SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Also Lauren's side eyes and eye rolls when Ben doesn't answer her right away or agree with her are just so annoying! I don't call that "for reality TV". Agree he's smart for wanting to step back and take it slow but they both bugged me this episode.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:45 pm

^ They both bug me at least 5 times every episode..And I'm a fan! laugh out loud

Ben is actually getting some sh*t tonight, believe it or not. Bout damn time TBH. IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:45 pm

This is hard for me to comment on "unbiased" because the following is a full and comprehensive list of everything I like and find relatable and genuine about Lauren: ....

Ben is just a sweet dum dum IMO. So no comment really because I can't think of a single thing to say about him beyond that.

But the whole point of this show is planning a wedding, so it must be in the works sometime soon, right? I don't get it otherwise but then again, we're at the intersection of stupid and ridiculous and annoying so maybe I'm not supposed to get it.

All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:50 pm

They are just going to have to film doing all that again (cake testing, wedding dresses, napkin picking that Ben hates apparently) when the wedding episode airs on ABC, whenever that is.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:51 pm

I DO see them getting married this winter. I just don't see how it's not going to happen in these next few months, especially with this show currently airing. I would be surprised if they didn't get married soon; just seems like common knowledge at this point. BUT, if they don't end up getting married, there's a chance they'll get "Boothstowed" (franchise passes on wedding, for couples who are ready to marry ASAP) Though, I doubt it, because TPTB obviously like Ben and Lauren but not Kaitlyn and Shawn. Plus, what a waste of a show, if the wedding doesn't end up happening on the network at all.

I like Grant and Lace together btw. They seem very in sync and just cute together.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:00 am

I don't know. The winter starts within the next few weeks. There have been franchise weddings in December, January, and February, which are the next three months.

Ben's whole "I really want to do it on our terms and know we're really ready" thing isn't new. He's been saying that in interviews before this show, while filming this show in interviews and now on the show. From the outside looking in as I don't know these people or follow them much on social media, there hasn't been any hint of any legitimate wedding planning within the past couple of months. I certainly don't see it happening in December and not even really in January. I suppose there's the potential of it being in February, but who knows.

All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:02 am

I believe they will get married sooner rather than later. Before they even started filming they said there would be fights. The whole called off wedding storyline was a no brainer IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:03 am

^ Yeah, but I'm sure they'll get convinced to do it soon. Ben has said he wants Lauren to have all she wants for the wedding, so a free wedding with no budget PLUS getting paid... That's hard to turn down, especially if there's no gurantee for getting that opportunity in the future. Idk, I just can't see them not doing it in the next few months. Maybe in the summer? When bachelorette airs? Idk, I still think it's gonna happen soon laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:05 am

I am like their super fan and I don't see them getting married in the next three months either. I have no idea why they would have bachelor party season finale when they are not getting married so that was, in my opinion, a dumb idea. There are only two episodes left and I can't see him magically ready and changing his mind. I felt for her. He's a really bad word I shouldn't type. His circular thinking confused me. Oddly he clearly still adorees her so there is that. It will be weird to watch them wrap this up.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:09 am

In all honesty, his "confession" about not being ready, and just that whole therapy session felt very real. That's the first and probably only time, I didn't feel like there was manipulation, acting, cue cards, whatever. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:10 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Yeah, but I'm sure they'll get convinced to do it soon. Ben has said he wants Lauren to have all she wants for the wedding, so a free wedding with no budget PLUS getting paid... That's hard to turn down, especially if there's no gurantee for getting that opportunity in the future. Idk, I just can't see them not doing it in the next few months. Maybe in the summer? When bachelorette airs? Idk, I still think it's gonna happen soon laugh out loud

I can't even imagine what making that decision must be like. They haven't had a normal relationship in the year they've been together, but how the heck can you turn down getting paid to get married and getting a free, beautiful wedding?!

February is two and a half months away. If it does miraculously happen this winter, I'm betting on February. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 am

I think what's going on is their fake/real world catching up to them here if they don't get married in the next 3 months. 

If everything fake and scripted and real and unreal and true and produced is a melting pot, how can anyone make heads or tails of what's going on? They signed up probs for the dolla, dolla bills but now they have to pay the piper, so to speak, with a wedding, and the cross of real and ho'ing themselves and their relationship out for the show is confounding their actual readiness and feelings. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt