SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:28 am

I really like the friendships between the girls, you can tell that most of them got along really well it was cute how happy they were when Rachel got the 1on1 date and was laughing when one of the girls was asking Rachel to bring back beignets and she was like I am not bringing anything back lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:12 pm

This season of women do seem above par for the show. Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633 IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Carine wrote:I really like the friendships between the girls, you can tell that most of them got along really well it was cute how happy they were when Rachel got the 1on1 date and was laughing when one of the girls was asking Rachel to bring back beignets and she was like I am not bringing anything back lool..

That was really cute! I liked when the girls were teasing her "you like him" and she blushed and said "calm down". I just really like the cast this season. Liz was saying in an interview they all made a pact not to interrupt each other on group dates and I think that just speaks to how great these women were. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:17 pm

The date was as I expected it -- there's this palpable chemistry that heats up when they are together. I could also see Nick's ears burning the whole time! He was so nervous and blushy around her -- he was the nervous, enamored guy I remember from Andi's season. I strongly believe that Rachel is the person he said he fell for along with Vanessa -- didn't he say he fell in love with more than one person? He told her he's "super into her" started talking about HTD on their first date and he "chasing" her from the first episode.

I accept that V is likely the F1 but I have enjoyed the relationship build and progress much more with Rachel. I also like her personality, grace, how sweet she is and her humility along with her strength and passion...she's multidimensional, refined and I really like that about her. I went in wanting to like V cos she's F1 but I find her a tad too dramatic and too dominant of a personality for my taste.

As I said in the very beginning I think Rachel was the real F2 but he let her go at F3 for various reasons including not wanting to hurt her -- I imagine he lets her go after their overnight date... curious to see how it happens if indeed she leaves at F3.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:27 pm

From CH's episode 5 recap:
The chemistry between the two of them is undeniable, and Nick let Rachel know that he feels like she is going to be in his life for a very long time. I hope those promises don’t come back to haunt him.
Source

Is CH foreshadowing what happens during F3 elimination?

(Btw I missed the part where Nick tells Rachel that she is going to be in his life for a very long time. Are we watching the same show CH? laugh out loud laugh out loud )

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Fell in love with...
The article headline says
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The writer also inserted a statement about Nick falling in love with more than 1.
HOWEVER the Nick quotes from the interview do not back this up.

It's a case of sensationalism.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Not sure which date/interview Nick mentioned that he wants to be careful with "ILY" because he's said it 2x and wants to make sure that the outcome is different the next time he says it again (paraphrasing).  Was I hallucinating/dreaming? Did he really say that? I am thinking either it was on  Vanessa's or Raven's 1-1's where he might have said it. Or perhaps it was one of the interviews. Sorry would fact check right now, but currently at work.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He says it in the ET interview on his date with Rachel

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. So I wonder if at the end of this he did fall in love with more than one - (like Rachel) and he would have a new perspective on Andi and Kaitlyn's experiences? I think he had two contradictory views from his previous 2 stints a) he couldn't believe Andi couldn't have felt love for him (IMO) hence he was trying to ask whether they "made love" or "had sex," and (2) told Kaitlyn she couldn't have loved him because she felt that strongly for someone else (paraphrasing).  I wonder if this means his only "ILY" would be at the FRC?  Or perhaps he realized that there are varying degrees of love and that this social experiment affects everyone the same way and that he is not so unique after all.  Love Nick and I want to see how he navigates this social experiment.  

I am sort of thinking about Sean Lowe's recent blog - be careful of your actions in public after season ends and make sure it doesn't hurt your chosen one while doing your media rounds.  I'm trying to read between the lines of Nick's true motivations in regards to his interviews.  The "next day" blogs, I've given up on because IMO half of what he says is trying to validate the edit/story that TPTB wants to show.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 pm

This picture gives me all the feels! They did find love but not with Nick. Find someone who looks at you the way they look at Rachel Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE FOR RACHEL. LOOK AND LOVE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #❤️ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Dessler wrote:This picture give me all the feels! They did find love but not with Nick. Find someone who looks at you the way they look at Rachel Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE FOR RACHEL. LOOK AND LOVE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #❤️ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^^And they all commented on it awwww

whitneyfransway: ❤️❤️
kristinaschulman: I'm obsessed with this picture
alexiswaters_: awww this is so f*cking cute ❤️ WE LOVE HER @therachlindsay
therachlindsay: I'm obsessed with this picture!!! You can't fake that sincerity! I love these these girls so much!!!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Maddy wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I loved watching Rachel and Nick's date. She is one classy woman IMO.

Yes, she was lovely! Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 4256136633

Lovely is the word I've been using too.  She's a great example of how a woman can be mature, articulate, thoughtful, successful, proud and still feminine and warm and open (IMO).  PINKHEART  Love her.  And fun and confident too!  She would rock as Bachelorette IMO.  Also, nice to see Nick wake up from his slumber to actually seem interested in someone for 10 minutes or so and Rachel's affect on him actually made me like him during that date.  Seemed like the old Nick to me, which to me if hopefully the real Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena