SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:45 pm

I think it says a lot that its the ep before HTDs and Mike literally had to ask Jasmine if she "liked him as a person". I mean, what? laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 pm

I just watched the episode so was nice to get my own impressions. Kevin P is so interesting (& a hottie) but not seeing him as a potential Bachelor after this episode. He wants something that he's not going to find on this show.

Kevin W's date was great and they have a connection that I can't deny. I could see them ending up together but don't think it's a done deal. He's so much better with her on their own, like Jasmine pointed out.

I really wish they'd shown more of each guy's conversations on the GD like they did with Kevin P. It really didn't tell us much. My favorite part was the outtake. laugh out loud

My rankings right now:

1. Kevin W - He might be the combination that Jasmine is looking for. He's stable, lives in Toronto so so still close enough to her family, and they definitely have chemistry.

2. Mikhel (not far behind KW) - We've seen the chemistry and how Jasmine is often "melty" around him but she has gotten to know more about him and his family. It sounds like his job could be a problem but he's clearly willing to compromise which is important.

3. Mike - He seems like a great guy and has a lot of what Jasmine says she's looking for but it's missing the chemistry/connection she seems to have with the other two. I don't think she'd be talking so much about Winnipeg if he was at the top of her list.

I'm really forward to HTD's to see what happens. It looks to me like Mikhel's dad freaks him out a little. All of the above are opinions only.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:23 pm

So, I watched it and I really really like all three guys !!! I almost changed every week my mind who is F1. After last episode Im back to Kevin! The way she looks at him when he talks and touch him at the greeting even after the last RC, she looks so smitten with him. And the rooftop scene was like out of a lovemovie Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:36 pm

lightredemption wrote:I don't think Kevin was angry in the promo - he was just asking a question.

If Kevin is F3 then his "I am in love with her" VO we hear in the season preview happens next episode. I can't really see that realization happening and then him being let go in the same ep IMO

I have seen the bolded happen on the American version plenty times. They drag that ILY out of them and then...wham, bam, thank you ma'am. It means nothing to me, just another editing thing.

My impressions...which could all change with the HTDs...is that it is between Kevin and Mike. As hot as Jasmine is for Mikhel, she would walk all over that boy and that is not what she is looking for. Even if he ends up as F2, I still don't see him as F1. He could very well be our next Bachelor...if Mike doesn't win...in which case it will be a toss up between the two.

As for Mike vs. Kevin...They both provide plenty of the stability that she is looking for. She is attracted to both. Both are close to their families. It is the intangibles that will be the difference...and I don't know if we are being shown those just yet. In my opinion, whichever one stays after HTDs will be the winner. At this time, it is a toss up for me as to which one she goes for. I can make a case for either one. One of the things that makes me wonder, is why they are stressing the whole stability thing with Mike? They are almost making him seem boring, lacking an edge, when we know that he has a really good sense of humour and he sings in a heavy metal band. Kevin is being portrayed as the bad boy with a temper, so if she picks him...whatever...but, I think this may be a reason he is not in the running for the next lead...unless it's as a last resort. For me, he would have been long gone and if for some reason, he was still here, this outfit would have cooked his goose:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA Jasmine has a solid group of guys left. This is undoubtedly the toughest rose ceremony to date [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Has someone placed in the middle in RC lineup ever been F1? What does the placement of the two ends indicate who may win?

Don't have time to sleuth this and wonder if anyone knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 pm

The middle in the US version always go next, but this been the CA version I dont know yet. I am saying this as along time viewer of this show. Please remember it is just my observation and opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:39 pm

I think Mike is placed in the F1 position on the US side of things. Wonder if it is similar to Canada version.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Season 1 F2 F4 F1 F3

Bachspoilerstv

Seaon 2 - F3 - F2 - F1
4health wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Feeling bored so i thought i would bring this over.
Since the HTD rose ceremony was pretty much a FD week rose ceremony this season (3 people to two) i think it is nice to also compare calling order for them.

So during the HTD rose ceremony we had the girls in this position: Sachelle, Trish and April. April was called first and then Trish.

And last season we had: Whitney, Kara (or is it Kiara?) and Bianka. Bianka was called first and then Whitney.

maybe it doesn't mean anything at this point since we can't talk about a pattern after one season but we will see when it is all said and done.

Good work....but somewhere here this was done for comparison of each F4 RC....that I think is better to compare since we never had a F3 FD RC for Tim's season....IMO Just because Lisa wasn't at the RC she would have been...so comparing that it matches perfectly down to showing the nerves of Trisha & Bianka.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Season 1 - F2 - F3 - F1

I can't find a F4 pic anywhere for Tim's season. I think that's when Tim let the F4 go before the RC because she was making out with a waiter?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Interesting placement. This is the first season so I am wondering if things will be different from the male season. I was using the US version and someone reminded me to let that go, here is different. I must admit I have not watch the Bachelor here, so I am going to sit back and watch to see how it ends, then next season will have a placement to rely on. If I was to go by the bachelor season yes Mike is in the final 1 spot, Mikhel in 2 and KevinW in 3. This is just like the US version Mike would be in the final 1 spot too.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 pm

GA....the only pattern Im seeing for Canadian Bach is the girl that shows more of her boobs wins giggling

Which guy has the biggest pecs....he'll probably be the one she chooses Muscleman

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 pm

I would say Mike FTW on pecks but I can't remember was Mikhel or Kevin shirtless during that wrestling group date? Do we know their peck state?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 pm

casjacknick wrote:I would say Mike FTW on pecks but I can't remember was Mikhel or Kevin shirtless during that wrestling group date? Do we know their peck state?

Wasnt it Mike that she asked to take his shirt off....and totally impressed her...and me laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 71 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 63 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again