SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Well, IMO, that is not too far of reach for any of the franchise spins. (the chit factor that is). cantstopl Masterpiece Theater does not seem to be MF's goal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, IMO, that is not too far of reach for any of the franchise spins. (the chit factor that is). cantstopl  Masterpiece Theater does not seem to be MF's goal.
Yup. Heck, the main shows of this franchise are chit to begin with. Poor soul-less creatures. They all make themselves look like dumbazzez laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:04 pm

The producers really making these two stupid with their own show laugh out loud seriously ?! Who would believe this crap ? Stupid acting laugh out loud . Tomorrow episode of Ben and Lauren laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BMut-_Zgf4y/

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Two hours?! Who's gonna stay awake through that?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:51 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-twins-ben-and-lauren-wont-marry-anytime-soon-w450542

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 am

Was I the only person who really felt for Lauren when Ben told her that the wedding was off? I would really be upset with Ben if I were Lauren. She changed her entire life for Ben and he just doesn't seem to get that. I need to stay off SM because of course -- people say negative things about Lauren rather than saying anything about Ben's behavior. I like them both, but it seems like people put Ben on a pedestal and he can do no wrong no matter what he does. That isn't fair. I really hope they do get married provided that Ben gets to the point that he is ready.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 am

suzq wrote:Was I the only person who really felt for Lauren when Ben told her that the wedding was off?  I would really be upset with Ben if I were Lauren.  She changed her entire life for Ben and he just doesn't seem to get that.  I need to stay off SM because of course -- people say negative things about Lauren rather than saying anything about Ben's behavior.  I like them both, but it seems like people put Ben on a pedestal and he can do no wrong no matter what he does.  That isn't fair.  I really hope they do get married provided that Ben gets to the point that he is ready.  

Yes. I really felt for her tonight. IMO, she handle the entire crappy situation so evenly keeled, so maturely, so level headed and calm. I really admired her for that. I can't say I'd handle something like that, which must have been devastating for her, so diplomatically. Ben needs to realize what he has. He's a classic over reactor and over thinker. He NEEDS someone like Lauren with her calm rationality in his life.

I still have hopes that they work it out and get married soon. Of course Ben is entitled to his feelings too.... but man up and don't make promises you can't keep - like saying yes to that televised wedding to begin with. I think they are ok in real time. But yikes. Lauren deserves so much more credit than she gets.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:03 am

I haven't been watching their show but as much as I like Ben and think he's overall a nice guy holy chit yes it's always annoyed me ever since Kaitlyn's season how much of a pedestal he's always been put on and hearing how perfect he is and blah blah blah while Lauren always got the chit.  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f621 He's really just a normal man but I realize with him being a man he's more likely to be given the benefit of the doubt and it's always the woman's fault. laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:15 am

Tuned in for the first 10 mins then the ending with their wedding "fight." Aiye what drama. dizzy When Grant & Lace know more about each other in the 3 months of their engagement then B&L do in their half a year engagement what does that say!? laugh out loud Kind of a lame couples therapy just needed something for drama. Yeah I don't see a wedding happening when this show ends, they still need time imo since clearly Ben isn't on the same page though maybe that's changed since this episode was filmed.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:25 am

I haven't watched since the first two episodes and I'm no fan of Lauren, but it's pretty crappy how the girl has taken the brunt of the negativity on social media and there's a lot. Ben needs to take a step back. He's lucky she didn't dump his azz at some point starting with what he put her through with the JoJo situation.

I do think he's being smart, however, if he's serious about wanting to truly know each other and be together before getting married. In reality, most of their relationship up until this point has involved two reality television shows. There hasn't been much normalcy. I do see them getting married at some point, but I think the twins are right from what I read in the Us Weekly article. I don't think it will be happening this winter. I'd be surprised.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:34 am

At least Lauren got a free car.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 am

Ash2214 wrote:I haven't watched since the first two episodes and I'm no fan of Lauren, but it's pretty crappy how the girl has taken the brunt of the negativity on social media and there's a lot. Ben needs to take a step back. He's lucky she didn't dump his azz at some point starting with what he put her through with the JoJo situation.

I do think he's being smart, however, if he's serious about wanting to truly know each other and be together before getting married. In reality, most of their relationship up until this point has involved two reality television shows. There hasn't been much normalcy. I do see them getting married at some point, but I think the twins are right from what I read in the Us Weekly article. I don't think it will be happening this winter. I'd be surprised.
Ditto to all of this.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt