SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] My Gif

beatingheart PINKHEART
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Nick is going for it  Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]My Gif

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems like they had so much fun!

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]My Gif

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 pm

:sprinklehearts

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Those gifs are fantastic! Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 pm

She's so cute!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:21 am

There was some question as to if Rachel's gone back to work. She has. According to her Instagram story today she was in what I assume is her office doing trial prep.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I asked that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:01 am

Why are her social media followers so low? hmmm
Are people not connecting with Rachel? After her 1 on 1, I actually think she's more mature than Raven to carry on the 'ette show. Raven is funnier but it could get too raunchy with the casting. Rachel's set of guys are probably going to be more interesting in terms of diversity and maturity level.
She's very genuine and comes off like someone you want to be friends with after watching her date with Nick this past week.

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Why are her social media followers so low? hmmm
Are people not connecting with Rachel? After her 1 on 1, I actually think she's more mature than Raven to carry on the 'ette show. Raven is funnier but it could get too raunchy with the casting. Rachel's set of guys are probably going to be more interesting in terms of diversity and maturity level.
She's very genuine and comes off like someone you want to be friends with after watching her date with Nick this past week.

Well she did have a decent increase after this week's episode but prior to that the editing wasn't doing her much favors. She gets the FIR but has no date the next week, so she was pretty much invisible in the episode. Then the next one where she's on the group date and gets the group date rose, that episode is dominated by Nick and Vanessa's 1 on 1 and the reaction to that and of course more freaking Corinne.

And even on the group date, there was the whole Dominique situation. Then she's fairly invisible again last week, so much so that some who came into the season hoping for her to be the next Bachelorette was already writing her off. However, we're getting down to the smaller numbers so her screen time will only keep increasing until she's eliminated, so we'll see what happens.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:21 pm

lleyki wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Why are her social media followers so low? hmmm

Well she did have a decent increase after this week's episode but prior to that the editing wasn't doing her much favors. She gets the FIR but has no date the next week, so she was pretty much invisible in the episode. Then the next one where she's on the group date and gets the group date rose, that episode is dominated by Nick and Vanessa's 1 on 1 and the reaction to that and of course more freaking Corinne.

And even on the group date, there was the whole Dominique situation. Then she's fairly invisible again last week, so much so that some who came into the season hoping for her to be the next Bachelorette was already writing her off. However, we're getting down to the smaller numbers so her screen time will only keep increasing until she's eliminated, so we'll see what happens.

Good recap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that's why I won't be surprised if she's not the ette. I didn't see it during the first epi, when we usually know who they are thinking of as a potential lead. I also question whether she's F3 or F2. I would love more s/caps so we can sleuth that out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:32 pm

I followed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Twitter hashtag during the epi and the main topics tweeted were:
Corinne and Taylor -  who was right
Rachel - positives about her and the date
Nick - negative about giving Corinne the rose
Sarah - mourning her leaving
Raven - her 1-liner

The biggest surprise to me was all the Sarah love because she was rarely seen with Nick throughout her time on the show and only shown more recently as someone questioning Corinne.  A head scratcher due to the amount of tweets I saw about her.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena