SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:10 pm

I like her 1-liners giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:21 pm

To me it's very surprising that Nick would choose Raven over Rachel going into the final 2. Nick's relationship with Rachel seems to be a lot more developed and they seem to have more of a natural chemistry. I'm really interested in why Nick decides on Raven. Can't wait to watch the rest of the season.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:30 pm

jessietrey wrote:To me it's very surprising that Nick would choose Raven over Rachel going into the final 2. Nick's relationship with Rachel seems to be a lot more developed and they seem to have more of a natural chemistry. I'm really interested in why Nick decides on Raven. Can't wait to watch the rest of the season.

Maybe the course their relationship will take is love interest to more of a friendship and that will counter her previous dramatic dating experience.  It would be great for her to experience a civil break up.
Plus he would be fairly certain that if asked at ATFR whether they had sex in the FS that Raven will tell the truth

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:05 pm

jessietrey wrote:To me it's very surprising that Nick would choose Raven over Rachel going into the final 2. Nick's relationship with Rachel seems to be a lot more developed and they seem to have more of a natural chemistry. I'm really interested in why Nick decides on Raven. Can't wait to watch the rest of the season.

One commentor on here said something to the affect of "Maybe Nick let Rachel go at F3 because he knew he had stronger chem with Vanessa and he didn't want to hurt her even more and she could be his real F2" Idk about that, but yeah a lot can change and Raven's chemistry can kick it up even more in coming episodes... Maybe something happens in hometowns where Nick can see himself more part of Raven's family than Rachel's... I am not sure. However I do agree. I see more chemistry with Rachel than Raven so far but that is JMO. IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel is shockingly in the F2 with Vanessa and we were all fooled. We will see!
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:00 pm

It's possible that Nick/the show saw Rachel as an early Bachelorette contender and felt that F3 would be a more ideal place for her. I am surprised though. Not only do I feel like Nick has more chemistry with Rachel and seems more invested in her, but if RS is correct and Rachel/Vanessa had a fight that was "a long time coming", you would think producers would push for them to be the final two for the drama. Kind of like Nick vs. Shawn or Nikki vs. Clare. I can see Nick fighting against that though if Rachel had stronger feelings for him (I know raven said ILY, but she seems to fall more frequently and quickly than Rachel) and didn't want to put her through meeting his parents and get her hopes up about a proposal. Or he did it for Vanessa. Or, he does develop stronger feelings for Raven. I agree - I'm excited to see how we get to the end! I do love seeing Nick when he's with women he truly likes (only his final three, IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:04 am

I would love to be a friend of Raven! She is really positive and tries to make things fun!

I watched the group date and boy that was a crappy group date!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 pm

From her twitter @ravengates09 she's now following Rob and James.  I think it means she for sure will be on BIP.

Which I think is a horrible idea. stupid

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Would it be safe to say that Raven is not F1?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:57 pm

notarose wrote:   Would it be safe to say that Raven is not F1?

Someone said in an RS reader email that she did an IG story where it seemed very obvious she was not with Nick, because she was being very snarky towards Nick and the show. So, probably not!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:04 pm

There's nothing even proving she's F2 let alone F1 and I have no doubt Vanessa is F1.

I need to look up how to post this pic, but I love that she's still close to two friends since pre-school!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:32 pm

notarose wrote:Would it be safe to say that Raven is not F1?

JMO I have believed she is not F1 since Dec 2nd when she posted this pic on SnapChat (Found it while browsing through my camera roll today laugh out loud). IMO a newly engaged woman won't be posting a pic with a guy friend with  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] emoji less than 2 weeks after getting engaged. JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source:My SC - ravenngates SnapChat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:37 pm

Whoa!  There's a ton of stuff that I miss!  Thanks for the info!

Here's that Instagram about her friends since pre-school

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My two best friends (since preschool) are pregnant.. I'm so excited to see these babies

ravennicolegates IG

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan