Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:11 am

Just watched the ending of the episode--it felt so scripted to me. The ending was exactly like the end of a romantic comedy or one of those Hallmark channel holiday movies. The problem with this "storyline" on this show -- they aren't fictional characters, but real people instead. It feels weird to me. I did enjoy last weeks episode where they did the nice home renovation for a very giving person (I loved the show Extreme Makeover : Home Edition back in the day). I want to see Ben and Lauren on a televised wedding-- hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't consider the wedding being back on to be big news -- it was never really off in the first place. I personally would like more concrete news like an actual wedding date instead. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ It was never off.

IMO.

So what do you think Len? Televised in February? I still don't feel like we have closure at all.
I still think it will be televised in the next few months. And if not that, then definitely some time in 2017 IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:10 am

Recapped of their finale tonight laugh out loud. Who wrote the script of this show ? laugh out loud .This is totally pointless to me . Jmo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:44 am

What a waste of a show. laugh out loud Glad I didn't bother watching besides the 1st episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7424

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:25 am

*eye roll* so contrived if the wedding is back on

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:59 am

Whoever produced their show needs to be fired.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He/she will only be hired to write for BIP. cantstopl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21670

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Out of the most well known Bachelor related producers, Naz seemed to be the one in control of the show and did the most marketing for it in terms of promoting it on social media, but I don't even think Naz has been with the show all that long so it's funny that they gave her this project.

I still can't believe that 1. They had Ben "masturbate" on last nights episode to "check his sperm count" and 2. That there was no official announcement with a date for a wedding that could be happening in two months. What a missed opportunity. This show was pointless.

JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Yeah I was all shocked to watch Lauren put on deodorant but girlfriend got off light. There were so many missed opportunities the list is almost too long to type.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1371

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Was there a real concern as to fertility to put that into the show? I hate to see the issue minimized when so many couples do suffer from the reality of this.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21670

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was there a real concern as to fertility to put that into the show? I hate to see the issue minimized when so many couples do suffer from the reality of this.

Yes actually. Apparently Ben had an extra vein in his testicle that he had removed (with some complications) in high school. I guess he was at risk of lowered sperm count. Apparently all is fine with his swimmers though.

I seriously can't believe they added this to the show though. Well, actually I can believe it. But cringe. I mean, obviously a real issue these two should address. But on tv? Like seriously masterbating into a cup on TV? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  Wow.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Not only did Ben do it, but JJ and some of the other guys too. Repulsive. And IMO, I would bet Ben knew before this that he wouldn't have issues with fertility because of a vein that was removed over a decade ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum