SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 pm

George1218 wrote:
Edgarretana10 wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:Here is a sneak peak of raven and nicks date
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I see no passion or sparks between them is more like forced to me what do you guys think?

I agree, I see a friendly and fun vib.
IA. I don't see any real connection other than just friendly and fun. To me it's like a photo/video shoot where they are being instructed on what to do to make it look like they are all into each other but to me it just looks like going through the motions and forced. Not effortless at all, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:32 pm

I see more than friends, he positioned her into a horizontal mombo position rather smoothly then she reciprocated. If Nick was feeling just friends he could have just chased her back to the 3 wheeler instead!!!!No shade on his other relationships but it looks like he had a Blast with her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:33 pm

IDK I see a lot of sexual physical chemistry, and it seems very natural to me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

I think it's there is definitely a ease with them but lacks the sparks that Nick needs.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:13 pm

he positioned her into a horizontal mombo position rather smoothly then she reciprocated.

I watched that video again without sound so I could really pay attention only to their body language. And after doing that, "positioned" is a good word to describe that moment, which also aligns with another comment that it felt like watching a photo shoot being directed. More importantly, in my opinion, was that in that horizontal mambo position, Nick remained on his knees so that his upper body is completely away from Raven's and they share a kiss you would with a friend. It literally was a peck on the lips. JMO though.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 pm

There was alot less physicality between them than we've seen between other leads and F2s imo. That clip looked like a directed photo shoot to me - and I like Raven and thought I'd see more of an emotional sexual chemistry between them, but it just wasn't there imo. I think Nick was being super cautious about how much he led the women on. His previous bach experience plus his modeling experience seemed to give him the ability to to pull back when other men might've ventured further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 pm

It reminded me of a photo shoot, too. Only gross. When I think of what is lurking in that disgusting, stale, sitting water I get sick. When I think of how many re-takes had to have occured in that slop, I SMH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

I was just glad to see the water wasn't a few inches deeper or they might've met an alligator. I'm not that far from Hoxie and my son found one in a small creek last month. :Bendog

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 pm

If I wasn't comparing the chemistry or relationship with others, I see chemistry and fun between them. But I also see a careful Nick avoiding the full body contact possibly because they have an audience besides the camera crew. Hoxie is a small town - never know. I think that's why to some, it feels like a photoshoot. But undeniably if there weren't other women, the relationship can progress. What I see lacking at this point is depth and sense of companionship. V and R are in further stages of their relationships with Nick by HTD. IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Raven is so funny!  LOL at her Valentine to Alexis!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 pm

How rude and cruel and totally heartless for someone to tweet that Nick doesn't deserve any of the women. Just disgusting that people tweet that type of stuff IMO and says more about them than it does Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:21 pm

It probably came from a fan of one of the girls he sent home. People get totally caught up in this shizzle and go nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan