SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:35 pm

see2love wrote:I am sorry but how many times in the real world has a woman or man thought themselves too good for an ex? Countless Id say! Its not that Big a deal, I certainly think I am too good for every guy who broke up with me. Nick isn't an untouchable and everyone can't have nice things to say about him all the time. Imo

I respect your point of view but do need to stand up and say I never have. Plenty of times I've thought/known we are not good together or not right to even want to date. I recognize that my view makes "too good for" a foreign concept and a challenge to understand.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 pm

No one is calling Nick a special slowflake. IMO liking that tweet showed a bit cruel side to Rachel. It didn't just say she's out of Nick's league, but that he should pick her so she could dump him. What has he done to deserve this? Appeared on reality TV a few times? Dated around? He's done absolutely nothing to deserve Rachel's contempt. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I don't think Rachel or anyobe else is too good for Nick. He's not a criminal, he's not a cruel or a mean person. What makes him any less than these women?

Agree. We don't know them oersonslly,how do we know who's too good for whom?
The part really bothers me is "if he picks you I hope you reject him". It seems,to me, hateful to purposefully wish rejection hurt and humiliation on someone you don't even know

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 pm

I would like to think that everything is special in it's own way. It might be the tiniest way to some and the biggest way to others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 pm

At the end of the day if she's hurt because he rejected her and she gets the 'ette role, she'll just say she wishes him well once the WTA airs. LOL Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1710264613 JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Ooops, I see that was already posted!  Sorry.

I don't take that 'like' to mean much. Raven has said that Nick is a wonderful man that treated her well, so I am sure Rachel does as well.

Last edited by atem on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:05 pm

I have noticed that some girls have liked some questionable tweets they probably  don't realize that there are people that pay attention to those things. I think sometimes they are liking everything and anything and they think its not that big of deal and just amusing and funny to them of course for some others it is not, just my opinion.

I did notice quite a few of the girls liked Raven's tweet.

Last edited by Carine on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Sorry double post..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:10 pm

notarose wrote:
see2love wrote:I am sorry but how many times in the real world has a woman or man thought themselves too good for an ex? Countless Id say! Its not that Big a deal, I certainly think I am too good for every guy who broke up with me. Nick isn't an untouchable and everyone can't have nice things to say about him all the time. Imo

I respect your point of view but do need to stand up and say I never have.  Plenty of times I've thought/known we are not good together or not right to even want to date.  I recognize that my view makes "too good for" a foreign concept and a challenge to understand.

My point being we all go through that period when we are hurting and we feel we are too good or deserve better. A thought is part of a process and not the entirety of it. Rachel must have liked at least a tweet that speaks complimentary of Nick so I won't base her whole person on one tweet. Many uncomplimentary things have been liked or written about many contestants on this board and I know that doesn't make us all mean people. Sometimes these things are so small/ minute in the grand scheme of things. Nick has like uncomplimentary things about people on sm, and he is still seen as a great guy because he probably is a great guy who sometimes likes tweets. I am willing to extend the same courtesy to Rachel. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:22 pm

^^^
As far as I can tell, Rachel was well liked by the girls and is accomplished with a fun side.  That's the entirety of my view of her at this time Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:47 pm

I think there's a difference between admitting you're incompatible with someone because your values, goals, and interests don't jibe, and admitting you're too good for someone. I mentioned this in another thread, but I'm uncomfortable with the idea of people being "too good" for someone or "not deserving". While the phrase often gets thrown around, if you really look at it, it's pretty problematic. It indicates superiority, which says more about the person thinking they're too good, than the person deemed 'not enough'.

When it comes to relationships, it's about people being compatible -- a decision that's made and acted on by the parties involved, not outsiders. The only exception I can think of is if one party is harming the other; and as polarizing as Nick is, I don't think anyone here can say that he has a history of being physically or emotionally manipulative with women. So it makes me question what makes Nick rank lower than someone like Rachel in this "goodness" scale. Is it because he likes the camera? Harmless. Is it because he's portrayed to be a manwhore? Hey, if it's between two consenting adults, it sounds harmless to me. It's arbitrary, not to mention based on very little facts.

For the record, Rachel liking the tweet soured my impression a tiny bit, but I honestly didn't think it was a big deal. ^^This novel of a response was just my reaction to comments I've been seeing lately about certain contestants being "too good" for Nick, or worse, they'd be happy to see him rejected. I normally reserve the schadenfreude for people who truly deserve it, but hey, to each their own, right? yes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 pm

I don't get why Rachel being friends with so many of the girls this season has anything to do with her as a person. I personally don't need a flock of friends to be considered "well liked" or "above anything or anyone". JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena