SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:21 pm

I mean, Raven did date her ex for 2 years.. i'm pretty sure at one point she did say she love him.. JMO and she did say they broke up 6 months before she went on the show... seems like she's not ready yet for a engagement JMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Is it possible Raven maybe doesn't know what an orgasm fees like? It just felt like an amateur conversation to me when she was talking about it with Nick.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Maybe Raven doesn't have any feelings down there? no idea

I just find this weird. No satisfying sex but with him for two years and beat him for cheating. Crazy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 pm

What if this had been a man talking about his ex on tv, a woman not satisfying him, not being enough, not being this or that.
I find the more I think about this the less I think of Raven.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What if this had been a man talking about his ex on tv, a woman not satisfying him, not being enough, not being this or that.
I  find the more I think about this the less I think of Raven.

I agree with you. I have tried to think well of Raven and cut her some slack because she is young and maybe a bit naive, but my opinion of her is sinking with each episode. While she is a straight-shooter, no BS kind of gal, I don't think that is any excuse for some of her actions and her decision to broadcast them on TV.

First it was the story of how she kicked in the door to catch the cheating ex in the act, at which time, mid-thrust, she saw the other woman's "vagina". I mean, really, who says that kind of thing?! Now that I think about it, perhaps she needs an anatomy lesson! Maybe that will help her out in her pursuit of the big O, too.

Second, there was the admission that she picked up a stiletto and struck her ex on the head. Ummm, in my book, that is assault.  I don't care what he was in the middle of doing, she has no justification for striking him. If she didn't want to be traumatized by the sight of him making the beast with the other-woman, she shouldn't have kicked in the damn door to see it!

Third, why even talk to the producers about how you've never experienced an orgasm/never experienced an orgasm with her ex during intercourse? (Not sure if it's been never-never or never-with-him-during-sex.) I mean, the fact that I, a total stranger, am sitting here splitting hairs over the details of her past sex life is ridiculous! Why would you tell TPTB such a thing? Only reason I can come up with (pun intended) is that she intentionally wanted to shame the ex on TV. This was part 2 of her plan. Part one: "Stiletto to the Skull". Part two: "There is no 'O' in Hoxie"! Yikes! If the stiletto assault wasn't enough to scare off any future suitor, then her manhood shaming loose lips sure did the trick.

Fourth, what on earth was she telling Nick this tidbit, on camera, prior to the FS? If she really wanted to share such an intimate detail with him, fine, but do it in private, away from the cameras, when you are all alone. If the purpose of her admission was to share that, in the hopes that he would know she wasn't very experienced, then fine. If the purpose was to 'warn' him that she may not climax, fine. But those are private things to be discussed in private, IMO. I find nothing wrong with a serious conversation about sex, orgasms, or the lack thereof. Those are legit topics of discussion - but it is not the time or place or company to be blindsiding someone whom you've known for a few weeks prior to the FS. The fact that she chose to announce this information in the way she did makes it very difficult for me to think it was for any of reason other than to shame the ex.

Fifth, I don't know which comment is more intimidating for a new male suitor to hear prior to a fantasy date: "I'm a virgin" or "I have never had an orgasm".  I don't think a guy wants to be the one to take a girl's V-card in a fantasy suite on a what's basically a TV game show. I also tend to think that if Nick was at all on the fence
about whether he wanted to have sex with Raven (after the stiletto confession), that her showing her lack of filter (throwing her ex under the bus on TV) would be the last straw.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Nick slept with all of his clothes on in that FS with Raven! (Plus...it had clear glass walls and ceiling!!!)
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:19 pm

I just saw the US Weekly thing and was coming to share, see ya'll already saw it.

I'm not even a little surprised her ex is saying it's not true. I commented during the episode that it didn't add up. I figured she was lying about it. The other option is that she's so emotionally immature that she doesn't realize that everything about the story was crazy and didn't make sense, IMO.

Actually, those things aren't mutually exclusive. She could be lying about that story and be emotionally immature, because even as a lie this story doesn't make sense. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:What if this had been a man talking about his ex on tv, a woman not satisfying him, not being enough, not being this or that.

I agree. I'll add to this, that what if it was a man admitting on camera, that he slapped his ex around when he caught her cheating. The responses would be completely different. Raven is 'bad azz, sassy, straight shooter, strong woman' etc, if the roles were reversed, the man would be called an abuser. IMO.

I feel actually bad for her ex. He's holding a serious job, and his bitter ex has dragged his name and face to the tabloids through this show. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:09 am

After all of her "confessions," I wonder if Nick takes her to F2 because he's been told Rachel is going to be the new Bachelorette, and there's no one else left but Raven and Vanessa. I think she is far too young for him and not terribly worldly. Nick has been around the mulberry bush too many times, and I just don't think they would have any type of successful relationship in the future. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Newto wrote:After all of her "confessions," I wonder if Nick takes her to F2 because he's been told Rachel is going to be the new Bachelorette, and there's no one else left but Raven and Vanessa.   I think she is far too young for him and not terribly worldly.  Nick has been around the mulberry bush too many times, and I just don't think they would have any type of successful relationship in the future.  JMHO.
IA, IMO Raven is much too young and "immature" for Nick. Vanessa is a better match by far - just hope that the location thing doesn't get in the way

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Newto wrote:After all of her "confessions," I wonder if Nick takes her to F2 because he's been told Rachel is going to be the new Bachelorette, and there's no one else left but Raven and Vanessa.   I think she is far too young for him and not terribly worldly.  Nick has been around the mulberry bush too many times, and I just don't think they would have any type of successful relationship in the future.  JMHO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IMO she isn't ready for a relationship with any guy at this time.  She needs to work through this former 2 year relationship first.  It's almost like she's obsessed with it in her need to lay out details like scalpels on a tray.

Still recognize she has good qualities but if her friends/family are enabling her rather than having "hard truth" talks after watching this than no

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

I agree. I'll add to this, that what if it was a man admitting on camera, that he slapped his ex around when he caught her cheating. The responses would be completely different. Raven is 'bad azz, sassy, straight shooter, strong woman' etc, if the roles were reversed, the man would be called an abuser. IMO.

I feel actually bad for her ex. He's holding a serious job, and his bitter ex has dragged his name and face to the tabloids through this show. Jmo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. There is definitely a double standard being applied.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:55 pm

I've never cared for Raven since the day she/her camp was already on SM being OTT. I found her recount of her relationship and assaulting (IMO) her ex to be horrifying and not funny at all. If a guy did this and it was told on the show, as others have posted, I doubt it would be seen as funny. Then add in her FD talk about not having an orgasm with a guy she chose to stay with and said she didn't even love? I am sorry but she sounds like a real piece of work and her conversations even up until FD are all about herself and vindictive against her ex whom she said she never even loved so what's the point? Raven is just an unclassy, immature wannabe to me who has a real mean streak, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan