SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:47 am

^Interesting perspective @porcelainpony

I agree with a lot of this but I actually really disagree with the idea that Georgia to at a stable place in her life - she quit her job to be on the show and doesn't have a permanent city. Sure she's currently based in Melbourne but she's said that's because of her mum.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by porcelainpony Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:00 am

@brownravens

I agree with you saying she is not at a stable place at her life. I mean, she is in a tv show looking for love. That says a lot about her life plans. However, the success of her work means she is confident enough to walk away from it. I mean I don't know her personally enough to know just how much.

But she said from the start that after focusing on her career, it's time to focus on love. Meaning she is stable enough in that part of her life to pursue other things. This usually means she is ready to let herself loose from the shackles of a 'job' and just let 'destiny take over' wherever that leads her.

That sounded so cheesy but that is the only way I can put it. giggling
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:06 am

porcelainpony wrote:
Bobette wrote:I may be a cynic, but to me at this stage the emphasis on similar interests/sense of humor and commonality between Lee and Georgia feels more like a justification to keep his gorgeous face on the show rather than a basis for a relationship.  

I like Lee (who wouldn't?!) but I just don't think he's the yang to her yin, if you get my drift.  Maybe something more will develop on their date next week, but right now I really don't see him making F1 or even F2.  My money's on Jake.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree.

Their similar interests/sense of humor and commonality IS what is keeping him in the show. It is a wonderful foundation for a relationship. Georgia has repeated time and time again that she is looking for someone who is in the same page as her, who has her same sense of humor, and relating to her situation: successful, yet something is quite lacking.

The very fact that Lee made it this far means Georgia is not only encased in this bubble the producers created it is also because she is thinking about the long run. I don't see Matty or Jake lasting, after this.

However, with Lee there is longevity. Solely due to the fact that they get along quite well. They are mature, have the same sense of humor and are financially stable and looking for the same thing. They are on the same page.

This is what sets him apart, I think. I don't think he is playing any games with Georgia because he matches her exact sentiments about why she is here. And this might be the biggest factor for her right now and the thing she is looking for.
@porcelainpony Good Post I agree

Lee is gorgeous but that's not what I like most about him and I don't think it's why Georgia likes him as the main reason either. He is fun and yet also vulnerable and willing to make a fool of himself (his singing coming up) and is serious and invested in Georgia and willing to be vulnerable as well (the most vulnerable he has ever been in his life he said in past episode this week). He seems also to be struggling the most with the reality of his feelings and dating G who is also dating other men (whom he says is amazing which only shows how kind he is and humble and even a bit unsure about himself too, imo). I also agree that Georgia is keeping him around because of their connection and because they are on the same page. To me they have a real world connection and I can see longetivity between them too.

Now if Lee is not F1 and is F3 (or the dreaded spot of F2) then Georgia chose who she wants but atm I do see the connection with Lee and Georgia and can't wait to see their 2nd SD beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelainpony Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:28 am

@AllAboutLove

:yes: Having the looks is a definite bonus. But let's admit it, the others boys are also lookers. I think that it is Lee who has shown the most emotional vulnerability so far.

And also, he thinks very highly of her, which means he has grown to respect her. I remember during the cocktail party on Ep8 when the boys were discussing their love letters and one of them said 'Georgia wanted to hear those sweet words from Courtney even if the letter was from someone else and he was just reading it.' or along these lines

They were discussing if that would be a factor of Georgia letting Courtney stay during the RC since Georgia longed to hear those words coming out from his mouth for ages.

And I hear Lee distinctly say, "Give her some credit" which means he knows her enough not to be dumb and not let that be a deciding factor for her as what the other guys presumed.

Which speaks volumes as to how much he thinks very highly of her as a smart and capable woman.
porcelainpony
porcelainpony

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:31 am

^ porcelainpony They certainly are a good looking bunch and I totally agree that Lee has shown the most emotional vulnerability and the preview for his 2nd SD shows that even more

I loved, loved the part when Lee said that about Georgia. beatingheart He was already taking her side and defending her and showing he thinks highly of her. One of my favorite parts of the episode was when he said that! That's the kind of man who is there for the right reasons, imo hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:35 am

porcelainpony wrote:
Bobette wrote:I may be a cynic, but to me at this stage the emphasis on similar interests/sense of humor and commonality between Lee and Georgia feels more like a justification to keep his gorgeous face on the show rather than a basis for a relationship.  

I like Lee (who wouldn't?!) but I just don't think he's the yang to her yin, if you get my drift.  Maybe something more will develop on their date next week, but right now I really don't see him making F1 or even F2.  My money's on Jake.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree.

Their similar interests/sense of humor and commonality IS what is keeping him in the show. It is a wonderful foundation for a relationship. Georgia has repeated time and time again that she is looking for someone who is in the same page as her, who has her same sense of humor, and relating to her situation: successful, yet something is quite lacking.

The very fact that Lee made it this far means Georgia is not only encased in this bubble the producers created it is also because she is thinking about the long run. I don't see Matty or Jake lasting, after this.

However, with Lee there is longevity. Solely due to the fact that they get along quite well. They are mature, have the same sense of humor and are financially stable and looking for the same thing. They are on the same page.

This is what sets him apart, I think. I don't think he is playing any games with Georgia because he matches her exact sentiments about why she is here. And this might be the biggest factor for her right now and the thing she is looking for.

Happy for you to disagree @porcelainpony and always interested to hear other people's interpretations. yes

I guess the thing that makes me doubt that their connection is as good as she has with Matty/Jake is I haven't seen the same kind of flushed/teary reactions from her when she's around him. That kind of body language is key IMO.

Also, I don't see him showing (or we aren't being shown) the same kind of attraction to G as the other two. Even his letter was about finding 'someone' to share his life with, not specifically G, while Jake's was 'not for any girl'

We may get to see their connection deepen in the next episode in which case, great! I'll be watching closely for body language cues and listening to whether his words are about G specifically, not just life goals in general.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:39 am

The jury is still out for me on Lee. I like him and would be fine with him as F1 but I am seeing the same thing @Bobette is seeing. On their first date I saw no emotional connection formed. It felt very surface level. It's nice to have things in common but the emotional connection has to be there too. Hopefully his next 1-1 will show more depth. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:49 am

I have to say I'm a little bit conflicted. I agree with @Bobette and @BlackHalo concerning the deeper level of connection with Lee being something that hasn't quite been explored yet. When it comes to Lee, G always brings it back to 'we have so much in common' and that's a really good thing as @porcelainpony pointed out - and a great foundation, but I think they have to at sometime move beyond that, surely theres more to it that we're not seeing and I'm so excited for next weeks SD to see that chat they're having! Oh and with body language, I think she get's most flushed with Jake, from my pov, before he even began reading that letter, she was breathing so deeply, biting her lips and just had such a wide smile it was insane! And then how her voice broke when he finished, it was overwhelming to watch! Same with Matty on their date!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:00 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I have to say I'm a little bit conflicted. I agree with @Bobette and @BlackHalo concerning the deeper level of connection with Lee being something that hasn't quite been explored yet. When it comes to Lee, G always brings it back to 'we have so much in common' and that's a really good thing as @porcelainpony pointed out - and a great foundation, but I think they have to at sometime move beyond that, surely theres more to it that we're not seeing and I'm so excited for next weeks SD to see that chat they're having! Oh and with body language, I think she get's most flushed with Jake, from my pov, before he even began reading that letter, she was breathing so deeply, biting her lips and just had such a wide smile it was insane! And then how her voice broke when he finished, it was overwhelming to watch! Same with Matty on their date!

Im conflicted too this season as all season..The difference this season is I don't mind any of the 3 so I would be quite happy for Georgia. I will be heartbroken for either Lee or Matty if they are f2 bless their sweet hearts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:16 am

Georgia is doing a good job of keeping her cards close to her chest. I must admit I change my mind about het F1 after watching her dates, I dont know if to commend or be frustrated with her.
Lol
I am still on the "Lee for F1 train", "please God not Courtney", "wouldn't mind Matty" and firmly on the NOT JAKE train. I just havent seen enough with Jake to accept he is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:33 am

While Jakes letter did move her with its content and he told her that it was for just not any girl, I see the smoothness with which Jake operates. The editors deliberately left in the interaction beteeen Jake and Lee where Jake said this is not my first love letter to which Lee deadpanned with I'm sure it isn't. Jae is used to wooing women and is using moves on G. Which work.

The stand in date told the same story. Jake was outing the moves on G via the stand in. He out moves on her by sliding up behind her.

Boy is well experience in the art of seduction.imo.

This last episode was actually very interesting in terms of what G is saying to the guys and the little nuances in where it appears the story is heading. For all the f6 guys. It's one of those gold episodes. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:39 am

nd4reality wrote:While Jakes letter did move her with its content and he told her that it was for just not any girl, I see the smoothness with which Jake operates. The editors deliberately left in the interaction beteeen Jake and Lee where Jake said this is not my first love letter to which Lee deadpanned with I'm sure it isn't. Jae is used to wooing women and is using moves on G. Which work.

The stand in date told the same story. Jake was outing the moves on G via the stand in. He out moves on her by sliding up behind her.

Boy is well experience in the art of seduction.imo.

This last episode was actually very interesting in terms of what G is saying to the guys and the little nuances in where it appears the story is heading. For all the f6 guys. It's one of those gold episodes. Jmo.

Hahaha i love the way you said this! That's so true, whilst I kinda swooned, it does show Jake knows what's doing, experienced as hell! That kind of reminded of Alex, and how some former girls would say she definitely knows how seduce guys, "sudecutress" and etc. Not that this means Jake is F1, but just reminded me of that. Perhaps that type of "smooth" vibe is why Jake isn't as well liked, just like Alex.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony