SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Yup. Me too! It was an impressive sight for sure.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Sorry not sure where to ask this question... but is the MTA suppose to air before or after the finale? Seems weird when the audience already knows the result to air the MTA.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:23 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm confused, we saw so many dates and versions of what might happen, I'm not sure anymore. I'm not sure what the purpose would be of having it after the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is confusing. I actually think that the finale will be split into two parts. The first part of the finale will air, and then the next week the MTA special will air. Then the week after there will be the finale part two and ATFR. That's my guess.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 pm

I'm confused as well. I guess we'll just have to wait for them to release more official info.

(& what is with this AFTR rehearsal business ... has that ever happened before?)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:31 pm

If they spilt the finale as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suggested, then they did this for either Brad's or Tim's season, not sure which but AL has the chart somewhere...so there is precedence already for a scenario in which the finale was split into 2 parts.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:37 pm

There was a two part finale for Tim's season. I think it will be the same format with the MTA airing before the finale IMO. The cliffhanger was April, the F1 who had a disasterous MTP followed by a meltdown. Tim had to go visit her in her room. I don't remember all the details, but I'm pretty sure that was a cliffhanger epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:45 pm

^I remember that. Another season where I preferred the F2 (3). I'm glad I have no favourites in the home stretch this season laugh out loud

(Trisha looked gorgeous on the After Show IMO ... I was glad to see her so happy & her interaction was KP was so cute).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I would say Mike FTW on pecks but I can't remember was Mikhel or Kevin shirtless during that wrestling group date? Do we know their peck state?

Wasnt it Mike that she asked to take his shirt off....and totally impressed her...and me laugh out loud

Yes she asked Mike to see his 8 board abs.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Auntie's Love has said that there are 11 episode in all. 10@90 min and 1@60 min. She felt that in her opinion the Finale and the ATFR could not take place on the same night. These charts are what I came up with based on Auntie's information/opinion.

richmondrose wrote:Dates, Locations and Eliminations to go with chart provided by W_network:

Dates, Locations and Eliminations
Episode/Week 1-Sept. 13 Vancouver-M&G ... 20 to 15
Episode/Week 2–Sept. 20 Jamaica ... 15 to 13
Episode/Week 3-Sept. 27 Jamaica ... 13 to 11
Episode/Week 4-Oct.4 Quebec ... 11 to 8
Episode/Week 5–Oct.11 Quebec ... 8 to 7
Episode/Week 6-Oct.18 Marrakesh ... 7 to 5
Episode/Week 7-Oct.25 Marrakesh ... 5 to 3
Episode/Week 8-Nov.1 HTD ... 3 to 2
Episode/Week 9-Nov.8 FD/LCD/MTP/FRC ... 2 to 1
Episode/Week10-Nov.15 MTA
Episode/Week11-Nov.22 ATFR (60 min)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Maybe the MTA won't take up a whole episode? They could do the FD/MTA or MTA/FD since it seems they only have 2 guys for the FDs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:53 am

richmondrose wrote:Auntie's Love has said that there are 11 episode in all. 10@90 min and 1@60 min. She felt that in her opinion the Finale and the ATFR could not take place on the same night. These charts are what I came up with based on Auntie's information/opinion.

richmondrose wrote:Dates, Locations and Eliminations to go with chart provided by W_network:

Dates, Locations and Eliminations
Episode/Week 1-Sept. 13 Vancouver-M&G ... 20 to 15
Episode/Week 2–Sept. 20 Jamaica ... 15 to 13
Episode/Week 3-Sept. 27 Jamaica ... 13 to 11
Episode/Week 4-Oct.4 Quebec ... 11 to 8
Episode/Week 5–Oct.11 Quebec ... 8 to 7
Episode/Week 6-Oct.18 Marrakesh ... 7 to 5
Episode/Week 7-Oct.25 Marrakesh ... 5 to 3
Episode/Week 8-Nov.1 HTD ... 3 to 2
Episode/Week 9-Nov.8 FD/LCD/MTP/FRC ... 2 to 1
Episode/Week10-Nov.15 MTA
Episode/Week11-Nov.22 ATFR (60 min)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thankyou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I thought it should go that way for a while now and mentioned it in the filming schedule thread a few times. This is how the Bette Aussie or bach aussie did it and can see it happening this way here. To tell you the truth, it does give a way for Jasmine and Mike to show up at the MTA viewing party that's happening in Winnipeg if he's the F1 as I suspect he is. Then it also shows afterwards the tie up of everything in the ATFR

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again