SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What did millsy say about Raven? TYIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raven Gates, 25
“Raven is a professional woman but from a small town. She is from Arkansas and went to the University of Arkansas. She is a very straight-shooting, no-nonsense Southern belle. She has a very sweet quality to her, and she is friendly to everyone, but she is sharp as a tack and will not be walked all over. I dare you to underestimate her. Some of the girls will learn that lesson. She is around fashion and clothes as a boutique owner. She is always “put together” and dreams of the big country wedding. She does fit that stereotype. She is very kind, loving, and sweet, and Nick finds that very attractive. He very much enjoys being comforted by her. She is that girl who makes him forget and relax and takes him away from all the nonsense in the house, and that girl is always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor."
(Photo: Mitch Haaseth/ABC)

He didn't talk about her specifically. In one of the soundcloud (I think it's ET recap) clips posted here somewhere, he talked about them having identified who the next Bachelorette will be and that the girl could be the best of all time, or something like that. He first of all likened the girl to Kaitlyn and later said she is like Ali (someone who will love everyone and not zero in on one guy like Andi and Jojo did). Raven seemed to me to be most like Ali (I'd pick Vanessa first, but she is spoiled F1) out of the F4 girls.

julychild

Back to top Go down

dating - Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:05 am

Rachel seems a lot more similar to Ali to me, especially in how confident, ambitious, proactive, and energetic they both seem. I've been following Raven a lot on social media and I really do adore her, but she doesn't remind me much of Ali at all. More of a Jojo or Ashley Spivey type. IMO.

I also have to say, I listened to that interview and the only comparison Mills made to Ali was that she didn't zero on her top two guys on day and kind of liked everyone. Which isn't even true, as Ali has said multiple times her top two were Roberto and frank from night one. He also said they thought Jojo would be the best Bachelorette ever and "look what happened". So I think it's a lot of BS right now. IMO.

(Talks about this at the end)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:01 am

So basically all they threw out was some nebulous BS and left everyone guessing. Per usual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:33 am

That is a pretty good endorsement for Raven from CH. So if Raven is an Ali is Rachel an Andi? I really need to see both of them in action for a few more episodes to see which one I prefer.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 am

There's really no way of knowing in advance if a lead will zero in on someone from night one. TPTB can hope they'll stay open minded, but if the right (or who they think is the right) person is there then it's pretty hard no matter who the lead is. If they want them to like everyone, then it would be better to pick someone who's not genuinely looking for love anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:31 pm

I agree. I'm sure many would have predicted Nick to be someone who would keep an open mind, especially since he's done the show before, seen how it all works and yet if RS is right, apparently he was into Vanessa right from the start and him picking her was pretty much a given.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:24 pm

julychild wrote:
He didn't talk about her specifically. In one of the soundcloud (I think it's ET recap) clips posted here somewhere, he talked about them having identified who the next Bachelorette will be and that the girl could be the best of all time, or something like that. He first of all likened the girl to Kaitlyn and later said she is like Ali (someone who will love everyone and not zero in on one guy like Andi and Jojo did). Raven seemed to me to be most like Ali (I'd pick Vanessa first, but she is spoiled F1) out of the F4 girls.

I found it interesting that Corrine got so much screen time, will probably continue to get screen time, plus, Kaitlynn is her favourite in addition to all the other tidbits of info that's been put out there by MF CH and Millsy. Whether or not it will happen, IMO like I mentioned, I think they would love to have her as the next 'ette. In their eyes "the best of all time" IMO would be someone like Corrine who could be the best trashiest season ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Her stupidity/ignorance in almost any kind of interaction, like a bad blonde joke would, IMO, out shadow anything. :shootme: :shootme: :shootme:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 pm

IMO Raven is not the one Millsy was implying in that interview. It looks like they want a different season that Jojo's ( "look how that turned out" ) and IMO Raven's season will probably look a lot like Jojo's down to that 'attracted to assh*les' bit.

I am getting a feeling from that interview that they plan to do an overhaul of the Bachelorette the way they did for the Bachelor this year by giving it to Nick. Just from that interview alone, I feel we are either going to get our first 'diverse' lead - Rachel or our first 'villain' lead - Corinne.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Just as long as she doesn't do BIP! Too many of the you know whats available for her to fall for there!

I think Raven will be cheering for Rachel to be the lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 pm

No proof, but I think Raven wants to be the lead. I bet in the next couple of weeks we'll see her million friends and cousins start liking "Raven for Bachelorette" type tweets.

Whatever happens I hope they have been paying attention and know that you don't have the gig until you are announced publicly.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Sorry, for the double post.  I saw this on her Instagram from the pic of her doing the Hog Call.  Just an FYI to those that she didn't do this just to promote the store (although, I see nothing wrong with it since she literally put all her money into it):

ravennicolegates

ravennicolegatesYa know what they say.. Go Hogs or Go Home! & I was planning on staying! ...So I called those Hogs! WOO PIG SOOIE! {you'll see for yourself Jan. 2nd!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @nickviall @bachelorabc

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan