SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:IMO, right now their job is working for Fleiss & Co and getting a free wedding out of it.  Maybe once that is done, they will actually settle down to what we consider a "normal" life, especially if they choose to have children within the first couple of years.  Like Trista & Ryan, Jason & Molly and other successful franchise couples, I can see them popping up on various Bachelor related events in the future.

Whether they will ever have a what we consider a "normal" life or not is up to them.  I would think it would be much harder because of the 15 minutes of fame they've gotten from the show especially in this day and age of social media and the "fans" that pretty much demand they share everything about their life 24/7 (IMO).
@sosleepy THIS is what I was referencing. Specifically about fans demanding they share everything.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Junequilts Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:49 pm

I was just able to finally find LBHEA on youtube. The sound was a little of, but otherwise not too bad. They make look like Ben is not taking it , too well, about all the decisions they have to make.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:13 pm

I put this show on when I'm bored and just end up more bored.

Painting Lauren as this demanding clueless ditz and Ben the voice of reason is not cute at all. It's tired and sexist and I'm disappointed she went along with it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:48 pm

I am laughing how much people give a big deal Lauren's blog and her , turning being a blogger laugh out loud . So funny how she keeps emphasizing that she has no plan to be an actress , reality star or on tv laugh out loud . Well for sure she won't be an actress but she will always be known as reality star laugh out loud . I think when you are a lifestyle blogger .you are still associate more to media and still be in public .That is what bloggers do and part of being a blogger .jmo

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Lol laugh out loud

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2016/11/128872/ben-lauren-tv-show-bachelor-review?client=safari

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:55 am

I'm actually quite annoyed that the show hasn't showed much of the wedding planning. I thought that was supposed to be the main focus. I was actually looking forward to that instead of the whole scripted non sense that has been going on. Bummer!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:03 am

I don't think there is anything wrong with Lauren being a blogger. At least with blogging there is a bit of flexibility in hours compared with an office job so if you want to look after a family you can do this more easily. Also, if you do well, social media posts and blogging can bring in a reasonable or better income than an office job.

For example, Amanda who is a blogger has been reported to earn more than $13,000 per month from social media posts and her fashion blog. So social media and blogging can be a financially better job than a flight attendant, and if you are given that opportunity in life that helps you, you should always take it and give it a go. You'd be silly not to.

source: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/amanda-stanton-reveals-household-income-with-fiance-josh-murray-in-custody-battle-court-documents-20880.php

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:55 am

Small question - is there a Ben & Lauren snark thread? Good God I quite liked them during the Bachelor but their show has turned me right off them - playing at being adults. Oh the dilemma over what job that fulfills their unique passion in life - a zookeeper - oh wait I know let's be a blogger because I am like sooo talented at hair and make up and bags and being a professional put together 'girl'. A restaurant owner- ooh cos my daddy told me to do real research on my career before I buy and run a restaurant maybe I will cook a meal! Oh wait my destiny really feels like it is calling me back to be a software salesman. Dear god- these are not adults- send them back to work experience at school week. Please point me towards the snark thread or maybe I will just have to blog one myself

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:45 am

IMO, it's mainly the script that has been written for them. A lot has been left out and as a fan who follows them on social media, I can tell the timeline with editing is really choppy. Many events aren't happening in the order that they actually occurred. No big surprise there. IMO, It's like every other reality show where they purposefully set up scenes to be filmed to fill a storyline the producers want.

My hope for these two is for them to fulfill the needs of TPTB and their contract, stay on good terms, get their paid wedding and paycheck, and continue to live the life they want in Colorado or Indiana or Oregon.  I do think Ben and Lauren understand that this is temporary. For them temporary is a bit longer than some other couples, but IMO they haven't upgraded their lifestyle drastically because I think Ben is very level headed and won't make changes he knows he can't support in the future.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:32 am

It was a couple of weeks ago, but I believe it was an author of a US Weekly article who said something along the lines of whether it's scripted or not, the way Ben looks at Lauren sometimes and the way he speaks down to her sometimes is rather uncomfortable to watch.

I stopped watching after the first two episodes so I can't really speak to this, but the consensus I've seen online is that Lauren unfortunately comes across as weak and whiny, which is too bad. But hey, if they're willing to do that for that paycheck, then that's their problem. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 am

Good Post @FMG2015 What I read here is very different from the way I see them living their lives from day one, up until today. Ben is in Honduras on a missionary trip, right now which he has been involved in for quite some time IMO some things haven't changed inspite of being TB and all that comes with it. I give them credit for maintaining balance between their previous lives and their current one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:33 pm

The show is chit. Plain and simple. IMO. I like these two a lot, but I'm just gonna call it as I see it. Luckily for them though, most of these Bach ppl seem to star in chitty things now a days, so no harm no foul. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt