SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:17 am

A lot of people are saying that Luke and Raven need to be a couple I wonder if they have spoken

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:34 am

I really don't see what she has in common with Luke. I think Luke would bore her, but maybe I'm just projecting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:54 am

Raven has said she doesn't like country music at all. Not that one has to have lots in common but considering Luke is all about country music I don't think these two are similar or would make a match in any way even if they are painted as being from similar backgrounds.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:51 am

Matchmaking - I would suggest Wells.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:29 am

I'm waiting for Rachel's season first to even guess and who knows, maybe a nice guy will beat them to it!

It seems like that singer Adam Friedman sure likes Raven. Has he been asked what he saw?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 am

Luvstruck wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I personally don't see them ramping up Raven's chemistry edit because I still see nothing between her and Nick. JMO.

Wonder why they didn't show them in the hot tub???
Wonder why Raven's HTD was so short. Could be there was to much chemistry therefore throwing doubt on F1. Also why was Ravens HTD the only one that did not have a dinner segment. They always do. Just wondering.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:06 am

CHO wrote:In a nutshell - what exactly is the "proof" that Vanessa is F1 ?  I re-watched the scenes with Raven - and I think there is far more chemistry with Raven.  Nick seems so relaxed and happy when he is with her - but intrigued and amused by her too.  The evening part of the skating in the roller rink - very romantic - and then when she got the 3 on 1 date rose - they couldn't keep their hands off each other.  On the htd - maybe the mud-bath scene was staged - but both seemed to be having fun - "sassy and sexual !"  We don't get to see the hot tub scene - is that because we might figure out something ?  Remember we are continually told that N is unpredictable.  I see Vanessa whining, complaining, doubtful - needing to re-evaluate - and I feel N is on the brink of "getting in trouble."  Vanessa leads the conversation - I think N gets kind of swallowed up.  I wonder if we are in for a twist ....

IA, I rewound and listened to Nick when he gave GDR to Raven he said "This is the last rose I will give out this week and likely the most important one, and with hometowns coming up.....Raven will you accept this Rose, then takes her out the door and immediately embraces and kiss's her and then takes her to a private concert for the two of them with more kissing etc. Seems like something between them to me. We did not see much of Raven's HTD and I wonder if that was because their may have been more chemistry than THPB wanted to let be seen at this point If you go back and listen to Vanessa's statements all you get is complaints about Nicks decisions, doubt and questions as to why she may rather go home, and his asking other parents for their ok to marry is a "game changer" So my question is, with all this how is she suppose to come to a decision in a couple of weeks that she wants to accept a marriage purposal from the guy she has constantly complained about?

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 am

Cila51290 wrote:A hot tub is so cliche in a HTD. I'm glad it wasn't shown. It's all too gimmicky. The rolling around in mud, the brother stopping them, then a hot tub? No thanks! I'm actually glad it wasn't shown. It was just gonna be more kisses and talks that lead to nothing. Jmo

Other than Danielle M have we been shown any other hot tub scenes? I don't remember any others. Anyone else?

It's almost as if the hot tub is missing in action this season.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:34 am

sharonchan wrote:
CHO wrote:In a nutshell - what exactly is the "proof" that Vanessa is F1 ?  I re-watched the scenes with Raven - and I think there is far more chemistry with Raven.  Nick seems so relaxed and happy when he is with her - but intrigued and amused by her too.  The evening part of the skating in the roller rink - very romantic - and then when she got the 3 on 1 date rose - they couldn't keep their hands off each other.  On the htd - maybe the mud-bath scene was staged - but both seemed to be having fun - "sassy and sexual !"  We don't get to see the hot tub scene - is that because we might figure out something ?  Remember we are continually told that N is unpredictable.  I see Vanessa whining, complaining, doubtful - needing to re-evaluate - and I feel N is on the brink of "getting in trouble."  Vanessa leads the conversation - I think N gets kind of swallowed up.  I wonder if we are in for a twist ....

IA, I rewound and listened to Nick when he gave GDR to Raven he said "This is the last rose I will give out this week and likely the most important one, and with hometowns coming up.....Raven will you accept this Rose, then takes her out the door and immediately embraces and kiss's her and then takes her to a private concert for the two of them with more kissing etc. Seems like something between them to me. We did not see much of Raven's HTD and I wonder if that was because their may have been more chemistry than THPB wanted to let be seen at this point If you go back and listen to Vanessa's statements all you get is complaints about Nicks decisions, doubt and questions as to why she may rather go home, and his asking other parents for their ok to marry is a "game changer" So my question is, with all this how is she suppose to come to a decision in a couple of weeks that she wants to accept a marriage purposal from the guy she has constantly complained about?

I don't see it as complaining, rather it is questioning if he is what she is looking for.

As for what you saw, IMO it is pretty much a Bachelor doing his job. Neither of them exactly looked like they were swooning with excitement. Everyone was being a good little soldier and doing their part for the show.

Nick and Raven's connection is now being emphasized since ... well, there is nobody else left other than her to compete with Vanessa. They are down playing Vanessa's connection by sowing the seeds of doubt ... will she stay or will she go and if she stays, will she accept his proposal or will he be the first Bachelor ever who is rejected? Sleuthers had figured that was going to be Nick's storyline before the season even started and here it is ... right on schedule.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:32 am

mindless wrote:I really don't see what she has in common with Luke. I think Luke would bore her, but maybe I'm just projecting.

I don't see it either. I'm sure both are sick of hearing it. LOL

I don't know what's real or not on this show. They don't show us anything, but manipulated situations. Even those manipulated situations are then edited for viewers consumption.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes remember Whitney when she won the group date challenge at the track and field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Haha, that was Astrid! People always confuse the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan