SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup. But she could have always added a bunch of numbers at the end of her name IMO. Most people with common names do that IMO. It's her choice and I don't think it's that big of a deal - just one of those little things I find a bit pompous and self-important. JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:00 pm

The inquiries email is one of her best friend's email. I also noticed she was the one in charge of Rachel's instagram on the premiere night.She manages artists for a living.

Rachel is not SM savvy IMO,but i am sure she will learn soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Rachel is back to her normal life and if someone is managing her insta I dont see anything wrong with it. She said she loves her job because everyday is different. I dont think she is shilling so I dont think she will be leaving her job anytime soon. Intution speaking on my part.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:03 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup. But she could have always added a bunch of numbers at the end of her name IMO. Most people with common names do that IMO. It's her choice and I don't think it's that big of a deal - just one of those little things I find a bit pompous and self-important. JMO. Smiley

Me too. I'm waiting to warm up to her. Although we haven't seen that much of her yet, I'm still waiting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Isn't it always the case that the FIR doesn't get a date or GD on epi 2?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olivia got a group date EP 2 on Ben's season. She also got the GD rose.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olivia got a group date EP 2 on Ben's season. She also got the GD rose.
Thanks Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:56 pm

I thought her sm had 'thebigrach' or something like that. Did she change it? It doesn't seem like she tweets much? Is she more active on Instagram?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:00 pm

^^^
She posted several vid segments on IG the night of the m&g epi. None yesterday however she wasn't on any of the dates so that could be why.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:13 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
She posted several vid segments on IG the night of the m&g epi.  None yesterday however she wasn't on any of the dates so that could be why.

It would be nice to hear what was going on while she stayed behind though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Someone from the Rose Buddies Facebook group said they realized they had met her before at a mentorship charity event where she had volunteered and they found her to be a total delight. Said she's beautiful, savvy, creative, and smart. She talked about how she had a hard time finding someone because her job was so demanding. She just seems like someone who is exactly like how they appear on TV. Very authentic, which I find refreshing. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 am

Hopefully she will become the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena