SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 pm

IMO I found Rachel's 'I don't think I am in his top girls' quote interesting. It was an odd statement to make for someone who had a 1-1 just last week and was pretty much told she will be getting a HTD IMO. I think Nick consoling Vanessa (or whatever else went down there which was left on the cutting room floor) got Rachel to question her status with him big time IMO. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Nick on aolbuild just said that he had some great moments during the cocktail party and then he brought up his conversation with Rachel and said that while she was expressing her insecurities etc. they had a great conversation and it made him feel great about their relationship...

He backed it up then talking about Vanessa when she confronted him saying they had a great conversation and it made him feel more attracted to her after that conversation

In the GMA pop video Nick talks about how he could talk about Rachel for the remainder of the interview ...he's a big Rachel fan and she to him was the person he most felt like he'd known her forever - it was so easy to be with her and so easy, they had fun together and it was very natural. with Rachel he said it was effortless. She's very classy, smart and beautiful. Big fan here.
He also talks about how DLo and him weren't able to connect on an emotional or cerebral level like Rachel and him where.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that conversation tells me that is why Rachel was not chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which conversation?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:59 pm

emusha wrote:Nick on aolbuild just said that he had some great moments during the cocktail party and then he brought up his conversation with Rachel and said that while she was expressing her insecurities etc. they had a great conversation and it made him feel great about their relationship...

He backed it up then talking about Vanessa when she confronted him saying they had a great conversation and it made him feel more attracted to her after that conversation

In the GMA pop video Nick talks about how he could talk about Rachel for the remainder of the interview ...he's a big Rachel fan and she to him was the person he most felt like he'd known her forever - it was so easy to be with her and so easy, they had fun together and it was very natural. with Rachel he said it was effortless. She's very classy, smart and beautiful. Big fan here.
He also talks about how DLo and him weren't able to connect on an emotional or cerebral level like Rachel and him where.

This conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm confused what did he say specifically that made it clear for you why Rachel was not chosen?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] care to elaborate more?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Vanessa = had a great conversation and it made him feel more attracted to her.

Rachel = they had a great conversation and it made him feel great about their relationship.

He never said attraction with Rachel but with Vanessa he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is from a post-show interviews which took place today and it was IMHO looking like he was very much on the media spin i.e. he kept bringing up Rachel - obvious beginning to her as Bette campaign, and he was mentioning her in terms that were very complimentary but at this point I'd expect him to discuss things in a way that would be best for his role as bachelor and for his current relationship...with V so he'd have no reason to go into detail about his romantic feelings for rachel...MHO

I do believe nick is great at interviews and can spin if needed...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all I am saying IMHO what Nick is saying in interview was what he was feeling at the time during filming.  He always seem to keep it real.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Which interview did Nick always bring up Rachel?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which interview did Nick always bring up Rachel?

AOL Build
GMA POP
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena