SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Ew. no no

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

The whole storyline about Ben's gonads was cringeworthy to me. There are some things that should just be left off the air, and his enlarged ball sac is one of them.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 pm

It's just pathetic IMO that Ben values his relationship so little to be part of this real/fake script and also apparently values himself that much too. Just go back to real life and real therapy already IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not only did Ben do it, but JJ and some of the other guys too. Repulsive. And IMO, I would bet Ben knew before this that he wouldn't have issues with fertility because of a vein that was removed over a decade ago.

This is actually a real issue that can actually cause real fertility problems. The extra vein causes warming that can be harmful to sperm. That's the primary reason Ben probably had it removed in the first place. And even if he thinks he's probably fine, I can TOTALLY understand how he'd still have that worry there, especially now that he has a partner that SO OBVIOUSLY wants children. Plus, we know Ben's parents couldn't have any more children. So infertility is a thing that has effected Ben's life and family first hand. I'm of two minds, we certainly  DID NOT need to see it on tv, and TMI overshare. Like I think this is something they need to address, but masterbating on TV? Ew. But on the other hand, I somewhat struggled with fertility and it's a real thing for a lot of people. So to me it's good to kind of bring it out in the open and talk about it - lose some of the stigma.

That being said, I've officially thought way too much about Ben's ballsack. laugh out loud laugh out loud OMG, I hope they made a million dollars + off this to make it all worth it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Ok. I do understand the real life concern then, but am so definitely on the side of TMI for a tv show.
Someone close to me has issues and could only and eventually conceive by total petrie dish method ala Louise Brown. For this particular couple, they have not shared their fertility issues with anyone outside of perhaps a handful of people, her in-laws don't even know.
I guess to each his own and both totally different ends of spectrum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:06 pm

If this was a legitimate concern for Ben then I would hope and imagine that he would have looked into this long before he filmed this scene for the show. I would bet he did.

Shame on him if he didn't and regardless, shame on him for going along with this. Yuck. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ok. I do understand the real life concern then, but am so definitely on the side of TMI for a tv show.
Someone close to me has issues and could only and eventually conceive by total petrie dish method ala Louise Brown. For this particular couple, they have not shared their fertility issues with anyone outside of perhaps a handful of people, her in-laws don't even know.
I guess to each his own and both totally different ends of spectrum.

I don't know. I agree total overshare for tv. This show needs better writers and that producer should be fired. laugh out loud I wouldn't go so far as to say shame on them. But that's me. laugh out loud Maybe Ben should be totally embarrassed for that scene and agreeing to go through with it on tv. Like totally embarrassing and cringe.

I'm loud and proud about what I went through to conceive my twins. Not full IVF, but we had help. It's not a secret, and I'd never want it to be. I've had people left and right out of the woodwork coming to me for advice and confiding in me their own troubles. It's life. It's common. I disagree about keeping it a secret. It's therapeutic to talk about it as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:23 pm

I T A @SoSleepy. But in my case, it's not my life. If it were, I would be an advocate within taste. IA I don't see it being handled tastefully w/Ben. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:19 pm

The episode would have been so much less cringeworthy if they had left the forced story lines out. Just let the two groups do their thing while in Vegas. If you're filming everything, their natural actions and conversations would have been so much more enjoyable to watch. I thought some of their non Bachelor friends were more entertaining anyway.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Last night's ratings are up. To close out the season they got 368k.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-29-2016.html

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm

umngirl wrote:Last night's ratings are up. To close out the season they got 368k.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-29-2016.html
Can you please link the ratings from each week post that you did a while back?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ That preview did its job for a while! Ratings went up from 298k, but once the "issue" was resolved, went right back down. The highest so far was Chad's epsiode with how many viewers?

Here's the breakdown so far.

umngirl wrote:That's the lowest one yet.

Week 1: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-11-2016.html

Week 2: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-18-2016.html

Week 3: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-10-25-2016.html

Week 4: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-1-2016.html

Week 5 (episode 5 & 6): http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-15-2016.html

Week 6 (episode 7): http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-22-2016.html

Week 7 (episode 8): http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-29-2016.html

If someone has time it would be easy to pull the actual numbers from the links.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt