SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:11 am

Just watched the ending of the episode--it felt so scripted to me. The ending was exactly like the end of a romantic comedy or one of those Hallmark channel holiday movies. The problem with this "storyline" on this show -- they aren't fictional characters, but real people instead. It feels weird to me. I did enjoy last weeks episode where they did the nice home renovation for a very giving person (I loved the show Extreme Makeover : Home Edition back in the day). I want to see Ben and Lauren on a televised wedding-- hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't consider the wedding being back on to be big news -- it was never really off in the first place. I personally would like more concrete news like an actual wedding date instead. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:29 am

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ It was never off.

IMO.

So what do you think Len? Televised in February? I still don't feel like we have closure at all.
I still think it will be televised in the next few months. And if not that, then definitely some time in 2017 IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:10 am

Recapped of their finale tonight laugh out loud. Who wrote the script of this show ? laugh out loud .This is totally pointless to me . Jmo.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ben-lauren-finale-ben-higgins-says-wedding-is-unwise-w452245

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:44 am

What a waste of a show. laugh out loud Glad I didn't bother watching besides the 1st episode.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f49c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:25 am

*eye roll* so contrived if the wedding is back on
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:59 am

Whoever produced their show needs to be fired.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm

@bleuberry He/she will only be hired to write for BIP. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Out of the most well known Bachelor related producers, Naz seemed to be the one in control of the show and did the most marketing for it in terms of promoting it on social media, but I don't even think Naz has been with the show all that long so it's funny that they gave her this project.

I still can't believe that 1. They had Ben "masturbate" on last nights episode to "check his sperm count" and 2. That there was no official announcement with a date for a wedding that could be happening in two months. What a missed opportunity. This show was pointless.

JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Yeah I was all shocked to watch Lauren put on deodorant but girlfriend got off light. There were so many missed opportunities the list is almost too long to type.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Was there a real concern as to fertility to put that into the show? I hate to see the issue minimized when so many couples do suffer from the reality of this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Was there a real concern as to fertility to put that into the show? I hate to see the issue minimized when so many couples do suffer from the reality of this.

Yes actually. Apparently Ben had an extra vein in his testicle that he had removed (with some complications) in high school. I guess he was at risk of lowered sperm count. Apparently all is fine with his swimmers though.

I seriously can't believe they added this to the show though. Well, actually I can believe it. But cringe. I mean, obviously a real issue these two should address. But on tv? Like seriously masterbating into a cup on TV? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  Wow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Not only did Ben do it, but JJ and some of the other guys too. Repulsive. And IMO, I would bet Ben knew before this that he wouldn't have issues with fertility because of a vein that was removed over a decade ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt