to air and aren't spending all their time reading places like here and RS and whatever else. So it's just odd for someone to be doing all this and the show hasn't even confirmed that she's a contestant.

But I have to think if she was violating any terms of her contract and TPTB were truly bothered by it, she'd have shut it down by now so I guess they don't care.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is the dress shop lady the one that posted the pic of a dress and covered the face? Sorry I went back to see who sleuthed it but it's not in the No Discussion thread.

If so, I knew then she'd be a loud mouth. Stating she's biting her tongue is not a good reflection on Raven since it sounds like Raven gave her details.

Yes, that is the same woman.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Per your last sentence:
But I have to think if she was violating any terms of her contract and TPTB were truly bothered by it, she'd have shut it down by now so I guess they don't care.

Exactly.
Years ago during Matt Grant's season Chelsea(F2) had her M&G dress up for sale on eBay after the first episode. The auction was yanked the next day...not sold, removed from site/auction cancelled. I wonder why?
Then after being unhappy with her experience (and she was treated abominably, but nothing new there) she threatened writing a book, going public about certain things etc. After the long arm of TPTB reached out and touched her, she became mum on the subject never to be heard from again.
Bottom line, if TPTB are unhappy, the act fast and loudly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is the dress shop lady the one that posted the pic of a dress and covered the face? Sorry I went back to see who sleuthed it but it's not in the No Discussion thread.

If so, I knew then she'd be a loud mouth. Stating she's biting her tongue is not a good reflection on Raven since it sounds like Raven gave her details.

For some reason, I think the biting her tongue is about more than just Raven spilling the details. I smell some bitterness in the details, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Personally, I think whether you are the lead, one of the MOT, a first night exitee or the F1 there is a degree of bitterness involved with the process.
This never excuses loose lips, imo, after all no-one was forced at gun point to be part of the show. It's a choice.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I think whether you are the lead, one of the MOT, a first night exitee or the F1 there is a degree of bitterness involved with the process.
This never excuses loose lips, imo, after all no-one was forced at gun point to be part of the show. It's a choice.

Oh, I totally agree Kasha. I don't have a problem with people milking their run on the show, but can you not wait a few days until the official bios come out? As for the bitterness, I guess it could depend on your mindset going on the show. If you just take it as a fun adventure, I think you may be less likely to feel bitter and take things personally. Also, if you keep in mind the premise of the show throughout...only one person is F1 and the lead must string everyone else along, you can move on more easily.

I will be interested in seeing her play out on my screen. If she has a sense of humour about herself it is unlikely she will be bitter, but if she doesn't and takes herself too seriously, well...then she is fair game.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:51 am

God I hope from the bottom of my heart that Nick did not sleep with her. JMHO as a circumstance for bitterness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:16 am

reason wrote:God I hope from the bottom of my heart that Nick did not sleep with her.  JMHO as a circumstance for bitterness.

The thought of this had me chuckling. Sometimes...you just can't help yourself. Not saying this is who Nick is...just saying...sometimes you can't help yourself. Reminds me of that old Lay's potato chip commercial. "you can't eat just one". (honest no pun intended) rofl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you make me laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Raven
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Hoxie, AR

Height: 5'6"

Tattoos: No

All-time favorite movies: Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids, Step Brothers

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Blue Ivy – who doesn't want to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.

Who is your favorite actor and why? Brittany Murphy (when she was alive). I loved her spirit!

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Jasmine! That hair and a pet tiger!

Do you have a fear of aging, and are you doing anything to prevent it? No! Oh, I'm sure I'll use cosmetic procedures to my advantage, but tastefully done.

What is the most romantic present you have ever received and why? A diamond necklace and roses left on my car. I didn't even care if they were diamonds. I just never had a man buy me anything before. So thoughtful!

What hair products do you use? Anything that's cheap! LOL

How good of a cook are you? Terrible!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Raven Gates, 25

“Raven is also a professional woman but from a small town. She is from Arkansas and went to the University of Arkansas. She is very straight-shooting, no-nonsense southern belle. She has a very sweet quality to her and she is friendly to everyone, but she is sharp as a tack and will not be walked all over. I dare you to underestimate her. Some of the girls will learn that lesson. She is around fashion and clothes as a boutique owner. She is always put together and dreams of the big country wedding. She does fit that stereotype. She is very kind, loving, and sweet and Nick finds that very attractive. He very much enjoys being comforted by her. She is that girl that makes him forget and relax and takes him away from all the nonsense in the house and that girl is always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor."
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Sounds like she might be Nick's JoJo. There must be some kind of a clash between her and some of the girls though, judging by what CH said. Interesting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan