SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I thought it was a colossal waste of time.
It's so boring to me, I can't even bring the energy to snark on it any longer. Ho hum.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here are the initial ratings. Took a viewership nosedive, down to only 349k. It's #94.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-18-2016.html
Oh no! I hope they don't cancel it before they finish airing all the episodes. I thought they'd be able to keep half a mill in viewers...
They wont cancel it. They've kept shows with terrible ratings before. And then canceled those shows after the season finished airing. Nothing to worry about! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
casjacknick wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here are the initial ratings. Took a viewership nosedive, down to only 349k. It's #94.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-18-2016.html
Oh no! I hope they don't cancel it before they finish airing all the episodes. I thought they'd be able to keep half a mill in viewers...
They wont cancel it. They've kept shows with terrible ratings before. And then canceled those shows after the season finished airing. Nothing to worry about! IMO.
 Agree. They won't cancel it. The premiere was bound to have stronger ratings than epi 2. Those are still good ratings for freeform. Even if they don't pick it up for season 2, based on things Ben and Lauren have said, they don't plan or want to film another season anyway.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:22 pm

Oh it won't get a second season, but it will not get cancelled this season, they'll air all the episodes. ABC Family/Freeform has had other reality shows before, they never get a second season, and they mostly suck, laugh out loud.

Ben and Lauren are just so awkward and everything is just so contrived to make it "interesting". I can't figure Ben out. Like sometimes he puts on a show and acts really nice and fun, and sometimes he acts pissy and bratty like everything annoys him. Like he legit acts like he hates and wants nothing to do with The Bachelor, so I wonder why he was ever on the show. But then like for example other people say he acts like "the president" and puts on. Lauren for me seems just generally reserved and awkward trying to pull off these pranks the producers keep telling her to do. laugh out loud. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I thought it was a colossal waste of time.
It's so boring to me, I can't even bring the energy to snark on it any longer. Ho hum.

There's no need to watch "live" when that IG fan account posts everything!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:07 pm

How does it rank overall against other shows on Freeform?

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Article was posted back in August when their main shows had their summer finales.
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/freeform-tv-show-ratings-33382/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:43 pm

@bleuberry Ben and Lauren was the only freeform show to land in the top 150 on Tuesday. The Letter (freeform show) had 120k and didn't make the top 150, this week or last. Monday, no Freeform shows made the top 150. Wednesday, their 13 nights of Halloween started and the Movie Monsterville got 427k and land at 61 on the list. Also, last week, no other Freeform show, besides B&L landed in the top 150. 

Also, just for a little comparison, Kellie Picklers reality show which airs on CMT and is in its second season, got 227k viewers last Thursday. different networks but similar shows and I would think their viewership is probably close.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Freeform's most popular shows aren't even airing right now. So, it's not a fair comparison IMO. I don't think B&LHEA can even be compared, because this is the first post bachelor/ette couple show ever. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm 27 years old and all I have for tv is netflix and hulu. There's so many ways to watch shows nowadays, and you don't have to be home on the night it originally airs. I've talked to my friends who are Bachelor fans this week, and they feel like this show is on the lines of Bachelor in Paradise. They're interested in it but if they're busy they will catch up with it later in the week. I'm a huge fan of these two, but the show essentially is a filler until the bachelor airs in January. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 pm

It's not totally the first bachelor show, Melissa Rycroft got her own show with her husband on CMT, after she was on the bachelor/Dwts and had her first kid. It was very similar to this show. I know it was slightly diff because her husband wasn't on TheBachelor and they weren't a couple engaged from the show. But they did get the show because of her fame on The Bachelor. It lasted 1season. But had the same staged storylines.

I do think Katelyn would have been more interesting on a show haha. Doubt they will do this kind of show again with a couple though. Super boring IMO. But interesting enough for me to watch I guess when I'm bored laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:39 am

^ It's mostly uneventful because none of these people are celebrities. Therefore, they're not exactly doing anything interesting or glamourous with their lives. They're just regular folk. And I'm sorry, but watching regular folk on tv is boring. That's what people watching at the mall is for laugh out loud !

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt