SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Why is the buzz with Rachel so low? She got the rose and some time with Nick last night but it still wasn't enough impact. Maybe her 1 on 1 will change that and we'll get to see her fun side.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Why is the buzz with Rachel so low? She got the rose and some time with Nick last night but it still wasn't enough impact. Maybe her 1 on 1 will change that and we'll get to see her fun side.

That was my question.  I didn't watch the episode.  Could anyone describe what their convo was?  Thanks!

Did she tweet, etc.?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:18 pm

So far, imo, Rachel is a very hidden F3. I saw a tweet last night, can't remember who tweeter was, that Rachel was like (paraphrasing) "remember me, you gave me the first impression rose." I would like to see her as next lead, smart, attractive, articulate, mature woman with a good career, but I haven't seen anything yet that suggests next lead edit. From the screen caps, it looks to me like she got to show more of her fun side personality in the New Orleans date, so maybe that will be the start of showing her as potential next lead. All JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Raven stayed in the public eye without a date by giving good enough sound bites to be included in the edit. That airtime didn't happen for Rachel last week when she was dateless so it's like she was reintroduced on the track&field date. IMO
Should pick up next epi as she is shown at least twice in the preview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:So far, imo, Rachel is a very hidden F3.  I saw a tweet last night, can't remember who tweeter was, that Rachel was like (paraphrasing) "remember me, you gave me the first impression rose."   I would like to see her as next lead, smart, attractive, articulate, mature woman with a good career, but I haven't seen anything yet that suggests next lead edit. From the screen caps, it looks to me like she got to show more of her fun side personality in the New Orleans date, so maybe that will be the start of showing her as potential next lead. All JMO.

What did they talk about?  Did they show their conversation about the Liz thing?

notarose wrote:Raven stayed in the public eye without a date by giving good enough sound bites to be included in the edit. That airtime didn't happen for Rachel last week when she was dateless so it's like she was reintroduced on the track&field date. IMO
Should pick up next epi as she is shown at least twice in the preview.

Speaking of the preview, is that up anywhere yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:47 pm

From the edit Rachel does not seem like she in F3, they are not giving her a next lead edit IMO. They are just portraying her as she is.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they did not really talk ,he just complimented her and they made out for a while.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA nothing at this point tells me she is considered as the next lead. Plus if Millsy said on a recent podcast, going by what I read here, I didn't listen to it, he referred to the next 'ette like Kaitlyn, I don't see that resemblance at all. He also said someone who won't zero in on one or two contestants. This IMO is also Kaitlyn. She may have had her F1 picked out night one, but that didn't stop her from test driving others. Is that Rachel? I don't know yet, I don't see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA nothing at this point tells me she is considered as the next lead. Plus if Millsy said on a recent podcast, going by what I read here, I didn't listen to it, he referred to the next 'ette like Kaitlyn, I don't see that resemblance at all. He also said someone who won't zero in on one or two contestants. This IMO is also Kaitlyn. She may have had her F1 picked out night one, but that didn't stop her from test driving others. Is that Rachel? I don't know yet, I don't see it.

IDK, this show is really going to face a backlash, if it picks Corrine over Rachel.

Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they did not really talk ,he just complimented her and they made out for a while.

Yeah, sounds like a typical Bachelor episode. Oh, well.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:15 pm

I love love Rachel but I don't see a romantic connection between them yet. Nick thinks very highly of Rachel and vice versa. Rachel does not also seem to be into Nick in a romantic way at this moment, just something i noticed from her little talk with Dominique ,ITM and they way she just laughed at Nick and Jasmine when she saw them together .JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Anyways here's a cute moment from their group date Smiley

Source: my gif
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm just always left feeling like they're more friends than lovers every time they interact.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena