SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Boredom led to me scanning #thebachelor hashtag on Instagram. Of course their fan accounts repost all their stuff so it was everywhere. I clicked on one. Watched this video without sound and laugh out loud. Lauren is trying SO hard to get an angle and have the perfect pout. It reminds me of an old America's Next Top Model mini shoot. I just can't. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BNVRx8yjLM9/

I'm sure she's a nice enough person, but I still get the vapid vibe from her and have since the beginning.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:49 am

umngirl wrote:Boredom led to me scanning #thebachelor hashtag on Instagram. Of course their fan accounts repost all their stuff so it was everywhere. I clicked on one. Watched this video without sound and laugh out loud. Lauren is trying SO hard to get an angle and have the perfect pout. It reminds me of an old America's Next Top Model mini shoot. I just can't. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BNVRx8yjLM9/

I'm sure she's a nice enough person, but I still get the vapid vibe from her and have since the beginning.

That's a sweet snap. Thanks for sharing. Funny. You see Lauren's "pout" (totally disagree, don't really see what you are pointing out - she was just exhasperated in LA traffic and had the pout for a nanosecond.) What stands out to me is Ben referring to Lauren's family as his family. "Home is where the heart is" and "this is good family time."   Happy for these two. Only child Ben seems so accepted with this tight knit family. How wonderful for him to inherit not only Lauren, but loving in laws, two brothers and a sister in law. I'm thrilled for them. I bet Ben's parents are overjoyed as well with the set up he is marrying into.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:06 am

^ Actually, Lauren took that. It came from her Instagram story so her 1.4m followers have the opportunity to see it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:10 am

^^ I stand corrected. Regardless, that wasn't the main idea of my post. Thanks for sharing @umngirl ! Like I said I thought it was sweet and may have missed it if I didn't pop in this thread. LOL.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:22 am

IMO she's definitely not trying to get a perfect pout or camera angle, she's showing how frustrated she's in the traffic.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:40 am

Guess I look totally different when frustrated. Lol

She's playing to the camera to me but then again, I've seen that from her frequently. JMO

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:54 am

They are driving in LA. Those are very pleasant expressions. You should look at aggression and rage on many drivers faces. I know I don't look as nice as Lauren when I am stuck in LA traffic....when it takes 2 hrs to go a mile. Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 1f61c
To anyone who dislikes Lauren's speaking voice....don't plan a trip to LA. You might end up committing yourself to a psych ward. Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 1f602  Her voice does not bother me at all. I think most of the ladies who make it far in this franchise have very distinctive speaking voices. Very few sound like trained perfectly modulated voiceover actresses.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:58 am

She was filming for a little IG story, don't most people play up for the camera a little bit in those? I was glad to see her, Ben and her little brother, their interactions are cute. Ben really fits with the Bushnell family. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:22 am

I've been to LA. The vocal fry is another reason as to why I would never live there. The stereotype is quite accurate IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:30 am

To me, it's not about the voice, I actually have no problem with cartoon/high pitch voice with some female casts. But it is more about the way she speaks, IMO, it is fake-nnnn (vocal fry together with her accent, Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:41 am

peggy0221 wrote:To me, it's not about the voice, I actually have no problem with cartoon/high pitch voice with some female casts. But it is more about the way she speaks, IMO, it is fake-nnnn (vocal fry together with her accent,  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698 )
Just to throw something in - I've noticed that the sound on the videos is not exactly true. This applies to the ones that I've watched anyway, so maybe not a true indication of her real voice. Just putting it out there as a though to consider.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:05 am

Just Looking wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:To me, it's not about the voice, I actually have no problem with cartoon/high pitch voice with some female casts. But it is more about the way she speaks, IMO, it is fake-nnnn (vocal fry together with her accent,  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698 )
Just to throw something in - I've noticed that the sound on the videos is not exactly true. This applies to the ones that I've watched anyway, so maybe not a true indication of her real voice.  Just putting it out there as a though to consider.

I know what you mean, I know some clips on youtube have altered sound effect which I think were to avoid infringement.

But as I mentioned, it's not about the voice, it's about the way Lauren speaks. I read some YT clips analyzing the Vocal Fry, and some mentioned it is a kind of trend in the young female groups that they want to talk like they are more intelligent, more of a deep thinker.

I think this has been one of the reason why I always dislike Lauren, she seems to be so above anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt