SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:15 pm

The F3 is usually at the WTA/MTA and since everyone already knows she's the 'ette, I think she'll be there as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they don't pass on parties. They'll be there all weekend, partying up. Not all go to the ATFR. We have seen in the past the potential BIP are at the ATFR.

ETA: and the Oscars. Some BIP cast were at the Oscars IIRC?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:All the girls do not come to the AFTR, that is one reason there's a WTA.  There is still plenty of time for her to arrive for a wrap party tomorrow night.  She may not be at the filming but I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to see party with the all the girls and the guys that will show to start placing dibs on them.  laugh out loud

JMO
Is going to obvious that she didn't get picked if she is partying with guys not that it matters because we know that Vanessa gets chosen

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:18 pm

rachel has been a busy lady the pass weeks. I hope this is a good WTA and they don't edit things out. Also I don't wanna hear about the Liz issue during the whole episode. Liz was there bc of producers so I don't wanna hear about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:All the girls do not come to the AFTR, that is one reason there's a WTA.  There is still plenty of time for her to arrive for a wrap party tomorrow night.  She may not be at the filming but I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to see party with the all the girls and the guys that will show to start placing dibs on them.  laugh out loud

JMO

Doesn't seem like it as she just put up an Insta Story with her watching while one of the Grey gals takes pics in outfits for the store.

From what I have seen from her Instagram, she usually has to be dragged out to go partying in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Yea I see raven always at her store working. She hasn't been out with the girls since New Years. Seems like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:There is no reason for Rachel to be at the WTA in my opinion she can be in ATFR what is the point of her being there everyone knows she is the new bachelorette

She goes on tv for 15 minutes and is fed fluff by CH and her ego is boosted. She has a hair, makeup and fashion stylist do magic on her natural beautiful self and looks stunning for those 15 minutes. During the time she is televised there is nothing negative and many positives so it helps increase her fan base even more prior to her season starting.
That would be the point, IMO.
Plus--just a slight chance some guy is watching who is a real great guy and somehow manages to reach production, pull a major heist and gets on the show last minute. You never know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:33 pm

cmarci93 wrote:rachel has been a busy lady the pass weeks. I hope this is a good WTA and they don't edit things out. Also I don't wanna hear about the Liz issue during the whole episode. Liz was there bc of producers so I don't wanna hear about that.

That or taking care of her adorable black German Shepard named Boaz. Or visiting her friends or Makenzie (her nephew).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I mean the girls like the bachelor girls, bc all the other bachelor girls they hangout every week it seems like

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 pm

cmarci93 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I mean the girls like the bachelor girls, bc all the other bachelor girls they hangout every week it seems like

Yes, I know what you mean. Raven hasn't gone anywhere since the New Years thing in Miami.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 pm

I wonder if she's trying to get ready and get things done so she can leave for BIP if she goes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:

JMO
Is going to obvious that she didn't get picked if she is partying with guys not that it matters because we know that Vanessa gets chosen

It's happened several times in the past.  They may try to keep them more hidden but someone slips and you see them.  Nothing new, IMO.

JMO

ETA: BIP wont film until after Rachel's season. Meaning it won't be filming until this summer and it's only a couple weeks long.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Raven hasn't done any interviews other for that article from that local business magazine about Grey Suede.  Not even for a local radio station (probably due to it being a Country music station) and her co-worker/friend Caroline does them and she brings no clues to the table.  Only thing she's said new was that Raven's family told her they really liked Nick and that he was taller than they thought he would be. So, I really have no idea if Raven would go on BIP or not.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan