SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think they kissed again, just because this is not the "awkward hug/kiss" that was shown
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:31 pm

They were probably asked to kiss multiple times. The one we saw is the one production picked. My opinion

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

casjacknick wrote:They were probably asked to kiss multiple times. The one we saw is the one production picked. My opinion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Really? I think it will be very awkward if they ask people to kiss multiple times, that's basically acting IMO.

There are other pictures of them on the website, i think they continued their conversation after she accepted the rose, which probably led to another kiss but it was not shown.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Dessler wrote:
casjacknick wrote:They were probably asked to kiss multiple times. The one we saw is the one production picked. My opinion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Really? I think it will be very awkward if they ask people to kiss multiple times, that's basically acting IMO.

There are other pictures of them on the website, i think they continued their conversation after she accepted the rose, which probably led to another kiss but it was not shown.

Yes. Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 4256136633 This is the show. They do re-takes as needed. That's why the dates and RC take so long. They do re-takes during the FRC imagine that one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Why do we think that kiss was a retake?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Yeah it is weird but that's the show. I remember reading a comment on Ben and Lauren's YouTube of their proposal someone reading Ben's watch and the time on it jumped all over the place covering an hour I believe. This is from when she walked to him to him giving her the final rose. It seems weird to make them kiss over and over for the perfect shot but that's TV.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think they kissed again, just because this is not the "awkward hug/kiss" that was shown

Where did this come from? Please remember to always post the link and source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:59 am

Cila51290 wrote:I don't see sparks with these two. It's still early on but I think Rachel is more like a Sharleen to Nick. Someone that fits his inner circle and can carry on a mature conversation with him. They would be perfect on paper but the instant chemistry and connection I just didn't see it. Especially the kiss it was a little awkward I feel like he wasn't expecting it. I do think she'd make an awesome ette.  Smiley

Exactly my reaction too! I see a nice genuine admiration from Nick towards her, he obviously likes her & thinks she's smart & funny but I saw no sexual or physical chemistry between them, even with the kiss, it was just there.
I think even his kiss with Corrine was just blah too, no heat at all. The only heat was when he simply stared at Vanessa, way more chemistry with those 2 just looking at each other without even getting physical.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

SC - changes on Rachel's IG profile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:34 pm

^^ I noticed that too. I am not a fan of anyone adding 'the' to their SM name hmmm. Just comes across pompous IMO. With that 'Inquiries' link, it also looks like we might have another attorney willing to give it up for bachelor world IMO.

I must admit as much as I loved Rachel pre-season, I have cooled off on her a bit since she got back from filming. For me, her SM/persona when she was visible on other people's SM just left a lot more to be desired. sad
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in her defense, @rachlindsay @rachelindsay @rach_lindsay @rachel_lindsay and @rachel.lindsay are already taken. She has a pretty common name.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena