SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:55 pm

So I was able to watch their episode last night . It's okay . Way to go to hype the jojo drama on their preview and first episode laugh out loud . I do think Ben is getting used being on camera already and he really enjoying it laugh out loud. Anyway , so their wedding is live tv wedding because CH said they want to make their wedding as premiere special . So I guess not the other way round compared to past and recent couples who got married. I can say that Ben is really fleiss new favorite and ben-lau his current favorite couple compared to current couples being engaged on the show. He is really using Ben and Lauren popularity . It cracks me how excited lauren when CH offered them a televise wedding laugh out loud . Well that's nice good for them and I bet after they got married on tv . The being in public would stop there . It is just going to continue and be in public Smiley . But again they chose this and they seem enjoying it. Jmo .

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I loved the episode! Lots of cutesy stuff, Lauren's prank was awesome. I love their dynamic. Ben seems like he gets overwhelmed by everything, and Lauren is the cool calm presence who can balance him out. Can't wait fir the wedding, CH painted an amazing offer.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:14 am

Are the ratings up for Tuesday night? Links?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:34 am

Here are the initial ratings. Took a viewership nosedive, down to only 349k. It's #94.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-18-2016.html

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:17 am

umngirl wrote:Here are the initial ratings. Took a viewership nosedive, down to only 349k. It's #94.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-18-2016.html
That's not that bad IMO! Is next Monday where the total views will be out for the week (DVR, on demand, reruns)?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 am

Well losing over 1/8 of the audience week-to-week definitely isn't good IMO.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:05 am

umngirl wrote:Well losing over 1/8 of the audience week-to-week definitely isn't good IMO.
Yeah, but honestly, I thought it was gonna be way worse. Like only 300,000 worse... Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:07 am

This show was never going to up for an Emmy imo. It will draw in their fans and some that are curious and that's probably enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:31 am

It doesn't help that here in Canada it wasn't listed under the name of their show. I wanted to PVR it as I was away for a few days and I guessed that it was on at 8 P.M. Tues. night. I
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:51 am

^ Well I'm sure Fleiss and CO expected bachelor fans to watch, surely. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 pm

umngirl wrote:Here are the initial ratings. Took a viewership nosedive, down to only 349k. It's #94.

Oh no! I hope they don't cancel it before they finish airing all the episodes. I thought they'd be able to keep half a mill in viewers...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:22 pm

I thought it was a colossal waste of time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt